Hear me out: Will blacks end up as the superior race?

Gene editing (CRISPR) is progressing to the extent that, within a few decades, average ethnic IQ disparities will be a thing of past. Blacks will therefore have the same IQ as other races, but will remain physically stronger, faster and all-round better suited to withstand tougher conditions. Will the African underdog ultimately become the master race?

>end up as
they've always been

Only if there's a significant eugenics program that causes their iq to slowly increase with each generation. As in, the smart ones outbreed the dumb ones. The opposite is happening today, though.

I'm guessing you don't live in an area with lots of black people.

Is he holding a basketball?

this was inevitable

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

intelligence is highly polygenetic

No, they will just drag everyone down to become 2 IQ points better at best

Sup Forums needs to accept this, it is the final redpill.

Black men are superior in every way to their white counterparts

>physically stronger

if you could edit all of your genes why would you want to be black?

black people wrote the bible WAKE UP SHEEPLE

>Will blacks end up as the superior race?

As we delve deeper and deeper into genetic engineering race will cease to matter. The question at that point will be what is human and what is no longer human.

Let me count the ways you are wrong.
1. Most Blacks live in Africa and cant afford condoms (or know how to use them) let alone prenatal gene editting
2. For them to get the IQ boost from wellfare the left would have to admit Blacks are sub 80 IQ first
3. If Blacks get smarter the Left looses a major voting block; so another reason to veto it
4. Whites can afford the fees to make their children even smarter

no, when this comes out dont be suprised when asians all start having "white" babies and then the "white" race has a boom to around several billion in the span of 1 generation

Niggers are a beast of the field, they have the same IQ as a gorilla did you ever wonder why niggers can't speak like humans? There's no nigger accent that doesn't make sense, it's because they're not human they're just imitating human speech like a parrot.
Think about it

Yup, it's like when the feminasties keeps claiming one or other superiority over males, despite needing a league of their own or they'd never be able to win.
When the worlds strongest man competitions take place there is hardly any POCs, and the rare ones that make it to the finals are always 'murican mixed.
Yet again and again the retards claim that blacks are the strongest ones.

Not even whites will have access to CRISPR, that will be reserved for the elite bosses

With crispr people will give their kids more aesthetic looks in addition to high iqs. Everyone will be blonde haired blue eyes Aryans in the future.

Only rich chinks can afford/would want to use crispr, faggot. All they're gonna do is turn themselves white because you can't change IQ genetically...yet.

>editing genes to make your brain function better is easier than making you run faster
Nigger logic there

>Will blacks end up as the superior race?
No.Blacks haven't evolved one bit/stopped evolving completely 100k+ years ago,but whites continue to evolve.
Pic. related.