AI Can TellI if You Are Gay

If being gay is a choice, then how can robots tell if you are gay with such a high rate of accuracy?

archive.is/wXwru

When shown one photo each of a gay and straight man, both chosen at random, the model distinguished between them correctly 81% of the time. When shown five photos of each man, it attributed sexuality correctly 91% of the time. The model performed worse with women, telling gay and straight apart with 71% accuracy after looking at one photo, and 83% accuracy after five. In both cases the level of performance far outstrips human ability to make this distinction. Using the same images, people could tell gay from straight 61% of the time for men, and 54% of the time for women. This aligns with research which suggests humans can determine sexuality from faces at only just better than chance.

This feature will be highly in demand once we take control.

>you can tell gay men apart by looking at them
>but saying you can eyeball race is impossible

It's a funny life.

Stop putting blind faith in machines

I wonder how it will respond to guys who like traps.

Autism isn't a choice and I don't want to be surrounded by autistic people.

kys autistic faggot

>Genderless machine giving genders

I rather believe God makes miracles than this desu

No one says that.

Would be a shame if Iran would get the coding of that AI, wouldn't it.

if murdering people is a choice how can ai identify the shooter
good post

>Iran is evil goy!

Fuck off Schultz

"""white""" syrian stormfag detected

Show your flag you fucking shitskin

i'm white unlike you syriaboo

It's not that hard. Any man who avoids women is significantly less stressed than his pussy addicted counterparts.

Test it again with only Chads vs gay guys; only MGTOWs vs gay guys and only monks vs gay guys.

are you autistic? the guy is saying the iranians should get the code and purge the gays

inb4
>spot the faggot
>you can't
>they're just regular people like the rest of us
>.jpg

the choice reside in actually indulging in your faggotery or not, faggot

but how?