Neo Yokio | Official Trailer [HD]

youtube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI

WE

>jewified netflix original "anime"

That looks fucking ugly.

Are comments disabled? Can't tell with this new gayass layout sometimes.

I don't think they are. I see people shitting on this "anime" and some wanting to get drunk while watching this.

Yeah, comments finally fucking loaded like 3 minutes later.

(((of course)))

Bump

Such great animation..

How to Draw Manga: The Animated Series

SO CRISP AND CLEAN!

KEKSHIT TIER

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAY AWAY FROM MY ANIMUUUUUUUUUUU YOU FUCKING KIKESSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this shit must be banned/boycotted out of existence

Did they hire their animators from deviantart?

Well, we have race mixing in all our shows, but we can't let the goyim have one show that doesn't have it even though it's target audience is nerds and weebs who don't care what pussy they can get.

I hate these kikes so much

>netflix
>dislike bar

Deathnote then this shit?

>YO MOFUGGA BIX NOOD NIGGA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS

>staring jaden smith
What the fuck

This is some atrocious voice acting

LEAVE MUH CHINK CARTOONS NORMALFAGS

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus Christ, it looks like that anime GTAV made as a parody

>if we draw our western cartoons like those jap things that makes the anime right?
>its not the completely alien japanese perspective, their zanzy take on western culture and history mixed with their own that makes it appealing
>its just the big eyes
>just make western shit with big eyes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fucking based anime

If you actually knew shit you'd know how common cartoonime has been for decades, this isn't new or different. The west always does this shit it just never gets mentioned, you're only hearing about this one because muh eyes arent real because mirrors.

sjw-tier tendrils affecting anime infuriates me. western shit is already lost, Stop trying to RUIN waifus too fucking god damn...

Why does he have pink hair?

>that animation

I think youtube is just slow now.

Kek

Does this feature sad girl in snow?

Bump

Looks like it was drawn by those faggy avatar cartoonists.

They've always been making shit anime.

I'MMA BUMP MY BBC INTO YOUR LITTLE WHITE BOI ASSHOLE.

>Watching diversity propaganda

Thanks but no thanks. I will stick to glorious nippon originals free form Netflix jews

>animation
>posts a still frame

WE
WUZ
ANIMEEEEEEEEEEE N SHIETTTT

The animation gave me aids

>being this butthurt about DeviantArt animation

he's right you know. missing one point however, western cartoons can't help but try to inject politics/jew in some way and must be PC for kiddies, whereas anime can just be about fantasy fun and even kids shows can be based.

Hello lefty websites viewing this thread. You're ruining the west.

So the Jews shrieked with Semitic rage over Twitter being filled with anime Nazis who put out the hottest of hot memes, and so they created an entire shitty anime for the sole purpose of pushing Judaism and communism to counter it?

>When their rampant greed makes them short sighted and they end up shooting themselves on the foot with shit like this

You do know, that you character is a persian woman right?

Yea, fuck Netflix.

Reminder that a-e is a cunteyed kike's overtone weapon aimed against our primal meme

>you character
fix your grammar first. Also, Corsica isn't Persia dummy, just what are you babbling about?