Daily reminder that only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf...

Daily reminder that only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf. Cultured and intelligent city people (the only people who matter) all voted for Hillary, the real winner of the election.

shit people vote Democrat

Right on OP

>cultured and intelligent
>live in the dirtiest, smelliest, ugliest, most crime-plagued places on earth

hmm

Inb4 a flood of rural and suburban retards

How about all of us cultured hardcore punk rocker city dwellers that would never dream of voting for a power hungry Nazi like Hillary?

>Drumpf
OP's mental defect detected

Triggered drumpfies xD

This forced meme isn't funny

>memes against Trump are always weak as fuck and forced

Is he truly invincible?

This never gets old

What's the matter Crumbfy sweeties?

Take off that proxy you leaf

>real winner of the election
Da Rules say otherwise. Either you change the rules, change your attitude towards rural and suburban "retards," or get prepared to lose again.

>cultured and intelligent
>city people
t.urbanblight

Shlumpf is DONE in the next election, farmer bob

So what do you purpose then OP?
That 51% of the population have complete control over how the country is run?
What do you tell the 49% of people, who now have absolutely no voice on how the government works or runs?
Rural and Suburban folks are Americans just as much as any Cityite, and as such they have a constitutionally protected say and sway in how their government is run.
The United States is also in a unique situation where those rural and suburban retards just so happen to be the people who grow, process, package, stock and serv the food you eat.

Seriously, folks just do not realize how much shit is avoided with the electoral college.

>suburban
>retarded

I know this is copy pasta but if you chose to live in the city you are retarded

Don't forget Chicago... Because they're so intelligent right?

maybe so commie, but another republican will take his place. the dems attached their brand to batshit crazy sjw nonsense. you are tainted. dem=mentally unstable in the minds of rural and suburban retards.

I live in a high rise in Seattle and I voted for Trump. Checkmate.

\The closer you get to the residential centers of a major city the closer you get to getting robbed.

It's amazing that anybody opens businesses at all in those areas. You'd have to be crazy to pay high taxes and face such a high risk of armed robbery.

The definition of insanity is to repeat the same behavior and expect different results.

Fuck trump, and fuck white people
Pic related
The average trump voter

That reminds me, I should check in to the /cpd/ thread. It's officially Real Robert Hours, now

People with money who work in the city live in the 'burbs.

Don't the wealthiest, most educated and most successful people live in the suburbs? In America at least.