Back To School Thread

>be me
>taking English 101 because college made it mandatory
>sitting in class
>teacher strolls in
>teacher is black Rastafarian hippie wearing a fucking beanie
>talks like a homeless dude preaching on a street corner, gets aggressive when I ask him a question because he's making no fucking sense
>"fuck, I'll just keep my head down this semester and just do the work, then it'll be fine"
>he hands us our syllabus
>mfw I see the reading list/assignmens
I'm so fucked.
Pics related.

Anons in college, share your stories

Pic 2.
Also taking a comms class about mass media.
Guess what my (((professor))) is?

Do your work, make the teacher happy, then disregard any bullshit after the class is over with.

Remember, you can only be brainwashed by what you allow yourself to be brainwashed by.

Pic 3.
Got another class taught by a cucky white dude.

Last pic.
Last class is taught by a feminist, but she seems second wave.
She is probably the most based out of all of them, that's how fucked my school is.

vote with your feet, these institutions wont learn.
transfer to a better college, drop all the subjects. there is a new wind blowing, employers are checking what sess pool new hires are coming from what said won't work for much longer and Jordan B Petersons reverse lookup Marxist school look up table will make your life a living hell post school.

Not worried about being brainwashed as much as indirectly revealing my power level.
I already have so much fucking contempt for this class.
But it's definitely a mandatory class (which makes sense being mandatory) being coopted to brainwash kids coming right out of high school (since they are encouraged to take this their first semester). It's like they can't risk kids not getting their recommended amount of Marxism from classes where this subject matter would be relevant, so they made a Trojan horse out of this one.

Transferring as soon as I fucking can, but I doubt it'll be better elsewhere in the state.

Bump.

Quit

Go get a job

Go to community college for 2 years. Get 4.0

Go to top uni in your state as transfer student and skip the indoctrination

That goes for all you young fucks.

But user..
[spoiler]This is at a community college.[/spoiler]

>but she seems second wave.
>She is probably the most based out of all of them, that's how fucked my school is.

I'm in the EXACT same position. I need to fight the feminisms in my class too.

THIS

fixed image

is this your English teacher user?

> be me
> taking astronomy because I want an easy A lab science
> sitting in class
> teacher strolls in
> out of shape short coloured hair
> ohshitnigger.webm
> raises arms while making a point
> it has fucking armpit hair, like more than I do
> goes on about stereotypes of astronomers for the first half of class
>about how the stereotypes are white cis male non-disabled
> stop myself from mentioning the two most public astronomers as le black science man and the robot
> class is literally show up and get an A according to her she doesn't like tests or pressure or objective standards

w/e man I knew college was bullshit coming in, I just milk it for sweet sweet gpa points
> t. 3.85 gpa

Just do the course work.
get good grades.
use the good grades to apply for scholarship.
go to good school.
get good job.
get on with your fucking life

take up a trade, get paid.

Wow that's disgusting. She's so revolting my scrotum constricted so hard it'll castrate me soon enough.

Black science man is an astrophysicist not an astronomer

they are interchangeable famalam, and he is neither he's a fucking stooge is what he is

>end up needing to take another humanities course this semester
>think nothing of it as the last one actually gave a neato non-kangz look into Ancient Egypt and other North-Africa/European cultures
>this one's actually a course on Globalization
>immediately opens when "Muh Shirt Tags" argument
>syllabus lists course goals with shit like "Students must be able to see through non-Western, non-White, non-Male perspectives"
>first lecture is about this Nigerian chick that complained about not having a Nigerian cultural identity as a kid
>and the solution was that Western kids need to not have their own cultural identity as a kid
>get asked about what Egalitarian-esque rights people deserve and the class answers with a big list of gibs
>second lecture opens up with how photos with the male gaze causes America to have the most rapes ever in the world

I almost made it through without any of this BS. Just give me my fukken Associate's and let me move up and out.

I'm not titling my monitor to read that shit.

no you are wrong, he is an afrophysicist not an astrophysicist.

I straight up told my professor that or country isn't a democracy because it is a republic and the difference between the two after him repeating democracy over and over again.

I got an A. Sorry user, I don't think this tactic will win with Rasta fuckhead with racist issues.

College is a waste of time and money, and is a re-education camp more than anything. Do not waste your time

you will have a more fulfilling life working full-time at a grocery store, reading books from the great English authors (Chaucer, Milton, Shakespeare), the great Latin Authors and philosophers (Seneca, Aristotle, Virgil, Homer, Plato, Epictetus), and becoming the pupil of a great teacher, visiting him 3 times a week to discuss logic, reason, discipline, and virtue.

I do this and it is 10 times cheaper then college, I'm self sustaining, get free food from the grocery store, save most of my money, and in ten years I will be able to buy a large property.

Thanks for fixing.

See above.

Just be honest with that first one, but not too honest. Like talk about how whites harnessed electricity but throw something bad in there too to kinda offset it. Like how the Italians gave us Ferrari and Lamborghini but also Luigi Cadorna.

English was the easiest class I took in college. Then again, my major was computer engineering

>computer engineering

what's that, ironing CPUs to circuit boards?

don't waste your money there

Where is this school?