Can we get a reddit & /r/thedonald hate thread going?

Go look at the first post on r/conspiracy rn and read the first comment.

There is no hope. Get right with God, we lost the culture war.

I'm down

I dunno, can OP quit sucking cocks?

>Summerfag trying desperately to fit in and prove he's not a redditor.

I'm sick of those faggots bringing down the good Trump name

the fagapedes have become the people they were campaigning against

kek

I'm no fan of the faggots that currenly moderate thedonald. However, the community is an extension of this one and deserves better, much better. We need to relocate that community outside of the reaches of Reddit's faggotry.

They're not an extension of ours, they're an aberration of ours

Regardless, anything that was split from us deserves to stay pure and not be defiled. Kind of like how your Libtard daughter doesn't deserve to get raped by a bunch of niggers. Just nearly raped. Look... I'm saying we should partially rape thedonald and bring the bulk of those left back into the fold.

People think it's so sad that Reddit exists. Big deal. I lost both my parents in Venezuela when they were trying to teach 200 African Muslims how to read Latin and then they got attacked by Syrian Rebels who got lost on the road to Aleppo and ended in up Venezuela and they attacked them with rocks attached to sticks and then the African muslim kids got mad at the Syrians and attacked them and killed them and then declared a Jihad on all Arabics and got on a helicopter and flew 100,000 miles to Syria and crashed into George Soros's secret meeting of Jewish elites and mistook them for arabics so they attacked them and accidentally started the Holocaust

Reddit is Cancer.

I'm not the only one who browses reddit just for the assblasted leftie posts, right?

I'm not sure if this is real or satire. His post history suggests it's real

I prefer youtube videos for that pleasure.

no. op is not attractive, does not have a gf.
sage

No, if anything we need to expel them from this board; they've brought down the level of discussion worse than the ceo of troll inc ever could

i spent so much time on reddit......so much time. i didn't bother to come here very often in years previous. i liked this place. liked the people. liked the subject matter. but everyone here seemed pretty "redpilled" so i figured i would just try to spread information among the bluepilled normies at reddit.
there is no fucking hope. i shilled on that site for 2 or 3 years, beginning around the time gamergate started and ending around the end of the 2016 election.
they are fucked. they don't WANT freedom of speech on the site. they openly deplore the idea. post about it and the userbase will say "reddit is a private company, they don't owe us anything". well guess what dipshit? you won't GET anything then? all you'll GET is a big corporate dick in the ass.
these people literally think they're fucking edgy for saying "there are only two genders" and most of the time if you say something that basic the most you can ever hope for is for it end up at the top of the "controversial" sort.
for a little while i thought /r/the_donald guys were actually secretly /ourguys/. like they were secretly racist, but just putting on a good front for optics and marketing reasons during the election, you know? but no. fuck no. now i know, having talked to many of them, they really literally believe in their faggot "civic nationalism" rhetoric. it's deplorable (their favorite word for themselves).
i don't know if threads like this shitting on T_D are slide threads from leftypol infiltrators, or what, but honestly, T_D is the worst possible distillation of the right wing populism we're seeing these days. if only they would actually stand up and say "Yes, WE ARE FUCKING RACIST". but no. and seriously like half of the white people who post on that board have nonwhite wives and children.
there is no such thing as a redpilled subreddit. the ones that did exist in the past all got shut down.

alright, alright. Now post some T_D cringe faggot.

just the same, and many Sup Forumsacks will disagree with this too, but T_D isn't a bad place to go if you want to get the "right-wing" point of view on any big political happening. they usual stay on top of things and provide the best talking points and much of the important information that the left-wing MSM and even FOX news won't cover. for that purpose, it has value. it has merit. and i'm genuinely glad that it exists. but it is still hopelessly full of cucks.

Anything remotely promising that gets posted there is deleted by their sorry ass excuse for mods.

they are good for information and talking points that the MSM doesn't want you to have, not for fucking serious in depth discussion because the "magapedes" are pretty much the new version of cuckservatives