Get over it white boi; you're dying out

if you become a prowhite fanatical piece of shit because of antiwhite fanatical shit, it just means you're a faggot piece of fanatical shit

THE ANCIENT GREEK CONCEPT OF THE GOLDEN MEAN WILL FREE US FRM THAT EVIL SHIT
WHY DON'T OU PEOPLE STOP BLAMING ME, THE MESENGER, AND START BLAMING YOURSELF

YOUR INABILITY TO COPE WITH EUROPEAN GENETICS DYING OUT AND BEIN TRIGGERED AND CRYING LIKE BITCHES ABOUT IT IS THE PROBLM

I AM FIGHTING THE ANTIWHITE LEFT
BUT WE MUST ALSO FIGHT THE PROWHITE RIGHT, TOGETHER

THE PROWHITE RIGHT IS BEING BAITED B THE ANTIWHITE LEFT

THE CORRECT OPTION IS TO NOT BE PROWHITE OR ANTIWHITE
JUST BE PRO-EVERYONE

Time to wake up...!
You are SO LOST
Genes don't matter
"Muh bloodline" is a stoneage argument by cavemen

You are deep in the white identity cult
FREE YOUR MIND
UNFUCK YOURSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>listen to you
>subjext our genes to autorecessive autosmal reproductive mechanisms
>lose all the recessive genetics we evolved
>just become black africans

wanna know how i know your a jealous faggot?

plus the gooks will rebirth us fom sperm and eggs after the great cleansing of all non chinese. then they will make us the phillosopher kings of the new earth like the platos republic, and like ancient china.

Why are you so mad bro?

Kek. Keep telling yourself that white boi.

Your anger is directed at the wrong goy

I support you being angry. I do. But at least be angry to the actual perpatrators of this undertaking of anti whites

telling myself what?

your a dumb faggot who thinks that white means nothing.
whites have special autistic brains that produce genius. its the nuclear energy of humanity.

We're even taking over your precious "anime" waifus away.

youtube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI&t=2s

Lol. Your anger is palatable.

its funny to see the trolls completely justify the alt-right. the race needs protection from weirdos like you who want to corrupt and destroy things you can never have.

i think youre angry. i think you hate the idea that whites want to be left alone and have their own place. you want to cling to the leg of whiteness and pull, until it sinks to your level.

what does this mean?

It means that you are so cucked that you will become sterilized to get the newest game system.

wnt me to knock ur fuck teeth out bud? come around to Canada speak that nonsense and ill fuckin flatten u out like a pancake you bitch ill knock ur head into fuckin orbit you come talkin that RACIST nonsense bud me and the boys will fuckin crush you're whole team right quick you fuckin faggot bitch ass ill fuck you up so bad ull wake up in hospitl with amnesia

Lol. You all are so cucked you've got dude weed as your leader.

the guy is married. he probably had his wife shit out at least 2 before her pussy couldnt take birthing another overnord.

do you really want to try the meme war?

>Genes don't matter

>Genes don't matter
they are the only thing that matter
everything else is literally a social construct.

Op is a salty spic nigger.

>the left stealing memes
moi shawk