This guy is coming to my school tomorrow. If I get a chance to ask him a question, what should I ask?

This guy is coming to my school tomorrow. If I get a chance to ask him a question, what should I ask?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=DaYMhg_plXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Who are you?"

Pls limit your spiciness, most of my classmates are hopelessly liberal so I'm not trying to get ostracized by my community.

But you guys might have some ideas about pressing issues that the lyin' MSM refuses to cover, so I'm giving you a chance.

No really, i don't know who he is

in order to post in this thread, you must be knowledgeable about US politics to immediately recognize him. sorry pastabro.

Asking him about the USS Liberty attack in front of everyone would be patriotic and red-pilling.

He's FBI so we should keep it domestic.

Perhaps something about 9/11.

Watch this and ask him about flight 93.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=DaYMhg_plXg

well you see, i'm a law student and thus not a total idiot so I don't believe in bullshit 9/11 conspiracy theories.

anyone else got any ideas?

Why did your FBI recently refuse to release evidence surrounding Hillary's mismanagement of classified information?

ask him why there is no Jewish category on the census!

Ask him how many levels of chess Trump is on.

Threaten him.

"Why do foreign nationals own America and a follow up what's the deal with the "federal" reserve?" Please ask him and post his response.

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan.

Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice.

Questions to ask (and may get you a recognition for FBI if you want to Quantico):

> Where does due process begin in regards to warrantless wiretaps ?
> What methods do you see LE requiring in a future where blockchain and offshore encrypted money accounts operate outside the current FATCA / SWIFT system ?
> How has the FBI adapted since 2001 to the uptick in white collar crime (post Worldcom / Enron)
> Why is it so hard for the FBI to prosecute Fur Collar (Political crime) in the USA ?
> How has the FBI mission changed since 1995 ?
> In a world where more crime is digital or foreign sponsored and the domain of CIA / DIA / NSA, what role beyond Counter Intelligence do you see the FBI Occupying within the DNI in the next 30 years ?

I think the more pc question for his liberal peers would be why are south american and asian ethnicities broken down into specifics but not whites in general. this doesnt have anything to do with the fbi though so he wouldnt know. that department would be the census bureau

Ask him how much more taxpayer money, Mueller is going to waste on the Russian collusion, fallacy?

If Mueller is down to chasing Manafort over questionable business practices, why is Trump still under investigation when there is still no evidence of Russia colluding with President Trump on altering the outcome of the election?

>You think you're hot shit don'tcha?

Where did his chin go?

ask how he really knows what mueller is working on and if he controls mueller budget and if he believes mueller is clear on his mandate and how he manages the tendencies of special prosecutor to wander off the mandate looking for a crime, cite clinton-lewinsky and you will get a laugh from classmates.

ask him what kim ju un is really like

Are traps gay? I'm sure plenty of millions of taxpayer dollars has been wasted trying to find the answer in some useless agency.

"Are you Canadian?"

Ask him what it's like being a turtle man

Why does FBI keep entrapping mentally handicapped people around budget time ?
Did Awan Bros. sing yet ?
When will insiders get Comey jailed ?
What were the FBI's mistakes that allowed the 1993 WTC attack to go ahead ?