YOU AND TRUMP DID THIS Sup Forums

YOU AND TRUMP DID THIS Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kuwI5FGD_-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I know, isn't it great?

youtube.com/watch?v=kuwI5FGD_-I

If they where smart they run to Canada now it's like people in Florida sitting around waiting till now to do something run your ass to Canada now spread the word now!!!!!

better get to packing, paco

Beautfil economic boom for mexico. This way they'll have plenty of money to pay for the wall.

800,000 Down
~40 million to go.

Delusions of grandeur. There will be no deportations. Republicans will codify amnesty into law, again.

bretty shure teh greet cheato did dis

So great; can't wait.

Meanwhile in reality...

If these DACA illegals are so smart, then they should be able to make Mexico a better place.

I can't lie- I do feel sorry for these kids. If I were an illegal immigrant and my parents brought me over as a kid, I'd want to stay in the US- but I'm not. I have to think about myself and my fellow countrymen. And if that means sending these kids back to Mexico where their families are, then so be it. Americans need jobs and housing freed up.

So much """winning"""
Same as having saudi princes at your dinner table too right?

You're welcome

>During

>giving time for the democrats and RINOs to give them amnesty

>forcing dems and RINOS to vote on immigration related issues, which they keep losing again, RIGHT before midterms

Oh wait that's a good thing. Moron.

>Relax, get comfortable
>That'll make things easier for us in early 2018

LOL

>I-It's okay! I dont mind becoming 55% white and giving amnesty to millions of illegals as long as t-the big b-bad swamp is drained!

That's why i support the DACA breaking, actually.
>mfw my countrymen call me racist for wanting better mexicans to stay in México, helping and shit.

>losing a battle to restore your country's makeup in the chance it can effect a midterm election

I dunno mate. You're in for a hell of a time when these SJW faggots get sent back to your home. Buckle up for bullshit.

>a sensible mexican
What's happening to the world

30% of Mexicans don't even live in Mexico.

We already have them, look up Morena Partido.
>Communist
>WE GOTTA SAV THE WAMEN
>Got money from Chavez

I don't know anymore

I know, that's why I support getting them back here. Loving your country is vital to improve it, after all.

>>Loving your country
Knowing what your country lacks, i have no clue where the fuck i derailed so badly.

If Congress magically unites to save non-citizens but cannot pass healthcare or tax reform, that will play VERY badly for them in 2018.