The people are fed up with the kikes

This woman was banned from twitter for criticizing a kike magazine for trying to persuade kids to fuck eachother in the ass. This is the future.

pjmedia.com/parenting/2017/09/06/twitter-bans-activist-mommy-for-tweeting-her-dislike-of-teen-vogues-anal-sex-guide/

The kike magazine's author responded with pic related. No ban from Twitter. I'm sure this pic would be celebrated by Leftists.

They've gone mad.

When such hypocrisy is so common and goes on unpunished I just lose all hope

>picrelated
>Kike link
>666
>checked and crossed

>gays are pedophiles
what's new?

Hey don't be a bigot you faggot yt numale

>non-faggot lover

I'm sorry. I was ignorant to think the sexualization of kids was wrong

Look at the teen vogue scum bragging on the internet about how happy he is to teach kids how to be gays

Best way is to inform them that they are a genetic dead end and stop to growth thanks to that.

This is the end result of gay acceptance. Now that they're in positions of power, they're oppressing heterosexuals while trying to recruit. Jazz Jenning, Lactatia and the like are just the start, they'll try to normalize pedophilia next. If things keep going their way, you may live to see gay men walking around with young boys in drag attached to leashes.

That's right
Now apologize for the patriarchy and oppression of women and POCs
BTW we will be erasing or altering your history, literally you Nazi fuck

theyre like, hey biology and science are wrong and shieeeeeeeet.
inb4 muh next stupid topic

I'm a bit conflicted here. The gays say that gayness is genetic, so shouldn't they be allowed to put an end to their own genetic lines by refusing to breed? Why should we breed more gays? We need to stop focusing on the tiny minority that are the gays and start focusing on motivating the vast majority of heterosexuals to conform to traditional (pre-WW2) values and have many white children.

And it isn't wrong
It's best government, through public education system, indoctrinate with our kids with this stuff. This is why we have total separation of church and state. Parents Dont need to be teaching their kids, period. They should be focusing themselves and TV, politics, and career employment.
Let the state raise them, it's for the best obviously
And all the crap about teachers having a Marxist agenda, I just Dont buy it
Seems as if they just are good people helping build the future YouTube stars and rappers that make the world a better place

Homosexuality isn't genetic. There might be a gene that determines how sexually degenerate you are and homosexuality can be developed with that gene combined with childhood sexual abuse or grooming by another homosexual. Remember, if homosexuality wasn't a choice, they wouldn't try to "recruit" but they do. Every single gay man has at least once trying to "convert" a straight man. Many often fantasize about doing so.

Think about it.

North Korea is going to launch nukes from submarines into LA and San Francisco first. (((They'll))) be the first to go; the problem will fix itself.

>If things keep going their way, you may live to see gay men walking around with young boys in drag attached to leashes.

if this happens how can they blackmail politicians?

this is what the only serious scientific study says about homosexuality

that it is caused by abuse and experience

she's on the equality train. maybe someone should give her another pill.

This is very true. If you've ever spent time with homosexuals (friend's "gay friend" of gay coworkers) you'll eventually experience a "conversion" recruiting attempt. Gays often say "I made you" or "I turned you gay" in reference to a recruit.

It's not genetic, identical twin studies disproved "born that way" many times. The evidence is suppressed. Gay was once considered a mental illness until the homosex lobby pressured it into being removed. Not because of scientific evidence but because pressure. Threats.

Recruiting is just another way the jews promote to lower our birth rates

>we need immigrants to do the jobs we don't want to do!
>but also, making the generations increasingly gay is good because we need lower birthrates
Top Jew m8