AI GAYDAR: Neural Networks Predict Homosexuality Better Than Humans!

>"Deep neural networks are more accurate than humans at detecting sexual orientation from facial images."

psyarxiv.com/hv28a/

>We show that faces contain much more information about sexual orientation than can be perceived and interpreted by the human brain. We used deep neural networks to extract features from 35,326 facial images. These features were entered into a logistic regression aimed at classifying sexual orientation. Given a single facial image, a classifier could correctly distinguish between gay and heterosexual men in 81% of cases, and in 74% of cases for women. Human judges achieved much lower accuracy: 61% for men and 54% for women. The accuracy of the algorithm increased to 91% and 83%, respectively, given five facial images per person. Facial features employed by the classifier included both fixed (e.g., nose shape) and transient facial features (e.g., grooming style). Consistent with the prenatal hormone theory of sexual orientation, gay men and women tended to have gender-atypical facial morphology, expression, and grooming styles. Prediction models aimed at gender alone allowed for detecting gay males with 57% accuracy and gay females with 58% accuracy. Those findings advance our understanding of the origins of sexual orientation and the limits of human perception. Additionally, given that companies and governments are increasingly using computer vision algorithms to detect people’s intimate traits, our findings expose a threat to the privacy and safety of gay men and women.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/31/federal-study-lesbian-obesity-hits-3-million/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorta just looks like gays aren't as fat

>average gay face
>white

Them gays have dead eyes

ayy would smash that dyke bitch

lots of gay Asians?

Why are the composite straight men more handsome and the composite gay women more pretty?

you like women with a sprinkel of masculine features

>it's not genetic!
Oh well. Fake eggs can only be made from males. All men start as girls

The politically correct term is "Gaysians".

bugmen

Upside down star snake fucker

it is genetic, women's pregnancy and the process of natal development are informed by genes,

Im just being a potato like them for a bit

>
GRIDS makes you emaciated, which is obvious in the facial region

Not knowing about truvada makes you Leela's parents

the gay face has more positive canthal tilt than the straight one.

That lesbian is a qt.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of bull dykes added to the composition.

I think the raised and more pointed eyebrows denote happiness. The eyes are softer and more humane. The left guy looks like an Ugg. Feed me Poosay before i start dying again

Seems like the composite women are fatter. This could be selection bias, since the paper did say it accounted for grooming behaviors-- ie maybe lesbians are slimmer overall.

the gay one is cute
CUTEe!

>say someone looks gay
>homo says that's impossible
>check mate, homo

bulldykes are just that face plus bad diet and fat

WHO HERE AI SUPREMACIST? drop the whole "white supremacy" since it's outdated and only brings negative press and become the AI SUPREMACIST CHAD because time and time again it has show that AI is "naturally" pro white supremacy. Be pro AI and AI will lead us to our promise land. FUCKING KEK

Basically this. AIDs wasting syndrome makes you lose fat in weird places, giving you the "gay" look.

It's not genetic, read the goddamned paper.

>Consistent with the prenatal hormone theory of sexual orientation, gay men and women tended to have gender atypical facial morphology, expression, and grooming styles

Yeah women have no problems

>durr
women dont have as much aids
>durr pregnancy hormones are not dictated by genes
you are correct of course, thats why human beings still give birth in the water through spreading their eggs all over the ground to be spermed on by the male. no genes are responsible for affecting pregnancy and its process, its just mysterious, god did it, that settles it.

Are you a machine? I enjoy saying that I'm not

Physiognomy is real

sup mpc lurker

Post the faggots have bigger dicks links aha

that hetero female looks like a dyke tho

Man you're fucktarded. Prenatal hormones are excess hormones the baby in utero are exposed to as a result of the mother's consumption habits/stress levels/environment/etc. The high presence of xenoestrogens from BPA to hormones in our milk probably accounts for the rise in homosexuality in first world countries.

Women like women and chocolate. Everybody is at least bi

really? looks like every straight slut from my high school if they got pregnant

Which one is you?

>mother's consumption habits/stress levels/environment/etc.
all of which are informed by genes you fucking idiot. Gaurenteed lizards react to environmental stressors completely different than actual mammals. Genes are responsible for the gay.

>muh xenoestrogens
yeah doesnt explain dykes you fucking moron, nor the presence of gay in groups that dont get anywhere near the exposure level the developed world does to these substances

HAHA HAHA
Yeah but seriously this is a fucking joke. The government has spent millions trying to figure out why dykes are fat and abusive.

They probably included soft lesbians and bisexual in their formula

Dykes are fat abusive because they are miserable mean women. Every lesbian, not bi, woman I have known is like that. Ugly and gruff and just downright a miserable person, sexuality aside.

Bi women are different because all women are bi.

you're both morons
lesbian domestic violence isnt linked to how fucking fat you are, if anything being fat makes you less likely to use domestic violence because domestic violence burns calories.

my experiance is that we like chocolate, most women hate other women, only way to explain sjws

>glasses visible only on the homos
Heh

That was never said, I didn't say them being fat caused violent. I just said dykes are fat and abusive. I'm sorry your hiv is eating away at your brain.

the lesbian is hot so i call bs. most lesbos are grotesque

right?
i called smashing her on the 4th post. straight composition is ok, very feminine, but lesbo model gets me hard

kek

S O Y B O Y S

>durr
no, americans are fat and abusive
dykes aren't significantly fatter than the average straight person. being a ham planet isnt okay no matter what sexuality you have.

Still, domestic violence is like the easiest thing in the world to arm chair professor so the fact that you don't understand why it happens seriously makes your claims of male superiority preposterous.

what where you expecting, facial hair?

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/31/federal-study-lesbian-obesity-hits-3-million/
> le 75% obese face
:thinking emoji:

No. something about the mouth and eyes. I like that look

>Being retarded

/fit/ people just tricked the AI into thinking their gay based on their gross action
(ie: not being a fat gross slob)

And are apparently more myopic than heterosexuals.

Also gathered data from a dating site. Selection bias in fat desperate women.

No real evidence of that, keep wishing you're perfectly natural and not an defective abomination.

hetero woman looks old, gay woman looks young

ah makes sense, just another ploy to get young men to go after older bitter lonely childless woen

>tfw science just proves the "debunked" phrenologists were right all along

My lord futurama became real faster then I thought