Image dump of Iran before the Islamic Revolution

Looks just as nice as the USA or Western Europe at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OJc9vTfkteI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are iranians white?

no, arabs are not white

White is an invention of the Left. Europe has many races.

They're the original Aryans

White is a phenotype characteristic. Caucasoid is a race. Some Iranians are white, almost all are caucasoid. Europeans and Iranians share a common ancestor, the proto Indo-European people, also known as the Yamna or the Scythians. I know for a fact there are blonde Iranians, just not many.

Persians are not Arabs.

I'm starting to think the Revolution was a good thing. Imagine how degenerate the Iranians would be now if they kept following the example of the West

Most people don't know that Iran is one of the most mountainous countries in the world and it snows quite a bit in the northern areas.

>look like arabs
>use arabic alphabet
>follow arabic religion
>Persians are not Arabs.

what did he mean by this?

This is pretty funny, they laid out a bunch of persian carpets for President Nixon's motorcade. I believe Nixon spent Christmas in Iran one year.

you use arabic numerals and arabic science are you arab?

Absolutely degenerate.

This picture easily looks like it could've been taken in the USA.

Persians are not arabs. Just as jews are not white and latinos are not white.

>arabic numerals and arabic science

WE

>Islam
>not degenerate

kek

>using an extreme minority as an example of a whole
Go outside you dumb cunt

They're lighter skin and don't look as inbred as Arabs. And the Arabic influence on Iran doesn't mean Persians are exactly the same as Arab, culturally or genetically. The Sinosphere has many similarities, but Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Koreans are all still different. I'm not saying Persians are white btw, just saying they're not Arabs.

you know the word aryan is originally a persian word right?

Those obviously aren't Iranian women. What's the point of trying to convince us that you're white? You're brown and that's that. Get over it.

I found a higher res image of the girl in the OP

they were before the arabs raped them

some still exist

Every photo I am posting is of Iranians in Iran. I am not trying to prove anything. Like I said, white is not a race, it is a phenotype characteristic. Some persians are have white skin. Get over it.

Iran during the shah was becoming degenerate like the west. During the ayatollah they have become pure.

>Persians are Arabs

American Education

The last Queen of Iran, Empress Farah.

>white is not a race
Wrong Ahmed.

Islam is all kinds of shit but it isn't degenerate

Even Sup Forums doesn't understand how bad things really are. But then I grew in a rural village and had a traditional upbringing before moving to the US so it might be a bit more obvious to me

Can you provide the name?

Not really. however does, look at the two men on the center and right: dude in the middle looks like white trash, the other looks like a massive hipster faggot

Are Persians spacetime travelers?

>They're lighter skin and don't look as inbred as Arabs

are you gonna start calling them bro tier too?

The upper echelon of Iran are white looking and a minority while the masses are mudskins that resemble Arabs.

The correct anthropological term is Caucasoid or Caucasian, as the white race emerged from the Caucus Mountains. Use the term white if you must, I personally don't because it doesn't make sense when Japanese people have whiter skin than a lot of Europeans.

thats not a good comparison though a better one would be saying brazilians are not hispanic because they speak a different variation of spic when theyre the same as anyone brown people near them

Is that Jennifer Aniston in the middle

Well I mean, they are trying to wipe Israel off the map, that is pretty bro-tier as far as I'm concerned.

thats true for most other brown people too (ie arabs and spics)

I wouldn't know

what year did this all change? Who was the first person to fuck it all up?

There are a shitload of degenerate fags in Iran too bud.

White race = Europoid race.

It's been proven that all Europeans descend from just seven or perhaps nine females 12,000 years ago. The maternal lines are the most important for race which is why Jews are only Jews as long as if their mothers are Jews.

Those blonde iranian women you posted descend from White Russian slaves since they look very Slavic to me.

"Yes, we are reactionaries, and you are enlightened intellectuals: You intellectuals do not want us to go back 1400 years. You, who want freedom, freedom for everything, the freedom of parties, you who want all the freedoms, you intellectuals: freedom that will corrupt our youth, freedom that will pave the way for the oppressor, freedom that will drag our nation to the bottom."

The true conservative revolution.

>islam
>pedophiles
>rapists
>murderers
>bacha bazi
>art is banned
>music is banned
>ooga booga allahmudillah

>not degenerate

t. scumfuck Abdullah

Almost as if that is the natural order of things...

Aren't bacha baazi or chai boys ie little boys that get fucked by old males only present in Afghanistan and Pakistan?

bad pic. Most resemble Arabs here.

>filled with degenerate cunts showing of their tits to thousands of men
Proof Islam is the only redpilled religion

all mudslimes are pedos. some of them are homo pedos.

the man circled is the most successful F-14 pilot of all time. The real Maverick.

some more F-14 pilots

I know what Tehran is like. Still I think things aren't so bad as they could be

>if you disagree you're a muslim/jew, etc
Degeneracy is the perversion of traditional values, and Islam opposes that. Banning figurative art and music, child marriage, that's not degeneracy even if those things are vile. Now stop making me defend Shitslam m8

this isn't an old pic, but I just think its neat because Iran is the sole operator of 747 tankers as the last operator of the legendary F-14.

Fun fact, Greeks and Romans lived as far East as Egypt and Syria, European people populated all of Anatolia and North Africa up until the Islamic expansion out of the Arabian peninsula.
We've been losing ground for 1500 years and the unique peoples of those countries have been destroyed, assimilated and forgotten.

Damn

"Traditional" doesn't mean anything on its own. Traditional values may be good or bad. European traditional values are mostly good. Mudslime traditional values are degenerate. Simple!

Here is an interesting photo that shows the racial mish-mash of Iran. The three women in the middle row all the way to the right almost look European.

wtf happened! Iran looks really cool for back then

that was pajeet u sand shit

What happened? The guy on the right.

is she even iranese or is this some kind of photoshoot?

That's because those were all a members of a small, progressive urban minority that benefitted from the shah's rule. The average Iranian in more rural areas looked exactly like what the current regime idealizes socially.

>Roman

Yeah here is a pic of the remarkably well preserved Roman ruins of Leptis Magnus in Libya. Real shame about Palmyra, because that was the single most well preserved roman city left in the world. Fucking ISIS.

>iranese
i kekked

Blame Killary and Obeezy for allowing ISIS to exist. Might wanna lose that flair, kiddo.

Yeah islam sucks , what's new?

Zoom in on the text for your answer you sperg

Iran was quite religious before the revolution, your examples are a tiny minority who were secular and not serioulsy religious.

Most of Persia back then was very conservative and very religious and if we are talking about pre revolution, quite illeterate. Revolution really tought the masses how to read and and write, guess which faction illeterate masses would support.

There is a reason why regime in Iran still stands, contarary to losangeleszahdeh diasporas opinions, majority of Iran is still conservative and still religious

There are blonde girls in Iran, just not many of them.

When the Sassanid Empire collapsed and the Arabs invaded, they forcibly colonized and ethnically cleansed Persian villages in order to stamp out the resistance. Central Iran is very has a lot of Arab genes, Eastern Iran and the North have more European looking people, as well as some parts of Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, and even in Western China.

Also I am assuming that a lot of the Aryan looking Persian women were taken back to the Arabic territories and sold as slaves, because thats what happens.

so whats the lesson here? islam is cancer and destroys civilization? we already knew this

Only the second to last one in the middle row on the right looks near European. The rest look pretty typically Iranian; especially the one with the dyed Auburn-ish hair.

it blended right in lol

oh man i kill myself sometimes

youtu.be/OJc9vTfkteI

I think this proves that fundamental rule based on religion is garbage. Maybe via Islam it's the most terrible. But imagine if the hypo conservative psycho Christians had their way.. It would end up with something like this.

Contributing

Every religious nut wants to be an ayatollah. Just let people be if they aren't harming you.

they look smelly

they honestly are. i had sex with a persian girl once and i did not enjoy it very much.

Libtards be gone. The west has already experienced what woman liberation does to society. Islamic revolution best day of my life.

Khomeini saved Iran from falling into a pit of degeneracy, as shown in many of these pictures. If only we had a guy like him in the West.

It happens when they don't shave :3

thanks rothchilds!

Save that shit for yourself

despite shortcomings, in many ways the 70s were nicer than current year

wow, never thought snow niggers would be a term that would enter my mind

>We have reached such levels of degeneracy that making women wear tablecloths, stoning gays and marrying children is somehow better than what we have

they were the original aryans

also, please read the sticky

women are women
they ll be as degerate as they're allowed to be

To be honest, modern-day Iran is better than 70s Iran because at least the Iranians are willing to assert themselves as being independent of internationalist control

responsibility for your
(((pets)))
hahahahahahaha britain their laughing at you no no don't take it as that. dont complain they think LESS of you than ANIMALS. you are compared to ANIMALS but you dont care and still go to work to pay the tax to enforce all of your shit

Stop throwing your political correctness around here leftist. It won't work.