Vancouver, BC

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlmhEJ4VlM

This is like a mini episode of future Canada. Where the whites are gone and the Poos and Chinks are fighting it out for dominance.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=bf7_1503157427
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

west coast fags deserve this
t. ontario masterrace

bump for crazy.

What is she even saying? All I understand is "united nations sanctions"

Tim horton's is fast food? I thought it was a place like Denny's or Ihop.

>chinks and poos fighting each other

lmao canada.

>West Coast population centers deserve this
t. Washingtonian Mountainman

lol ur province is filled with illegals and ''''''''''''refugees''''''''''''' gg trudeau

>t. atlantic master race

Nah, its kinda like dunkin donuts, but way worse. They stop selling half of their menu after 6 pm. I have zero idea why so many people like tim hortons so much. There's always a long line up and shit customer service too.

Man, Its not often, but I will occasionally see a outburst like this. The guy standing there just shrugs it off, even the person recording cucks hard as the woman moves toward him. Im tired of unruly and shitty people in general. We always pass it of as "there must be something wrong with this person". I wont do that anymore. Fucking cunt should have been thrown out or at least challenged for her degenerate behavior. Fuck man, the little indian girl has more guts than a fucking construction worker. I hate my country.

I see shit like this almost everyday. Today it was an elderly chinese woman screaming at her oldman husband in public.

This is the "fucking India invade China" incident the back-job lady was referring to.

liveleak.com/view?i=bf7_1503157427

this isn't a chink/brown person thing
its an old person thing

only retard boomers are childish enough to have public outbursts

As a leaf I can confirm this is almost a daily occurrence. The tension between the whites asians and browns is consistently getting worse. We're being outnumbered and replaced. This video isn't a glimpse into the future but a reality check into the present social status of Canada. We've been cucked, what this woman is blabbering about has nothing to do withCanadian culture or society. be gone.

I don't even understand what the chink was saying what was she whinging about

Dont tell me youre justifying this. Cunt picks her battles with a Tim's employee...

>back-job

Uh, it's "wack-job". Fucking spellcheck.

Seems like a progressive multicultural society free of hate.

This.

nice try but everyone here gets along with each other.

nice divide and conquer though.

canada is united through diversity.

C A N A D A 1 5 0
A
N
A
D
A

You expected the white construction worker to get involved with a verbal argument between two foreign invaders?

Are you retarded or something? Beta white-knighting type of idiot? Underage who has no idea what the fuck he's talking about?

How do we solve this issue. Scheer is a huge cuck, but if we don't vote him in, we get Trudeau again. At least Scheer cares about free speech.

Moving to the countryside soon, this shit only bothers me because i have to live near it. Call it white flight, call it what you want. Im out.

Scheer is such a fucking beta retard, if i didnt know better I would say the fucking guy is beyond hand-picked by (((them))). We could have had Max. Check Scheers Instagram, its a fucking joke.

Daily reminder.

It's indicative of our emasculation and general "not my problem lmao" attitude that is destroying us. White people have been trained to always act cool and never react to anything. White people have basically been trained to never get angry.

The way he goes on to place his order for his sandwich is especially pathetic. There isn't a single race of men that would behave that way in that situation except for western white men.

>Show up to ubc campus
>literally all blonde women and non white everyone else
>all white males going about there own business alone while groups of other races walk around

FUCK man white genocide has already been accomplished on the west coast

>seattle tinder

Let the shitskins kill each other. Kek

the audacity of this chink to immigrate to Canada and call other people invaders of her homeland..

i side with poos

I did that, I moved to the fraser valley just outside of vancouver. But guess what? they followed us here cause white communities aren't shitty. I have to move further and further every few years.

Agreed, just another shitty franchise/chain that serves sugar, flour and crap out of a bag.

>we have free speech
>there's stuff you're not allowed to say
It's this kind of idiocy that's driving people to the far right and they don't even realize it.

White don't have a culture maaan.

Not funny faggot, in Ontario every fucking fast food joint has at least one foreigner working there, except in Rural Ontario

>shit loads of TFWs

No brownie ever considers a white archetype country their own, that's their power.

Dude, its so much worse than most fast food chains. The fact that I can't buy a chicken sandwich past 7 pm is insane. Also, any fellow Van city fags, what tim hortons is this? Looks like the one beside burrard station.

If you want to understand why the chankoros act like that then you need to read this.

ubc bro here too

it fucking sucks

>Using cuck as a verb
>wanting to white knight a poo in loo

Heloooooo redddiittt

>This is what Canada looks like in the current year and it's beautiful

ya it feels really weird and different this year compared to others, i literally don't see white males when i look around, just hordes of asian girls not even speaking english

so many more hijabis around to

She sounds just like Wu from Deadwood.

Yeah, the cutting of shitty menu items so early is a bit odd.

These shitty chains are a dime a dozen though. I've listened to idiots in the States rave about Panera Bread went to check it out, same shit, dumping pre-mixed cheap shit out of bag and calling it food.

honorary aryans

I'd take 1000 of her over 1 pajeet and 10000000 pajeets over 1 jamal

>Tim Hortons

I experienced something similar at a mcdonalds in toronto when I went for 2 months to study English. Between nepalese worker and a spic.

Canada will be culturally asia in a few decades.

>all those cucks defending poos
Fucking normalfags are just wired to automatically take the side of whoever is not being aggressive, bunch of pussies. Fuck India and Indian subhumans, that Chinese woman is right.

>Also, any fellow Van city fags, what tim hortons is this? Looks like the one beside burrard station.
Go cheer up the lady who was getting screamed at, user. This might be your chance.

>Everyone thinks whites are going to be genocided
>They don't realize the Mexicans, blacks, chinks, and poo niggers are all going to wipe each other out before thats accomplished

Indians are the fucking worst. So fucking rude.

Also, every Canadian thread devolves into provinces arguing which province is the least cucked. Way to show the globalists guys.

>nu/pol/
Who gives a fuck what these niggers think? China > India in nearly every way, if you disagree you're clearly uninformed.
>Indian men
Smelly, ugly, dirty, creepy, rapist stalkers.
>Indian women
Smelly, ugly, dirty, bitchy, always feminist/sjw libtards of the highest degree.

>Chinese men
Clean, no bad odour, quiet, conservative, mind their own business, never have loud parties.
>Chinese women
Clean, no bad odour, many are quite attractive, mind their own business, usually conservative and traditional value oriented.

The worst places in China are nowhere near as bad as the fucking swamplike disgusting shit Indians live in. Fucking retard India cucks kys.

>birthright citizenship
we'll never be rid of them

Tim Hortons used to be awesome but now it's just a meme

Don't tell me you don't understand the wisdom of internment camps now.

yup, what faculty you in? theres more white people in the arts side but in engineering everyone is fucking Asian or poo

wow are u our government? because that seems to be the exact policy in place rightnow

this filth tricles its way into Bellingham.

fuck you canada.

nobody nice ever comes to visit us, its just these paki chink shitheads. fuck you.
fuck you so very much.

Please user, MOAR!

((((Ontario))))

poli sci. lol i thought all the white dudes were hiding away in the engineering classes where i couldnt see them, this school clearly is fucked. not to many whites nor males in the arts it seems.

yeah, might as well embrace it and get some of that good lefty gook poon

FRUCKING MONGORIANSS! SHOULD BE SHANKSHUND! FUCK RUU MONGORIANZ!!

indians seem like nice polite people its too bad they smell like rotten armpit sweat and curry.

i know we make fun of eachother and say that canadians are retarded cucks but whats happening to canada really saddens me

STAY STRONG LEAFS

FAKIN INDIAN!! U SHULD BEE SANCSHUN
BY UNITED NASHUN!!! FUCKIN INDIAN IDA HAFTA FAKEEN SANCSHUN BY UNITEED NASHUN! I DOE CAEREH CALL DEH COPS!

so the ones that don't smell bad are aryans?

Is it time to purge all minorities yet?

Maybe we need more chinese, kind of like swallowing a spider to kill the fly.

>indians seem like nice polite people

yes

She keeps saying that India should be sanctioned by the UN. Apparently India and China are having a tiff just now.

How white is Australia? Maybe we should all just move there.

Diu Ney Gao Lao MO SAY BA PO!

Tim Hortons is a reddit meme

KILL ME

PLEASE

probably the same as you and slowly turning into New China

you have to go back
its your choice
straight up, or over the saddle

it shouldnt be less than 85%

our 2016 census said that europeans are no longer the majority of immigration per year now, australia is going down the same path as canada, just at a slower rate, and canada had a head start

Lol Indians do stink but I see Chinese literally spiting on the streets in Melbourne.

being this disloyal to the country you live in

dont shoot!

>you fucking indian people should be sanctioned by united nations

top quality bants.

I would side with the Poos any day. Second, third generation Canadian Poos are great people. Second, third generation Canadian Chinese are great too. It's the "recently arrived with bags of illegally laundered money" Chinks that are the problem.

And I'm a leaf.. in the USA on business this week a nd next.

lucky guy

don't come back to this shithole

BC used to have a fucking whites only policy until the federal government made us get rid of it

BC warned the rest of Canada about the Chinese menace and they just called us evil

History has proven us right. Sadly were on our way to becoming the next Rhodesia

Just come to the interior to the east kootenays

The few minorities here that we tolerate are whitewashed as fuck 3rd generation at least. We still openly shit on nonwhite invaders. Basically were the last bastion of what BC was supposed to have been

The second/third generations are the ones that vote progressive. But of course you'd like them if you're a leaf.

Ha! No. I have a nice place on Vancouver Island, modest but nice... and I don't often have to go to Vancouver, so I'm good.

Not neccessarily so. Especially not the Poos.

Being T'sao T'sao must have been suffering

Australia used to have a whites only policy which sometimes didnt even allow greeks and italians in, the only non whites were aboriginals or chinese who were here since the gold rush days

we were 97% white just a few decades ago

Because Canada isn't a united country. Canada is a mistake of a union only slightly better than the EU. Canada needs to be balkanized
Why should i give half a fuck about someone on the other side of the continent? Fucking Japan is almost closer to us than eastern Canada

aussie-chan rule 34 when

Thing is Canada as a whole never had a whites only policy just BC
BC is older than Canada it was a self governing colony until 1871 and so had laws like whites only immigration the federal government overturned this when it declared itself the sole authority on immigration though
BCs law was very similar to the white Australia policy though

I don't know if we even have the industry to balkanize. It would probably make it even easier for the banks to pick us off one-by-one, trapping us into debt sinkholes since we would have to invest so heavily to revitalize our individual economies. It would also open us to endless fuckery from Russia since our military would also be rendered useless.

Peak diversity, ya gooks!