Only alt righter at my school. What do?

I go to a school full of spics and niggers, whites are the minority here. I only became alt right over the summer and school's been in session for a week and a half and I'm already going insane because of all the talk of "muh oppression" and "muh racism" and shit like that. Pretty sure I'm the only alt righter at the school and I'm going insane.
What do?

It's not nice to talk like that about others young man

Pepe stickers in the bathroom when noones looking.

Stuff like this

Start dropping red pills in class here is a good one
>It is 24,970% more probable that a white person will be murdered by a black person than it ever was that a black person would be lynched in America

How are you this newfag? We call it "hiding your power level" a phrase you will never say out loud ever under any circumstances.

This too. Be sneaky about red pilling.

you go back to r*ddit you fucking 15 year old

I know what hiding my power level is. But you do you know how tiring that gets?
Digits check out.

im an aussie so we dont really have the risk of having niggers beat you up if you voice wrongthink, but franky the only way to start reaching out and networking with other potential alt righters at your school is to be more vocal about your beliefs. the whole point of (((them))) having nigger stormtroopers, for example, as a constant threat over your head is to keep people isolated and thinking they're abnormal because they're alone in their beliefs. just become unapologetic about how you think, refuse to shut up, and go from there

Have you begun researching meditation yet? Or are you still so new and blue pilled that you believe you need to be a spiritual new age cunts to do that? React less, become a cool person, the Buddha mentality is like a dog being tortured by young children.

>whites are the minority here
Be VERY careful.
The ones playing the race card are unbelievably prone to group think, as are liberals in general, and high school is the most group think place you'll see in your entire life. More so than college, even.
>hiding your power level
This guy gets it.
Don't expect to change even 10% of the minds there. If you do anything, make it subtle.
Fuck, I would go insane if I had to go to high school right now.

Don't do that, you'll just get the whole class attacking you. It's the debate equivalent of single-handedly charging the enemy line, are you an intellectual hero, the debate equivalent of Goliath? No, you're just some kid and you'll only wind up spilling your spaghetti when you fall into a rhetorical trap and publically ruin your repuation.

You are the ideological equivalent of an wartime partisan. Stickers are a good idea but keep your mouth shut and don't get caught, and if you do get caught deny everything.
Only red-pill in one on one situations and be fucking subtle about it, don't come right out and say you're alt-right or start talking about white genocide. Yes white genocide is real but people are programmed to dismiss you the momen you say those words, so don't say them. Talk AROUND it in a path that leads TOWARD it, but let them make the leap themselves, and ALWAYS deny everything and play stupid if confonted. To beat the Jew BE the Jew.

Use the Voltaire quote: To find out who rules over you simply find out who you aren't allowed to criticize. Get them to start questioning things, it would be pretty funny to see the indoctrination breaking.

>I know what hiding my power level is. But you do you know how tiring that gets?
I work with niggers, I know EXACTLY how tiring that gets.

Good plans.

>But you do you know how tiring that gets?
My high school was in an extremely liberal college town that was surrounded by shitskin cities that would dump drugs there. We had day long assemblies about the holocaust every year and a school approved LGBT club.

Just keep your composure and stick with some like minded whites.

Here's a protip to using Sup Forums kid: read the rules

>nobody's reporting the underage child
Nobody on this board has any principles.

>If you do anything, make it subtle.
Subtlety is our thing. It's very anti postmodern, which is more like obscene minimalism or absurd statements presented in your face. Where the left wing are almost butchers of arguments, we are artists.

Tread lightly and you will not make waves, but glide effortlessly to where you wish to go. Your statement should be simply a question, you don't want to convince them, you want them to convince themselves.

This is dangerous as
A). Voltaire didn't say it.
B). Too many libfags have seen that quote thrown around in an anti-semitic context and will know exactly what you're talking about.

Maybe you can restructure it in a more neutral way, but personally I think it's too direct a path as they'll just ask you mean, and boom you just outed yourself. No matter what it's defintely not an opening move.

18+ board sorry, see you in a few years

Use this time to study your enemies while their defenses are at their lowest.

1. False-flag as both colors of brown to start an insightful racial discussion between their fraternal groups.
2. Secretly lead both sides from behind 9 proxies if you're not incompetent.
3. Get them to recruit and rally to achieve 100% membership
4. Redpill them on (them) as the real oppressors. Get 'em to protest the Fed by smoking weed outside it.
5. Tip off the cops so both groups get expelled en masse.
6. Leak your own emails from a George Soros web server for added lulz.
7. Enjoy your last year of high school as the only man on campus and bleach as many of them as possible

Trust me, this will be a better learning experience than anything else you could do in high school.

We already know every alt right kekistan faggot here is underage, may as well give OP advice on how to get through high school before he gets banned for being a retard.

No self respecting man would label himself with a political ideology

alt right is a meme. revert to Islam my brother and you can do with those people accordingly without fear of rebuke. Inshallah!

Don't take anybody seriously or value their opinion in any way.