Why are Americans the only ones that make Neo-nazi threads

Why are Americans the only ones that make Neo-nazi threads.

It's really creepy. Are Europeans more level-head/less cringey than Americans on average?

americans are in a worse situation than everyone else
it's only natural

Nice try

bump

most of them are inbred rednecks, that's why.

Because we can do so without fear of being targeted by the thought police

It wasn't first, but good enough

-> NEW THREAD

TIME TO EXPOSE THE WHITE IDENTITY PSYOP

>140713494

because europeans have laws against criticising minorities.

Pretty much this. Americans are already minorities here.

Americans are pedophile scum - Die infidels DIE WITH YOUR SAGE

Yeah, but Europe is trying it's hardest to catch up. I think 40% of kids under five in France are brown at this point. At least we have the abortion thing up and running, while Europe is getting darkies AND religious nuts.

Because Americans don't go to prison for posting it.

Fuck off. Fuck you kike 1488 until I die. White Power 1488 and I fucking MEAN it. I fucking BREATHE it. I am the beast I WORSHIP. I WORSHIP HITLER. I AM HITLER. And if you come to me in real life, I will SLAY you. Niggers beware. Jews beware. I'm a mean man and take no prisoners. They call me the One Man Klan. I'll make Emmitt Till look like horseplay. Let's dance nigger commie fuck, meet me anytime anywhere.

Not really.

Because Americans kicked the shit out of the Nazis in WW2. Europeans were either Nazis, Nazi collaborators, or pussies who were saved by the US. They feel less comfortable LARPing as Nazis because the guilt is real for them.

I'll have to disagree with you on that one, fucking kike.

Because most of the Shareblue employees are here.

>hidden flag

Reee motherfucker

I honestly have never met an American like this faggot in real life. I'm sure they are around, but most are just autistic kids who pretend on the internet.

Euros and canucks will got to jail?

>Are Europeans more level-head/less cringey than Americans on average?
Typically yes unless they're Eastern Europeans which act exactly like Trumpets if not worse

Americans have dealt with far more negros for a far longer time than Europe. It's like a zoologist trying to explain to a laymen that chimps are not just cute poor little monkeys but can seriously fuck you up and yet they still want to bring them in the house and raise them as pets

Americans don't know anything about anything at all everything they touch will go to shit
Best example the march some weeks ago.. good idea but american retardism kicked in aaaaand TIKI TORCHES

But our economic and scientific achievements are so much greater than those of your country. Why is that?

I dont think so you fat blob

American Nazis don't have a monopoly on the use of Tiki Torches faggot

>South Korea
Can confirm. Local brand condoms only went down about halfway.

bump

sfasefgasgaega

kik

hello

black vote

imo the europeans seem to be more genuinely racist vs american larpers

[Citation needed]

pol is the getto now

nioce

loll

fugg

thanks for the update, kim

lololololo,o

black jew

slaves

keep

+5

Are you a wizard?

maby

lolol

>Two Batemans
>Double-doubles
He's a witch!

None of you Europeans understand what it was like living under king nigger. The America I was born into was completely destroyed, when the shitskins and Jews leave your country a barren husk you quickly realize that Hitler was right.

oh yhea

lol
shut up faggot

yup

lllllllllllllllllllll

White Americans are more awakened to their destruction. (((They))) tried to stop it by banning us from the internet, but our constitution was made to protect us specifically from the very beginning. (((You))) have failed as you were destined to. We will not let (((you))) subvert our country.

9/11 checked

Because they know they would have been cûcked by zi Germans, had the russkies not Zerg rushed 'em, and if they act like they're jelly belly jugand, they can somehow delude themselves they that weren't the Nazis Zionist-controlled enemies