"White genocide" myth

(To all my fellow white people) "White genocide" is a mythical figment of the "altright" (aka white supremacist) imagination. When observed through a objective and clear lens you can blatantly see it is a myth. "multiculturalism = white genocide"
This is your brain in nazi propaganda, beware fellow white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all my fellow white people

Gas yourself, kike.

This is a troll thread and you won't respond, but here's a few questions for you:

1: Has the ratio of white people in Europe and North America been increasing or decreasing?
2: Has the ratio of white people in the rest of the world been increase or decreasing?
3: Is the world wide ratio of white people increasing or decreasing?

Since when did religion belong in the political arena anyhow?

Day of the Oven is coming.

Yes so what there will a few million less, of us what of it?

If you want to blame someone remember it's white women pushing this multiculturalism meme. You don't really need to look around to see that.

>Silly goy, white genocide is a myth!

okay.

Genocide? There are no gas champers, bullets being fired,hell no wars even accept the truth.

the primary force behind' white genocide' as you think of it would be white women simping for coalburning whores instead of letting their genes die out. even if you manage to breed with a coalburner, there's a 50% chance those genes will survive and manifest in your pure white children.

>whites below replacement reproduction everywhere
>African population will double in the next century
>unlimited africans officially allowed in Europe
>everythingsok.jpg

That's called suicide. I still cant believe how antisemitism is so accepted on the alt right. not everyone, but wow it's shocking. As a movement I strongly believe it is imperative to do away this to grow.

Participating in this movement will only have a reverse effect for newly redpilled people I'd strongly suggest the alt-lite it has been much more effective at aiding our people.

Spotted the rabbi.

Typical antisemetic wild rumor. You're dividing the movement these comments will only disrupt progress in our movement just as you are doing.

If we actually bothered to look into it you'd see we have a lot more common ground with them than you'd think.

Then just don't get married to a nigress, it's that simple, and then raise your kids with the good family values. I won't racemix either but I'll happily live and socialize with any other race without a second thought. What's the harm in that? Really, explain.

0/10
sage

Thank god the Jew showed up to tell us what we think.

'Iz da jooz niggaz'

>the myth
>white women are now fucking the people who murder their family members and it's publicly encouraged
pretty soon when white men walk outside gangs of spics, niggers, and muslims will be killing them as they play knockout game

thank god I'm a jew and not some degenerate nigger like you white fucks.

>literally an admitted kike constantly shilling anti-white threads while pretending he's a fellow white
>not the jews

It's not "a million less" It's going from being 90% of the population of your country to 60%. It's the rock solid voting habits of every minority while our vote is split.

Would any other people, including ourselves, in the history of the world accept losing power over themselves in their own country?

Even if white genocide isn't being willfully pushed, the result is the same. We are losing the balance of power, and those we are losing it to do not like us. Self preservation dictates that we stop this trend somehow.

Holy shit David, just because you fuck niggers doesn't mean we have to accept you.

If you look at birthrates and immigration and census levels of how many white people left and race mixing propaganda bs, you can clearly see it's true.

Too much multiculturalism = Cultural nihilism and less civilized homogenous people.

You will be forgotten and it is your future as well as your destiny just deal with it.

So you went from
>"White genocide" is a mythical figment of the "altright" (aka white supremacist) imagination.

To
>You will be forgotten and it is your future

In just a few posts. Guess your mask wasn't tied on too well. You should work on that, and on your low quality baiting.

Spic faggot baiter confirmed, kys

Why bother you morons haven't even succeeded in convincing 1% of the white population you really need us to succeed it's pathetic.

Please proceed in chawin tobacky and drankin beer and spreading herpes and flunking out of school and simping for whores and living off credit

(((david)))

Would someone link the poll after Charlottesville stating 13% of Americans support the alt right and or NEOnazism.

Who brainwashed you to so willingly accept and participate in the genocide of little White babies?
Who brainwashed you to intimidate anyone who disagrees with you (I.e. your brainwashers) via calling them "naziswhowanttokillsixmillionjews"?

Surely someone brainwashed you? If you came by these beliefs yourself, you are truly one of the most evil beings we have heard of - to promote and demand genocide is pure evil!

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

>convincing 1% of the white population

We don't need to convince anyone. Reality will do that for us. Every hard leftists have a limit to what they will endure. Especially if they aren't rich.

Since only the very rich get to live the delusion that multiculturalism is beneficial, because they don't realize that the rich of every culture have much more in common by virtue of being rich than they do with the rest of their population.

All you need to do is talk with people who pay taxes. Most of them realize they're getting screwed, and no one likes it.

You don't need to announce yourself as a filthy jew, it's implicitly obvious. \pol\ has a nose for it. You can post under any name, shill any narrative: your slimy, subversive kike-nature cannot be hidden.

You are too filthy to be made into soap.

I'll bankroll this the infamous 'I'm too lazy to do anything so I'll just sit on my ass' attitude how can we implement this attitude throughout the movement?

Demographic warfare with our government actively supporting it and crushing opposition to it. Same as EU government.

Exactly correct suicide

This is a literal holocaust not a fake like the one in the 40s. And more and more are waking up to this fact everyday.

sage and dump jewpills, newfags.

Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

kek kike

>government crushes opposition
>government controlled by Israel and kikes
>suicide
you're a serious asshole. definitely a jew too. i can tell by the way you just tried twisting reality.

nope, the only thing to blame for white genocide is the fact that whites are the least racist race to have existed in all of known history.

and that's about to change.

>To all my fellow white people
>all my fellow white people
>namefag
LOL
Hi normie Jew.

>Jew
>Religion
Little parasitic shit, it's not even blood for you mongrels really it's all identity DESU. Your race needs to be wiped out by the rest of humanity.

All genocides are executed with the fig leaf of legality.
It is genocide because it results in White people intentionally being made a minority in historically White nations.

If one opposes the anti-White policy of mass immigration and force-assimilation, you could be fired, threatened, beaten up, or imprisoned! That's genocide as defined by section (c) of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.

Can you give me date on this? 2020? 2021? 3600?

Yes goy it's all white women!

IF Hitler took all the male Jews and sent them to Asia. Then sent all the female Jews to Africa. You are telling me that this would not be considered Genocide? LOLZ ...Well they can marry whoever they want? Right? They have free association ...right?

>David
>(((fellow white people)))

really jogs the nog

>fellow white people
When will you fucks learn this immediately outs you as a kike?

Trust me this was a troll thread if I wanted to I could probably bring this entire movement to the ground.

Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, White countries for everyone?
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY White country and ONLY into White countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY White country and ONLY White countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-Blacks were brought into EVERY Black country and ONLY into Black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane Black man to notice this and what kind of psycho Black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the White race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

pfffffthahahaha

häng dich weg du judenbengel

sage

The idea of polar bear genocide is a myth.
>The earth is getting warmer and polar bears are going extinct.
>Some polar bears are interbreeding with other types of bears out of desperation.

Polar bear genocide is a myth spread by polar bears who can't adjust to the times. They are about to get BLACKED!

>i can destry u guize trust me
What are you David Ben Gurion?
Rich fucks playing internet tough guy get the bullet first.

Why not save white people? for the same reason you don't set up nature to preserve for rats and bugs.

that's suck a bad question I'm gonna ask you a question in return: can you date this video shekelnigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE

2013, i thought kikes were smart.

>Jew calling others pests

Lol point at the pathetic Talmudcuck and laugh

I want see you impaled with giant dildo with tobasco as lube.

Don't be a bitch and do it then faggot.

Why is it that every White country on the planet must become "more diverse"?
Why is it that no area is allowed to be "too White"?

Why is it that non-White groups are allowed to remain untouched by "diversity"?

Maybe it's because diversity is just a codeword for White genocide?

>kike calling whites rats.
the irony is palpable.

If DIEversity and multiCULTuralism are so wonderful, why are you demanding them for EVERY and ONLY White countries?
Do you like genociding White people or do you hope to branch out into genociding all people on this earth?

>observed through a objective and clear lens
Humans possess no such thing.

>fellow white people.

RHITE PEOPOWE HAF NO CURTURE
WHITE BOWIE CAHNT COMFEET
AZN NUMBA ONE

Immigrants are the crates of guns and forced assimilation is anti-Whites pulling the triggers.

you're a brainlet that thinks he has a revelation when all you've done is regurgitate the mainstream position
you belong on facebook

>"White genocide" is a mythical figment of the "altright"
Im sure there were Jews who said this very thing right before they got rounded up.

>"DO NOT CONCERN YOURSELVES WITH OUR EFFORTS TO MAKE YOUR PEOPLE EXTINCT, GOYIM!"

>antisemetic
OP plebbutt Kike cancer confirmed

>(a) Killing members of the group;
That's not happening, next
>(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
Again, not happening. Next!
>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Again, not happening!

Which one of these was supposed to convince me again?

It's astounding how Jews are unable to be subtle...

Anita-semitism is popular thanks to secular Jews poisoning mass culture. Radical leftists were embracing hatred of Jews decades before the "alt right" was fabricated.

e is not happening but all the others are happening you just put not happening under all of them so I don't care enough to try to convince you.

I don't care about the white genocide. I wanted to prove you wrong, and I did.

Here OP I made this for you

>Maybe if I use a proxy to pretend to be someone else I can use a numbers fallacy to convince the gentiles

Fuck
Thought I quoted

they happen to be behind womens rights, also niggers.
but noo theyre not trying to ruin this nation.

His underwear doesn't have a shitstain... other than that, 100% accurate

All empires have their period in the sun.

The jewish parasitic empire has had sunshine for 60 years now.

Now their hubris is starting to show.

They are too certain of their victory over the goyim.

They think us too stupid and subhuman to see their tricks and recognize their language.

All my friends used to laugh at me, and now thry are increasingly antisemitic.

All over the world, the one race that has been a friend to the Jews, and granted shelter even while being stabbed in the back, is losing patience.

Soon no race will possess sympathy for "God's chosen people." Their time is running out and they have no new tricks to keep the music playing.

If we are not all gone in time, things may go very badly for the eternal enemy of all races. Eventually the curtain will be pulled back enough for all to see.

I can't wait.

Okay knock it off, we know you're just pretending to be a clueless Jew whose clumsy attempts to discredit the White Genocide argument only end up strengthening it instead. Be more subtle and sound like a real person next time.