Holy fucking shit

Holy fucking shit
I showed my dad the greatest story never told, now hes telling the roommate, hes talking about how the rothschilds attacked Germany finicially and how poland was killing German civilians holy shit i know it might be a good thing, theyre both cops, oh shit hes talking about the Zionist/nazi coin now, fuck this was a bad idea, i forgot to tell him about the art of hiding his power level, im not even fucking joking im in my room and i can OH SHIT HES LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST NOW AND HOW THERE WAS NO REASON TO SHAVE THE JEWS HEADS AND STUFF WHAT DO???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5_Ld1L8lDs&index=5&list=PLcxmuNevYPrVtOy5OlZF0nQLV9VBM_pRa
forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=179570
stormfront.org/forum/t978373-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=lZps7XSHwcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

turn yourself in OP

your dad sounds pretty based imo

Your dad has a "room mate"?

You're assuming that this isn't as fake as Caitlin Jenner's tits.

be proud and keep spreading keks word

Tell him to say hi to Luigi on behalf of zuckerchan

Just sit back and enjoy the ride OP, just sit back an watch the flames you fanned flare up.

lmao nice larp
my dad literally goes auto pilot and just goes "dey cremated the bodys thats how they killed 6 gorgillion" whereas my my listens then goes back to bitching about muslims and niggers on facebook

> my dad
> the roommate
what are you, -5?

Congrats, user. You've just turned a police department into Nazis.

Excellent.

He pays rent, he's hardly even at the house since he has a different schedule

Im not LARPing, he is now starting to somewhat sympathize with Hitler, the only thing he says IRL thats meme-relatesd is sometimes he'll call black people dindus

The roommate was sorta on edge about it, i could tell by his voice, he was just sorta saying "yeah" to everything

Yeah but he just dumped a dozen red pills at once, he's suppose to do it a subtle pace
The way he was talking too, he had a shit ton of confidence in his voice and said it all fluently

all police are nazi's. look at how many poc they kill every day.

Consider yourself lucky to have a based dad. Mine is the eternal anglo, can't even get him to really believe 9/11 was much other than what they said it was, much less the holocaust

>He pays rent, he's hardly even at the house since he has a different schedule

did he touch you?

my dad is 1488 and im 1776 so there's some conflict

Don't ever show to him too much of television, cause he might even believe them

your dad knows best you dumbfuck

They aren't killing enough of them tbqh famalam.

I spread crumbs around my house with this information and I think my parent is picking up on it.

>poland was killing German civilians

Except they weren't. Sorry but truth doesn't fear investigation. Now, I said that with the notion that you believe that German civilians were being massacred by "jewish bolsheviks operating in Poland" as you pindosi like to cry about to everybody on the internet yes?

Your dad has a roommate?
Ok it makes sense now

>Except they weren't.
Explain further pls

Imagine changing your entire world view because of one piece of propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=S5_Ld1L8lDs&index=5&list=PLcxmuNevYPrVtOy5OlZF0nQLV9VBM_pRa

In this interview it is stated that Hitler wanted to keep Poland in his sphere on influence, he didn't want war yet as I remember as Veronica Clark stated Hitler was deliberately lied to about the German minority being massacred hence why Poland was invaded, the Polish intellectual elite killed, religious leaders too, Polish POWs massacred in some instances, etc. You get the point.

Also if you here about the supposed quote that a Polish general saying they were ready or wanted to invade Germany it's been thoroughly debunked. Now then take in mind both sides were chauvinistic. The invasion of Poland isn't a white and black story.

forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=179570
stormfront.org/forum/t978373-2/

youtube.com/watch?v=lZps7XSHwcY

Factual information kills Jewish lies.

Also don't forget Poles along with others were to be exterminated and/or assimilated into the third reich.

"Kazimiera Mika, a ten-year-old Polish girl, mourns the death of her older sister, who was killed in a field near Jana Ostroroga Street in Warsaw during a German air raid by Luftwaffe."

Thanks. Will look through these tomorrow morning.

who won the war user ? winners or loosers ? and who wrote history user ? and why winners never get punisehd for their crimes ?
i don t believe ENTIRELY "the greatest greatest story never told " but today believing what some writters say is dumb . especially recent history where everything is biased pro jewish

Also the stormfront link doesn't work so make sure to find archived webpage of it.

Poland "ethnically cleansing" Germans before the war is pure hogwash. Read and lurk more stormfagz

Sure, whatever you say Schlomo.

Not to butt in on your discourse, but your typing makes you sound like a literal Rabbi. Not in a "I'm a nazi, so Fuck you" way, but I've heard orthodox jews speak and you phrase your sentences exactly like that.
Fyi