Do WASPs actually exist in the modern age?

I guess they did at one time cuz the stereotype came from somewhere, but I have never encountered them.

This might sound bad but if you asked me to think of a stereotype of conservative, rich, image and status conscious families I think of asian immigrants (grew up in Houston).

Are there actually WASPs as parodied on shows like Family Guy anywhere in the USA?

An ex-girlfriend explained to me that old money WASPs are all over the Northeast, but the 1920s-style "Harvard Yard" stereotype is totally out of date. These days, an outsider will probably never encounter their communities unless one of them invites you (or you take a wrong turn somewhere in upstate Vermont.) Their kids exist in a low profile world of tiny, liberal arts colleges that you've never heard of but cost insane amounts of money.

Nah the Wasps got replaced by a Jewish elite.

Is this WASP extinction a summary of the future of all european-groups in the USA?

The WASP species exists, but you have to know where to look to find them. First understand they are clannish, and have a tendency to stick to their own. However, you can use this to your advantage to find them.

I am in New England so here you will find large colonies in New England along the coasts. If you look in the Cape Cod and the islands you will find large numbers. Smaller colonies along the coast of Maine, Connecticut, New Hampshire and Rhode Island. and another large colony is rumored along the outer spaces of Long island in the Hampton region.

Outside of their native habitat they camouflage well with the local population both in dress and vocal patterns so they are hard to spot. Within their native habitat they are easier to spot but they do not like to be approached and will flee easily. It is very difficult to learn their plumage, vocal and gesture patterns and they spot at 100 years those who do not conform to their norms.

They are also very temperature sensitive. Most of the New England sub-species will depart en mass to Florida when the temperature drops in October and November to return again in April and May. I do not spend time in Florida so I not know when they concentrate there, but again I would look to the coasts.

A small sub species has learned to adapt to the cold weather but have a tendency to migrate in the winter to the mountains areas of northern New England and also Colorado and Utah. Here you would look for bright plumage and they also have made clever use of sticks and boards for use in the snow.

Good luck in your hunting.

This is dead on. I grew up in a family like this (ignore flair, I'm come home white man-meming irl). We're mostly from Queens and New Canaan. Been in both for fucking ever. A lot of people still take ivy route if they're mega legacies, really smart, or liberal faggots. But lots and lots go to no name liberal arts schools in PA, NY, etc then segue into not the best, but really good jobs through connections. Some public schools attract a lot of these types, UVA is these he first that comes to mind.

The old system is dead though. Ivies, with the exception of Dartmouth, are full of fags and all of the old prep schools are full of diversity students, scholarship fags, and people recruited for sports. So you end up with a lot of waspy kids but also tyrones (but tyrones that think they're hot shit. They always learn the hard way when they fail out the first year of college).

Old money is discreet as fuck nowadays. My father and uncles all make 900k to 3 mil per year but we all live in dumpy middle class houses. The really nice homes are the vacation homes out in the middle of nowhere on some lake you've never heard of. For example my mother's side all vacation in the same spot. We have like 15 houses on the lake that all belong to various branches of my family. My father's side is the same but they have theirs in Canada and one of the northeastern islands.

It's crazy though because these rich fags go out and spend their money on motor boats and shit and they wonder why their wealth evaporates in the second generation (you know you're nouveau riche if your boat has a motor). Like there are tons of people way wealthier than us but we can be pretty safe in assuming 3 generations down the line we'll still be doing well and the flashy guys will have poor grandkids.

It's nice on one hand but on the other we are subject to mad pressure to succeed, marry well (my parents marriage was actually forbidden until my mother concerted), gotta be mad discreet...

Jupiter, Vero beach, Sanibel/Captiva, etc in Florida.

I didn't have a non short sleeves Christmas until I was 22

yes, poorfags.

They're definitely still around here in New England. I live here in CT and they inhabit the richer towns along the coast and central/western CT.

traditional ones from the Northeast are a minority, at this point the only WASP's left are conservative Southerners

I've met a couple, I think.

I'm not a WASP, but only because I'm not protestant scum. My line came to the new world fifteen years after the Mayflower

"People of color" seem to believe most whites are WASPs

pretend mormons are protestants and there you go

Oh yeah.

I spent entire 90's corrupting the fuck out of wasp girls until I finally knocked one up that put it on me.

And I guess my own family were wasps too.
A bunch of my relatives are wasps I suppose.

I wouldn't call them status obsessed, we're kind've old school in that it's considered vulgar to discuss exact finances ect under most circumstances.

I am definitely not a wasp anymore, if I ever was one. I'm just a WAS.

Bubble only last as long as people allow themselves to be contained.

Absolutely pathetic. Get a hold of yourselves!

They do, but they basically fucked off to their personal mansions and estates.
WASPs capitulated and surrendered this country to the kikes and their mick henchmen.

I'm a wasp.

Just Germanic and Scandi ones, aka snowniggers.

This right here, my family are actually the poor ones because we only make 600k a year. Our branch was kicked out because our great grandmother married an immigrant but we did okay. Totally right about the mad pressure though, I have to rebuild the legacy that was thrown away.

This basically, the old stock still exists but hold no power in today's America. I feel bad as our power was thrown away like an old shirt.

>we're kind've old school in that it's considered vulgar to discuss exact finances ect under most circumstances.
I don't understand. Where is it NOT considered indecent to discuss personal finances? That's one of the three things you don't talk about people with. Money, Religion and Politics.
That's why I shitpost on here at all. Because it's the only place you can talk about that stuff with other people.

Every white American is a wasp if they arent hilly billy tier.

yes, there's actually plenty in the richer parts here in south florida

My dad's family are rich wasps who have homes in far eastern long island and vermont but my dad married a lower class Italian girl. I've never really met my dad's side of the family and was taken away from my parents who are degenates and put in foster care and then adopted out. His had the choice to stop me from being in the system but did nothing. They favored the other son and his kids heavily and he married another wasp and they're rich like the parents. I looked up my wasp cousins online and they do all the stereotypical things that wasps do. I don't even look related to them at all and look like a light skinned hispanic

lol rip

it's true though
we are replacing you
small dick mayo white boy :)

>what are german americans
>what are slavs

Hmm interesting so I guess there is no need to worry like "ywn get to experience going to an Ivy".

Also another question since they are so hard to get into, how meet and get a gf from one of these communities?

Check out the southern coast of Maine. Plenty of them there.

By already being a part of it or being extremely well off and willing to put up with all her drunk grandfather's bitching since your going to be putting up with her large family every single holiday for the rest of your life.

>Old money is discreet as fuck
>or being extremely well off

Dude. It's not an aristocracy, if you're white and you make it you can marry and integrate yourself into wasp communities without much of a problem.

So if you're not born into that world it isn't totally closed to you if you get really rich.

duh
i just got rid of a wasp nest the other day in my backyard, those fuckers are nasty

Maybe they should just be called ASP's. Since Anglo-Saxon is white by definition

We exist, you're just too poor to live around us or use the same grocer, facilities, health spas that we do.

>mfw I awaken super saiyan powers.
Once I train enough its game over for you I will not even have the slightest bit of mercy, all degenerates will disapear into my Kamehameha's. Once there is no sheeps lefts I will focus the elites that surely will be hidden like the rats they are. Unfortunately for you I can sense your Ki and I will find you all.

As some have said, they're not easy to find, as they're not big on advertising themselves. Around New York they are in the Hamptons, and in Manhattan, but you can find them in different places. They send their kids to schools like Dalton or Brearley. They go to dinners at places like the National Arts Club. Things are more open now so you might find WASPs at a dinner table with a well-to-do Catholic, or Lutheran German-American, or even a Jew. They might see some new art exhibit at the Whitney. They are all over though - in upper middle class enclaves all around New York and New England. Main line Philadelphia. They are around.