Mfw Trump is going to finish what Andrew Jackson started

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-21/mnuchin-visits-fort-knox-says-gold-safe
abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/fed-vice-chairman-fischer-resign-personal-reasons-49653215
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

andrew would genocide if he could see this nation today.

Being a corpse?

checked.

The fact they put his fucking face on money is straight up spitting in his face and everything he stood for.

Everyone dies.

Not everyone kills the banks.

Trump won't finish anything. This country is so internally and externally fucked its impressive. Internally we have to fight off non-whites, our own women, /ptg/ refusing to hold trumps feet to the fire and thinking that this is all one large game of chess and awan being the "Final nail for hillary", when in reality its seth rich tier alt lite "THE GLOBALISTS R FALLIN!!!!". corporations, capitalists in general, boomers. neo-cons, CIA trying to start race wars off false flags and basically the deep state as a whole. Externally we have to fight off the russians and chinese (most of the problems with america and even todays world comes from the soviet union) and despite what /sg/ says russia would rather see america be browned and fall then stay white and live to see another day, chinese taking over hollywood, israelis bringing us into countless wars and draining whats left of this country, all the eurocucks looking to stand up against america. We have no allies and no help. Our system is against us and trump has no allies. Meanwhile a fucking disaster is happening in mexico and we still don't have a fucking border wall.

inb4 "le just wait another year", why do i get the feeling in a year when nothings happened i'll be told to wait another year

>finish what Jackson started
Deporting Indians? Shitting on the National economy?

Smashing the fiat-money cartel.

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulated along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

>t. Goydecai Shekelstein

He's going to switch to a gold standard after everything is exposed this month.

You know, the funny thing about you people is you can never look at our problems and then go from there. Blacks actually do the same exact thing. They have far too much pride in their own race to actually fix any of their problems. When i got red pilled i realized how fucking useless i was in every way possible. Then i became a body builder, started to actually try hard in school and started to actually get popular with girls and get looks from them. That will not happen with you people because you can never look at your situation from a realistic stand point like a fucking nigger. I'm irish as shit my nose is as small as they get.

t.blackpilledanon is more like it
Do you have literally any proof that hes actually going to do something let alone he actually said it. animeright.org is not a legit source

Or you know, could just be another thing hes said and never did. Fucking idiot. /sg/ is cringey but /ptg/ is a fucking cult

>"hehe t.jewisihjewton"
>"What do you mean trump won't get anywhere with a bunch of jewish people by his side who hate him?"
At worst trump will be reagan, at best jfk.

Man get some fresh air user, it's pretty easy to see all the moves being made behind the scenes if you can connect the dots. Don't get caught up in what you see only whats been done. Even the smallest news has implications.

forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/

>slay the dragon

unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again

The more i go outside the more i realize how retarded this 4d chess meme is.
ur spooky
Did you miss the part where i said he just says things and never goes on with them? Like you know, his biggest promise the wall? As this fucking disaster happens in mexico they're going to be crossing the borders in insane numbers. A wall could have stopped that.
>"Haha, see trump had to make 3 states majority brown to get the wall :) u just dont understand how politics works"
No, i understand fully

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-21/mnuchin-visits-fort-knox-says-gold-safe

abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/fed-vice-chairman-fischer-resign-personal-reasons-49653215

zerohedge is fake news. They reported many times crack downs were going to happen and they never came
>"lol one single jew who still has the same amount of power due to his money and status is gone but lets ignore all the people who left trump and were actually fucking good like gorka and bannon who both say hes done"
Yeah, some obese /ptg/er knows better than gorka and bannon i'm sure

Oh I get it. You're a shill.

I think i keep myself under control pretty well in most situations but i think i would kill if we met irl. Just replace "shill", with racist and you're just like a black. But at least they'd probably try and debunk my points or counter them

ok Shlomo Goystein

>goystein
>/ptg/ doesnt know goy means non-jewish

I do. That's why I'm using it against you Goyshua

>/ptg/ uses the fact you're not jewish as an insult
L O L

But to finish what Old Hickory started Trump would have to destroy his own family - and there's nothing more important to Trump than his family.

Do you guys understand that this way of shilling doesn't work? If people see the same 5 arguments over and over all by KIKES nobody cares what you have to say. Don't you get it? You have to be authentic and an actual human to be believable. Even on Sup Forums. Fucking jews have no souls.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

kys

9/11 see you in 4 days kike.