Is there any women here?

I just wonder if there is any red-pilled girls/women here. The environment here tends to be a little masculine, so it might be hard to fit in. Maybe many act like they're guys? The nazi party appealed actually very much to women because of their family politics. Are females just better at hiding their powerlevel, or are all of them liberal normies who doesn't understand politics?

>Are females just better at hiding their powerlevel
This is what I've been suspecting. I should clarify, I'm a male. However I do know a couple females that lurk here.

I'm a woman who remembers when Nazi larpers weren't constantly shitting up the board.

>Are females just better at hiding their powerlevel, or are all of them liberal normies who doesn't understand politics?

A little from A and B.

They put more effort into hiding their power level, because if things go another way, they still have plausible deniability.

Opportunistic leaches, the lot of em. Unwilling to stand up for anything not mainstream.

there was a joke that pol hates women so much because its mostly women but in truth i doubt much of pol is women, as a leftyposter dyke, I understand women to a certain extent, and that is we will not vote generally against our interests, and since most of pol is against women having things like rights, they wont really be redpilled according to your definition, though we may agree with you on things like immigration, homosexuals, racism, jews. etc.

I imagine though that some women must be here because some probably don't mind the idea of being property of the husband again if it means no niggers.

fuck off nigger

>if it means no niggers
Kek

I peruse Sup Forums for academic reasons but I'll admit that it does make me secretly long for a white state.

I'm personally not sharing my eggs with anyone darker than a see through swede because who wants to risk it?

There are, I know a few.

They make a point not to mention it here but are open about pol and do powerlevel on discord.

Yes but I wouldn't normally ever reveal gender or anything.

Personally i dont as a rule avoid dating blacks or other races but i also dont date anyone really. I'm in this for a commited relationship and odds are i'll die alone before i find one, so if i find a darkie qt GF I'm not going to give a shit, i'm going to like them for what they are anyway, I'm in no hurry to slake my thirst and take on poison as a result.

I'm here for mostly the same reason though. I view pol as influential and important, some of its ideas are even worth spreading while i fight others. I cant know what pol is without being here reading and participating. that participation is important. you cant understand investment frustration of general pol people when you don't post, people have been posting here for years and that develops ties and identity, its not really seperable from its oft agreed upon principles.

among the top choice of pol individuals, the number 1 redpill any of them had was considering us objectively inferior in every way. though some try to apologize through shilling some delusional view that being inferior some how makes us equal because muh childrearing.

Truly fascinating.

I disagree with wanting to "gas the jews", but I'm 100% in favour of deporting all non-Europeans from Europe. I do think Europeans are better.

i'm a woman trapped in a man's body

>I'm a woman
>I'm a nigger

Are there any women who attended the Christian and Catholic Generals from before? I'm legitimately curious.

Why would you settle for a dark GF? Your children won't look like you.

> considering us objectively inferior in every way.
Who is us?

>children
>slamming clams
pretty much only if i adopt, in which case it wont be mine anyway. even if I was able to breed with my genes, i wouldnt, my dad was born with one kidney, it crippled him for life when it gave out, I could never take the chance that that could happen to one of my kids.

>who is us
Women as a group

Oh, so you are a Lesbian? Good for you.

The number 1 redpill has always been tied to immigration and white nationalism.

Yes I am a woman and I am 20 years old and still a virgin and hoping to find a nice fascy pale man to have a family with but I have yet to meet any that actually take care of themselves and look appealing or they are just a bunch of memey fakers

I am a female AMA

>loveless dyke
>knowing what's good for women
You're just just a deluded genetic dead end

thats what you may consider important, but thats not what I'm measuring, I'm measuring how many people used to have one bluepilled opinion but got redpilled into the redpilled opinion.

for pol, every bluepill rememberanced thread i've seen showed the vast vast majority posting "that men and women where equal"
beating out easily holohoax and immigration and white nationalism.

>women
>outside /soc/
lol no

Gays are mentally ill
Dykes even more so

>whats good for women
its not hard to figure out whats good for women fag,
what you need to learn to not be delusional about is that what you think women are good (obedient breeding chattel) for is not the same as what would make us more happy and live fulfilling lives. you may hate feminism but it happened for a reason, women where tired of being 2nd class citizens

That's you looking for something you want to be true. There are a lot of hate against women here because there are a lot of disgusting women around, being slutty is somehow a trend and "empowering". And a lot of virgin losers too, that isn't really trying to find a girlfriend, and blame their lack of effort on women as a whole.

But hate against women is completely secondary to white nationalism and immigration.

I think men on Sup Forums care more about women and children than most liberal men.

Women are not citizens, they do not serve in the army or defend the country from invasion. They are partners of men who create the country and hence should be obedient to them. Deviation from this has created our fucked up society so we have to return to the norm.
We need something like white sharia.

You are ill. Seek help.

You aren't special. Go home.

>Sup Forums hates women because women hate women, faggot

actually we do, not that this is a requirement in america to be a citizen.
>they are partners
>should be obedient
see this is what i keep refering to when i say you are not my superior. we are not partners if we should be obedient, we are property.
>so stupid you don't even know white sharia exists
its called dominionism you moron. why the hell do you know less than some "muh holes degenerate fag" about your own politics?

my wife is on board with us pol.
there is hope

you seem to have trouble parsing my sentences. I am not saying what pol cares most about, I am saying what is the most major thing pol used to believe in but now believes the opposite.

I also understand that a large minority of pol doesn't hate us, but it doesn;t change anything, they still believe us to be inferior. chauvinism is not misogyny.

Of course there are but bitter faggots from /r9k/ don't help our situation

Repeating this. I'm curious if good christian grills are here at all

i'm not a girl not yet a woman (inb4 trans) i'm just here for pic related

I organized a pol meetup to the Chicago trump rally, there were 3 women there out of 15 people, and only 1 one of came here regularly.

Quick! Chop your dick off!

My gf comes here.

She likes Trump, moonman, and conspiracies

We don't talk much about it but sometimes she'll say "kek" and it'll trip me up because I forgot I told her about this place

nice

you realize most of the people here are not actually nazis right? 90% of the people here say the word "nigger" and "faggot" because they can not say it anywhere else and it is funny sometimes. some of use pretend to be goose stepping nazis but very very few of us are like that in real life. how many people do you see walking around in public with nazi tattoos? I'm willing to bet none outside of prison.

you will be fighting windmills for the rest of your life.

Women are the niggers of genders

Men who expect their women to be obedient either married retards or are shit leaders.

I would fully expect an employee to be able to improvise and function independently provided they stay aligned with corporate values and goalposts - which they have some say in.

It's shitty home management to run things like a Carolina plantation.

will you marry me?

Mom here. I try to convey my political and societal views with grace and intent on finding common ground.
A spoonful of sugar helps the redpills go down.
Otherwise, pic related.

Plenty.

Sup Forums has always been about white nationalism and immigration, and libertarianism. Sup Forums as a whole may have had hatred for women higher up om the agenda back in 2008-2009, but not now and it was never ideological but rather fueled by their lack of luck.

>I also understand that a large minority of pol doesn't hate us
You mean majority, right?

>but it doesn;t change anything, they still believe us to be inferior.
Aren't we? Look at female voting patterns.

>you realize most of the people here are not actually nazis right?
we are

>women today are as dissatisfied as men
Only after they've expended their prime hedonistic degeneracy years. They deserve to remain dissatisfied, we are not obliged to provide them with traditional, wholesome lives after shamelessly indulging in decadence.
>b-but it's not HER fault she fucked 100 niggers and swallowed 6 million loads before realizing how empty and miserable it would make her in the future, the Jews brainwashed her! Save her for your race!
Kek. Only a reset button will save our race at this point. The damage a mere half a century of unchecked liberalism can do.

Because women don't meet IRL randos they met online. Have you never watched a single Lifetime movie?!

fat fucking chance. hardly anyone is a nazi, KKK etc. literally the biggest nazi groups in the US are all in prison (the AB) etc.

You are not our partners, you are property. You always have been until very recently in human history, and now you are all fucked in the head due to it.

the reddit influx during the election really watered down this place

>kissless virgin

Oh yes, oh wise and mighty one. You are ever so right. Please tell me more about your awesomeness.

they do, i've gone on dates with 2 girls from the chans, 1 of which is my current gf

>fat fucking chance
pic related

I agree the white Sharia is stupid, but I don't believe women had it that bad, my grandmother was a traditional house wife and she lived a fulfilling life and was always happy with no complaints, there will always be terrible people on both sides

A lot of the boards, desu.

You either gotta hit up one of the other chans or stick to the obscure, dead boards here to get back to how this shithole used to be.

There's a case to be made in favor of the "women are children"-meme.
t. Euro-supremacist lesbian mother

There are females on every board, most of them are either lurkers or post like other anons without bragging about their gender. And that's perfectly fine. Every other femanon should fuck off to her dedicated board for attention whores like /soc/.

>tits
>timestamps
>???

Seriously why am I even reading this LARP

That rule used to only apply when user mentioned her gender by herself.
It was a direct countermeasure to attention whores.
What happened?

i am supremely confused why you keep arguing with me when your last statement is that i am correct.

>you mean majority right?
the majority posters made it clear they did not care for our feelings or suffering in women rights threads. while misguided on how inferiority works, people with compassion for our plight (being returned to chattle) did exist in comparable but lesser numbers.

>arent we inferior.
most of pol thinks so. i have my doubts though. pol seems to be determined to waste their supposed superior logic on many issues if men dance circles around our silly girl brains

Nice. Weird, but deserves a solid "atta boy"

>dat flag
no

>arguments detected: 0
You know what I'm saying is true. Partnership implies equality, women will never be our equals.

I'm a Nat Soc, and you don't have to get a Nat Soc. tattoo and do goose steps in public, that is just try hard

>thinking I'm not American abroad

Similar lifestyle here and excessively happy. It feels good to turn down a six figure job offer because your life is better without it.

Granted, males need to start making more money across the board to facilitate this. The miserable housewife motif is really only seen in poorer communities. All of my contemporaries truly adore the fact that they are more or less retired and seriously relish a more traditional role, albeit secretly.

>"our"
>"feelings"

*blink*

your grandma likely could vore and go to school if she chose. the time pol wants to bring back is pre feminist influence, which means return to being property and dowry based marriage.

i do not condemn the role of home maker. the vast majority of pol considered the desire for a wife to be paid incom so that she would not be out on the streets if the relationship turned sour was considered greed. these men are not after the kind of society anyones american grandma had to deal with. subjugation is the goal. marry who they say, provide sons, and teach your daughters to obey aswell. that is the only future pol has for us, some find it sad, but its the most popular sentiment

>when your last statement is that i am correct.
You mean that I think women in general are inferior to men? I don't feel inferior to the men around me, but honestly "superior" to most women.

>the majority posters made it clear they did not care for our feelings or suffering in women rights threads
Because all the angry ones flock to these threads. The rest is busy in white nationalist/immigration threads or some random shitposting contest. As I said, I think men on Sup Forums care more about women and children than men on most other sites on the internet. It's just many of them are so angry.

>most of pol thinks so. i have my doubts though.
If only men had voted in Sweden, the only sane choice, SD, would probably get close to majority alone - and stop the mass immigration that is going to ruin Sweden. For women too - the men can just convert.

I would question the sanity of any woman who comes to this board. I'd say no.

i will leave it to you to make it then.

Plenty of women are likely your equal. They should, however, aim higher.

If a man doesn't inspire that behavior naturally, he isn't worth considering. It seems like you haven't had much of it lately (or ever) and are ever so peeved about it.

Did poor little user miss the pussy plate when it was passed around the table? Poor sad user.

t. Newfag

you fucking newfags.
the rule was to exploit and humiliate female posters. after tits are provided the expected response is thanks, now get the fuck out.

only a slut would post her tits online

>muh holes
>defensive patronizing/condescending attitude
Yep its a roastie alright. I hope you lurk more than you contribute absolutely nothing of worth to threads.

of course you do, making choises is fun.
its different when you are told marry this person as father commands you, why? who do you think is paying for the dowry, the unemployed wife?

>walking around in public with nazi tattoos

>vore
vote rather.

I don't think that's true, a lot of times we can say crude things because it's funny at the time but from what I have seen is most of us are tired of the modern woman who has lost her femininity and doesn't stand up for her race, I have a lot of good women in my life and my charisma will attract more women to this movement

Good goy

is the idea of women as a group having feelings incomprehensible?

Respect is earned, not given
If you want your traditional wife and traditional family life (which you probably don't, you sound like you get along with muslims better) then you have to earn the right to be someone worth that

You probably unironically say "chad" a lot, well what if Chad decided he was going to live up to Natsoc ideals of wholesome family life and didn't waste any time on women who've been around the block or what not? Crying to yourself about how you should just be given a subservient waifu purely because you exist is pathetic. If you want women to live up to their traditional gender roles (as you should) you should also live up to yours, and that includes all the difficulties, pressures, and expectations that men put on themselves in the past.

tl;dr grow up

It's eight guys to one tranny to one femanon.

8:1:1 Quite certain of it.

NIGGER

it was also a rule on Sup Forums. back before every board emulated Sup Forums and people often said keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums.

>assumes men are incapable of loving their daughters and making good decisions on their behalf

If my dad wanted to arrange my marriage, I'd be grateful: no in-law drama, probably pay for the wedding, probably a decent guy to boot.

Yes, historically royalty treated their females like objects but people forget that Princes weren't exactly given a say either. It's really more of a case of letting non-hormonal non-teenagers make decisions that would cause or prevent wars for centuries to come.

Sure. I'm sure that's what you meant.

I actually know a few redpilled dykes. There a lot more receptive to our message since you need a bit of a masculine mindset to resist the mainstream and to think independently and support the interests of you race. Anyway, I don't think Pol wants to end women's rights, we are mostly just being edgyfags and blowing off steam. But I do think a lot of that anger does come from legitimate grievances. I mean, you have a generation of men who were taught by their degenerate single mothers and feminised society as a whole to look down on masculinity, to be the nice guy proliberal/feminists/multicultural spineless beta males, and apparently this makes as good people. And then when reality hits, and we grow up, we learn how those unhelpful passive behaviour instilled by (((society))) are leading to the downfall of western society and our own misery when it comes to the question of how to be a Man to attract millennial women, who don't even know what they want and are so contradictory and hypocritical, many men have lost respect for most young women.

Yes. Are we a hive mind?

*blink*

>Are you the queen?

THIS.

ALLL OF THIS.

women not welcome

Tits ?

>i feel superior to most women
good for you i guess. I dont.
>the majority didnt post because they cared about another thread
which is a very strong indication they had no strong opinion at all and would simply follow the dominant opinion on the matter as their in group
>men care for women
men on pol i've seen do not care for women most of the time, a large minority does but most only value women for our wombs and demand complete subserviance. the rest demand subserviance but are more or less hope they can employ a velveted glove to their iron fist.

>voting patterns
voting is about self interest, so i dont typically use it to measure intelligence, instead i'm focused on how rationally men handle certain arguements and problems with their political positions. the men on pol do not react to criticism rationally, and I have a close friend, he is able to do this and he believes we are objectively inferior. If he is capable Pol certainly should be as well, yet refuses to be, so they either refuse to use their superior brains or they do not have superior brains. they have a tendancy to favor scientific studies by lynn yet never measure them against other studies that exist nor discuss the problems with lynss studies and work to solve them. They are only looking for information to buffer their beliefs, they offer no curiosity for the imense neurological implications for the brain and study if women where proved inferior. this means to an end behavior is just not what i would expect to see from someone who is my superior. I am more than willing to believe women are inferior if men displayed these traits more commonly, but often they refuse to and act pompous and condescending while doing it, which is no different than the rest of women.

What do you mean THIS, it's just typical Chad whoring
If I said "I want all women to be supermodels" would you act like I said something compelling

Yes, I'm a girl (male)

>implying any of you are marriage material
>implying you didn't tindered your pussy out with 1000x chads
>implying you would settle down with anyone for any ideal
>implying you regret anything