REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH THIS PICTURE

Try it faggot, I double dog dare you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmjeCchGRQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Creepy shit

2spooky

Oh wow a fake image. Goes to show after 30 years of right wing propaganda, the best you guys have is a photoshopped image of her. She should have won. Trump is a fucking disaster.

is this doctored?

try harder shill faggot.
its not, proves shes a satan spawn.

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

WOOF WOOF

Not that I know of.

So what is photoshopped about it? Also, stop whining, she lost fair and square.

I don't fucking get it

Thank fucking god this cunt didn't win. Holy shit.

The best guess for a reverse image search of the image returns 666

lolwut

Evil bitch. Why is her mouth distorted in the reflection. Is she struggling to maintain her human form?

I would do anything to be that slice of pizza

holy shit david icke was right

back to the shadows vile demon

David icke? Please elaborate.

she might be satan but at least she's not a jew

Look at her refection in the window
>reptilian
>shapeshifter

>His endorsement of the anti-Semitic forgery The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in The Robots' Rebellion, combined with Holocaust denial in And the Truth Shall Set You Free, led his publisher to refuse to publish his books, which were self-published thereafter.
Oy vey! Now I remember where I have heard that name before.

GUYS ARE THERE ANY MORE SHOTS OF THIS MOMENT IN TIME?

>anti-Semitic
GTFOOH schlomo

well, no sleep for me now. gonna fap to fatties on xhamster

meh, you sound about 12. Hilary could totally help you with that.

bump

It's from Wikipedia, not my words.

if I get digits you will not fap

this is because the file's metadata has that in it, dummy

>She should have won.

look at her reflection

fuck that this one is way freakier what ever happened with this shit??

Someone post the webm, it could not be more perfect.

Digging through my old webms for it

I think this is the original

I had way too many versions of this

>circlejerk so hard about that pic that google recognises your circlejerk
>wonder why this happens
well, Sup Forums

I really wish she wasnt evil because i love her fashion style

nanobots, son

What the fuck...
Craziest election ever.

Does anyone feel like we're about to be in a sci fi movie?

Wtf it looks like that thing or pastor that guy shot a bunch of times and it didnt die

Surreal shit

Her head has been shopped from her collar up. Someone analyse this, I don't have time.

She's clearly unwell, she doesn't have the strength to keep her jaw closed.

It wasn't shopped, or if it was it was released from the press this way

Fucking awesome.

Shills were like
>They're just coughdrops!

Wtf is that user?

He who shall be praised

cool

That is nightmare fuel

oy vey

Chcked

/p/ here to shatter your childish illusion.

This is what happens when you take a picture with electronic shutter instead of mechanical. Where mechanical shutter will expose the full sensor at once, electronic shutter will read row for row ocer the senor at which takes around 1/10 of a second. This is mostly only usable for static objects.

[spoiler] *insert whatever* [/spoiler]

wtf are these webms about m8? Why do the colours get inverted? What is the context of these? What are people even hypothesizing?

i mean trump is an old man but he seems to be in really good shape for his age

hillary on the other side looks like a decrepit old woman whos nearly lost her marbles

Her reflection looks fine. She's facing the camera on the right, but you see more of a side-view from the reflection, so you can more clearly tell that her disgusting mouth is agape in such a fashion.

The colors were inverted because we were trying to figure out what it was when it happened. Anons were posting different versions to get a better view.

That's what you get for worshipping a chaos god back in to reality.

close ur tabs shill

>funnyjunk

she's not rotating at 2000rpm
nice try CIA

UNDERGROUND REPTILIAN BASES ARE REAL

Thank fuck, I can't remember the name of this effect, but as a photofag, I can confirm. Some cameras have a vertical shutter too, which explains why the distortion is at the side.

Uh, those do look like cough drops. What exactly were you imagining that they were? It's something hard that sinks, and the disorted image due to water refraction suggests an oval shape...so yeah, cough drops seems very, very likely.

>!GAYfAgVRpE
>GAY
lmao literal tripfaggot

It depends on the shutter speed as well. At even 1/1000 you can see this effect. More notably out of a moving car window or something, but on the ground, and in daylight, maybe 1/24 shutter speed sounds reasonable.

What are you trying to disprove, a reflection?

I believe he is, and with a very valid point.
youtube.com/watch?v=CmjeCchGRQo

Too many people cut the newsman off at the end. It's like leaving off the exclamation point.

Who the fuck puts in two cough drops at the same time before going to talk in front of a crowd and then spits the cough drops into a glass of water it's all bullshit she's a lizard

HAHAHAHAHA

how the fuck did you find this?

>OP is an autistic conspiracy nut that changed google's definition of the picture with their weapons grade refined products
>Meanwhile off of Goolag

Apparently Hillary Clinton does because that's what happened. You guys think fucking everything people do is "weird" and "makes no sense". I remember you guys used the same retarded logic for her bodyguard using a flashlight indoors. "OMG WHO DOES THAT!?!? ITS DIAZEPAM!", and then nope turns out it is a flashlight.

You guys being socially retarded and thinking behavior is weird or unexplainable doesn't mean it is actually weird. It just means you guys are retarded.

What the fuck did she mean by this?

Go ahead and stare at this for awhile. Try letting your eyes unfocus. What do you see?

That was Flem from her lung condition.
>0.01 cents has been delivered to your offshore Clinton Foundation account

yeah totally, and your post makes me feel sleepy user

thanks

bravo
clinton clap 4 u

dude it fucking moved

show me the real one you faggots

any reasonable explanation from photofags? where the fuck are the teeth? anyone know where this was first posted?

>tfw new kind of captcha

>People taking obvious Shareblue bait

OP posted the real one. This is the other version I have from back when it came out.

wow this one gives the 666 shit too
OP not a fag

Good god, could this really be the original source? Can anyone find an earlier usage of this picture?
fuck i cant post the link. it is an israeli article

I'm not a fan of Hillary but we cant let trump get the keys to the nuclear fans and the electronic shutters

it's a backpack but I can't deny the resemblance to Pepe.