Solar flares can cause earthquakes and hurricanes

Look up the most prominent hurricanes/earthquakes in recorded history. Once you find the dates, search the month of said natural disaster and search for solar flares that occurred within that month. The solar flares usually take place within a few days of those earthquakes/hurricanes.
7 July 1958 solar flare observed at Kiruna Geophysical Observatory, Sweden

1958 July 10th Lituya Bay megatsunami

Major Solar Flare Erupts, May Make Auroras Visible in Northern U.S. March 10th 2011
space.com/11088-northern-lights-major-solar-flare.html

9.1 off coast of Honshu, Japan 03-11-2011 - earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/official20110311054624120_30#executive

Please. I'm begging you guys to look into this. I don't know much about either subjects but I've noticed clear patterns. Look into it. Check out major Tsunami/Earthquake/Hurricane dates and line them up with dates that correlate with solar activity. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/09/08/mexico-struck-by-earthquake-of-magnitude-8-tsunami-possible-usgs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cIPgnIIOQP8
youtu.be/juzxMPvyoMM
space.com/38057-sun-unleashes-decades-strongest-solar-flare.html
science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-41195669
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/09/06/underground-explosion-obliterates-part-street/
suspicious0bservers.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Paper-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=-ye1Jz7Giac
twitter.com/TheRealS0s
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6yhv3l/the_ultimate_earthquake_test_is_about_to_commence/
youtube.com/watch?v=yBvo7lvfg8Y
everythingselectric.com/electric-universe-debunked/
phys.org/news/2013-04-link-solar-earthquakes.html
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/search?query=ibex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cnbc.com/2017/09/08/mexico-struck-by-earthquake-of-magnitude-8-tsunami-possible-usgs.html

No it cannot. At worst, a slight perturbation of Eart's magnetic field.

Get a job you /x/ faggot.

Fuck off cia nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=cIPgnIIOQP8

of course they are related

solar flares affect earth magnetic fields, everyhthing is connected

why you even wonder this phenomenon?

You'd have to be stupid to believe that.

are you some shill or something, of course Sun affects earth

it actually can because it can also cause a pole reversal, which can cause massive natural disasters
so basically if it affects the poles a lot it can cause some nasty natural disasters

I claim this thread on behalf of Her Royal Highness, this is now solar flare general.

I'm not some /x/ fag. You must be good at investigating sources within 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Please look into it and at least give me legitimate reasons why I'm wrong. More power to you if you can.

Our worst earthquakes volcanoes and storms seem to happen during grand solar minimums. We are entering one now.

>I've noticed clear patterns

Checked, look up Suspicious0bserver on youtube, thunderbolts project.

Never knew much about it to be honest. Does this mean we could predict weather patterns based on solar activity(to some extent)?

selling weather mod license
youtu.be/juzxMPvyoMM hit me up on aim

>tfw Leo
>tfw represented at least astrologically by the alleged physical centre of the universe and king of all beasts and that you can send electricity to do trippy stuff
>muh pence may mays!

Are you sure?

Am I wrong?

Moon which is very little object affect Earth sea, Moon cause sea tide waves

of course giant Sun affects everyhting in Earth

The largest earth hitting Coronal Mass Ejection induced by a X class solar flare exploded from the sun 3 days ago, and now an 8.0 magnitude earth quake hit off the coast of mexico, also electrical explosions in london, all these events happened from days to hours from one another.

This guy gets it

you are right
just our biggest solar flares occur during solar minimums

These are the patterns I've been noticing. Almost all major natural disasters (Hurricanes/Earthquakes) have had a coinciding solar flare days before it.

Even NASA and their cucked science agrees we are entering a minimum.

science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming

Please sauce your London claim

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-41195669

12 hours ago

A minimum while having the strongest solar flare in a decade?

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/09/06/underground-explosion-obliterates-part-street/

day ago

>it's solar flares I tell you
>it's biblical prophecy I tell you
>It's *insert anything but CC* I tell you

just admit it, obama leaf was right all along

This is expected not unexpected

There's plenty of ferrous/magnetic materials in the earths crust, enough that maps use local magnetic declinations. A change in the magnetic field will affect these deposits, which could tip a fault line that was borderline over the edge.

Look into the information given before you start regurgitating your shit opinion. These are recorded events in history. Stop being a fucking idiot and investigate it before denouncing it.

bump

>X event happened, therefore it caused X event

Yea no, If your hypothesis is true, we'd be getting less earthquakes and more hurricanes each year, which isn't the case. Correlation =! causation, a few events is meaningless, unless you tell me HOW solar flares physically cause earthquakes and hurricanes.

suspicious0bservers.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Paper-1.pdf

peer reviewed in New Concepts in Global Tectonics Journal

Dang OP is American. I can't defend this.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ye1Jz7Giac
This uses the electric sun to earth connection model. Picked the location of the one today.

I'm saying solar events line up with events such as hurricanes/earthquakes/tsunamis. They do. Check it out yourself.

they line up with EVERY natural disaster?

>Check it out yourself.

burden of proof is on you

twitter.com/TheRealS0s
look at the timestamp for the most recent quake prediction map. Nailed it dead on 8 hours before it happened.

Good to live in Good ol europ guys, while the rest of the world, world goes to hell. we have beautiful weather and the polar lights where amazing yesterdays

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6yhv3l/the_ultimate_earthquake_test_is_about_to_commence/

Turkey is shit and not in Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=yBvo7lvfg8Y

>twitter
This is showing me maps with markings and some percentages. Nothing scientific.

>electric universe theory

debunked long ago
everythingselectric.com/electric-universe-debunked/

phys.org/news/2013-04-link-solar-earthquakes.html

>Geophysicists (United States Geological Survey) have disproved a long-held belief that changes in solar activity can be linked to increased earthquake activity.

shows over folks, move on

Does a solar flares bring heat? I could see that warming up the oceans and feeding hurricanes, not sure about earthquakes though.

It's the other way around, it's you who's debunked daily:
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/search?query=ibex

So accurate predictions of 80% over a couple of years is debunked? Retard.

Yes. I started paying attention to this last year when I noticed that we had a solar flare or a CME right as Hurricane Matthew was forming. I had already read a little bit about the correlation between space weather and earth weather and I predicted that Matthew was going to end up being a hell of a hurricane. And sure as shit that motherfucker put it's ass in gear right around the time the energy was reaching earth. From what I understand, solar flares/CMEs don't actually cause earthquakes and hurricanes to come out of nowhere, but if there is say, a small tectonic shift or a tropical storm already in the making, they can just intensify the fuck out of them.

Wew lord above now I've heard everything.

but isnt the earth flat?

there was also a gas line explosion in texas today.

muh settled science