ITS BEING COVERED UP

THE ELECTRO MAG NETIC FIELD IS BEING FUCKED.

WHO KNOWS WHAT OTHER DAMAGE IS BEING DONE

THIS IS BEING COVERED UP FROM THE VERY TOP
>TEST YOUR MICROWAVE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Spencer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_2012
swpc.noaa.gov/news/update-continued-g4-severe-geomagnetic-storming-observed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hurry up and end already you shitty world

i dont want to test this out as I am paranoid about radiation

I turned it on high for 1 minute and nothing abnormal happened - NYS user

This is a slide thread.
Everyone should make sure their refrigerators are running.
If not you all better go catch them!

what the fuck, I swear if i get cancer

I cooked a frozen meat pie earlier, it gave me indigestion so this is confirmed.

holy fuck, the hot pocket I just made burnt my hand from the outside

confirmed

?

sliding this, perhaps?

What the fuck? I just burnt my hand accidentally doing exactly this, but I never read it.

What the fuck is going on?

>>TEST YOUR MICROWAVE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Why the fuck did my microwave just blow up my entire kitchen?

>mods pruning garbage threads for a change
>IBDS HABBENING COVERUP THIS IS BIG GUYS
Stop making shit threads.
Post in already-active threads for a change.

HOLY SHIT THERE IS SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENING, WHEN I TURNED ON THE MICROWAVE MY DICK GOT HARD WTF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Spencer

lol, what is Faraday's cage you mutt.

Even if tons of microwaves would fry us all where we stand on Earth, not a single one would penetrate the cage of Faraday that surrounds the inner microwave oven, just as like vice versa nothing can leak out when the situation is reversed i.e. when you heat your hot pockets.

God what kind of schizo morons visit this place?

testing now. will report back with results.

>radiation
oh, user

kek and sag e

Just tried it and nothing ha

WAL-MART BRAND?MM???????

This is fucked up.
I put cold spaghetti-o's in my microwave, turned it on, and only a few minutes later they were SUPER FUCKING HOT.
Something is definitely going on.

Guys when I microwaved my pizza bagels I literally shit my pants, this is real

running an empty microwave is not advice and expose you to risks. This has nothing to do with the solar stuff you mong

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHEN I TURNED MY MICROWAVE ON A STRANGE YELLOW LIGHT TURNED ON AND IT STARTED DOING THIS STRANGE NOISE.
I TRIED PUTTING A TUNA SANDWITCH INSIDE FOR A COUPLE OF SECONDS BUT WHAT I GOT WAS A WARM TUNA SANDWITCH

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???

Faraday cages work on electromagnetism, and if there is a stronger electromagnetic force around, it will be cancelled out and cease to work.

that is why op is referring to the magnetic field

Has everyone lost their fucking minds today?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_2012

Had the CME hit the Earth, it is likely that it would have inflicted serious damage to electronic systems on a global scale.[2] A 2013 study estimated that the economic cost to the United States would have been between $0.6 and 2.6 trillion USD.[3] Ying D. Liu, professor at China's State Key Laboratory of Space Weather, estimated that the recovery time from such a disaster would have been about four to ten years.[4]

This

Fuck life and fuck all people.

whoa i just turned on my microwave and have the urge to dab with a fidget spinner now

>standing next to the microwave
>2017

Are people retarded?

top kek

That is impossible, you'd be boiled alive before you could even reach your kitchen.

And, just so happens we were just hit by two X class Flares and CMEs back to back.

FUCK off shill
Its Happening someone posted a picture of their microwave earlier does anyone have it???

swpc.noaa.gov/news/update-continued-g4-severe-geomagnetic-storming-observed

I think half of Sup Forums just wants to the world to end
Myself included, I hate this current society. I'll embrace the NWO if it means the death of this fucked up system we live in, and i'm very aware that I probably won't live to see the new world.

oh my god it doesn't mean the electromagnetic field is DOWN is means that there is more electromagnetic energy in the kitchen.

how fucking simple are you that I need to explain all of this.
are you a saxon or something?