Prove you aren't a racist and say one (1) thing you like about Africa

Prove you aren't a racist and say one (1) thing you like about Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YTqmMDd3zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tanzania is a safe country and a model for the undeveloped and developing world in terms of crime

halfway across the world from me, and africans cant swim

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Egypt was pretty cool.

Big Black Benises lmao

I would like to create a harem of sexy tribal women under the giuse of a mission.

It has a lot of untapped natural resources that would be useful for economic growth of the western world if the people living on top of said resources were.... ahem.. removed from the terrain.

The rains are blessed there

You want context?
Here, enjoy!

youtube.com/watch?v=1YTqmMDd3zs

its far the fuck away from me

Sage all slides

Zebra are hot

I am a racist though
Fuck off

The genocides.

My mum made it seem like a cool place from all the stories she told me about going there when she was 5 years old

everything I like about it is being destroyed

chinks are killing the wildlife and destroying the landscape

There are some really nice white people in the south :)

It's across the ocean. I like the fact that it's far away.

the north koreans make a fine statue in tribute of african engineering

its really really far away from my USA

some british skanks got attacked with acid there a year or two ago in zanzibar.

I like the fact that a bunch of niggers are being genocided by other niggers there

the northern part had quite fascinating history

I am still a racist tho.

Racist here, but it's pretty comfy lads

i like that the chinese are taking it over. hopefully they kill all the blacks which inhabit it

Africa is richest and most bountiful place on Earth. Shame it is populated by various bad things.

cool animals and i like the drums

Blacks are the master race and all whites should kill themselves to prevent racism systimatic oppression and another holocaust

famine and pestilence

Rhodesia, South Africa before it was cucked

Pic related. He's a cutie.

Not fast enough though.
African birth rates are troubling, to say the least.

Most of the Tarzan books are set there

it's far away and separated by an ocean

It's warm

WE

WUZ

Good family support

Rhodesia, South Africa and Libya used to be great countries.

Traditionalist to a T

Giraffe

you got a pretty mouth

I like the idea of being naked in the hot sun in front of plenty of women of the tribe without getting thrown in prison for it.

The animals are pretty cool, and some of the best Christians come from Africa.

Chad

They have awesome beasts like elephants, rhinos and lions, and some of their ancient temples are beautiful as well. Pity the natives are destroying them all.

Fucking prawns

Africa invented aids. Aids kills niggers and fags.

>What I like about niggaland
It's not were I live.

Many post- colonial African nations are excellent economic and political case studies demonstrating that central planning leads to massive human suffering.

Northern Africa. Cuz the people there are culturally superior and intellectually than their darker and southern counter parts.

Nothing wrong with Africa, it's the niggers that live there that are the problem.

I was thinking of something else, but now I can't think of anything better than your reply.

She looks slightly retarded, maybe because of Inbreeding

I am a racist

I like that it's not directly adjacent to the US.

The music, the spirit of the people, and coal black qts.

Africans have big genuine smiles.

Egypt has a long and detailed history as one of the cornerstones of civilization.
There are lots of great spots for hunting, and you'll be able to hunt things in Africa you wouldn't be able to hunt anywhere else in the world.

i like that its far away from where i live

Its not adjacent to anything.

Malaria.

Nice animals (blacks aside)

The musical influences, easily, for me.

I boycott the entire notion that I have to prove I'm not a racist , the rest of you are sheep - haha suckers

it's killed more nigger than the KKK

This reminds me I watched a documentary about Africa and it talked about how white people created animal sanctuaries and protected the fuck out of them, and when the niggers kicked them out they completely destroyed them and almost wiped out the animal population. I was so mad and frustrated I cried a little.

Their wildlife counts right? I like that.

Prior to age of exploration no European knew that blacks existed conversely boacks didnt know of the existence of non blacks.

It's a nice continent. Shame about the people though.

>nation

Africa could have been just like the US, but it was too diseased for Europeans while Europeans were to diseased for Americas and decimated natives.

I like that niggers might actually go back if full on MAGA happens

Can get away with 3rd degree murder.

Only south africa is capable of naturally hosting a european population.

Mass starvation

umm nothing

lmao

good souce of platinum

black ass

that there's an ocean between me and it.

MY EX Boyfriend

Boiling the water purifies it but prior to this technology the water of Africa was poison to European while Africans developed immunities.

I hear they have good gun prices

Lions are pretty badass

One thing I like about Africa. They have chocolate water

white women literally can't compete

A lot of interesting ethnic groups, cultures and languages. Beautiful, diverse continent, all from rainforests to deserts.

I am a racist though. Fuck niggers, I can't wait until all Africans starve to death

i like how Botswana is improving because of free market
i also like how some niggas out there truly want to become better, but bc of the rest of the cunt being idiots they have to move to a more civilized place, and then they find out that half of the barbaric degenerates have moved to that country too
kek

Lots of natural resources for the taking

Until that babboon opens her fucking mouth

Nigerian Afrobeat is a joy to listen to. No seriously, go on Spotify and check out their Afrobeat playlist. It's great.

But... I am a racist.

I'd fuck her....if beastiality was my kink

The rugby is pretty cool in South Africa

They have nice wildlife and safari's

I vacationed in Kenya a few years ago.

If it weren't for the indigenous people, that place would be paradise.

I miss the rains.....