Germans must pay 1 trillion euro to Poland now

>"Poland has the right to reparations, and the Polish state has the right to demand them," Prime Minister of Poland Beata Szydlo.

>Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski said the demands last week were for about 840 billion euros, while he also thought a round trillion euros bill was conceivable.

the legal question is complicated but definitely winnable in court BUT can we all agree that there is a MORAL obligation to settle this financially?

sage all slides

Will trillion dollars go in each polish bank accounts?

no, there is not.

why should people that didn't do anything pay money to people that didnt experience that?

seriously, asking for reparations is literally nigger tier, i thought poland was white? could be wrong tho

who is this average, median polish man?

its not just about extermnination and concentration camps, its military aggession, forced labourers, abolition of due process, reprisal attacks on innocents, confiscation of PL agricultural & industrial output - Germans living high on the hog while Poles starved, its destruction of cultural artifacts and infrastructure. there is a long list of abuse of Poles before crimes against Jews in Poland even enter into the picture.

Never go full retard.

And still I have not been complicit in such and still the Poles forewent their claim to reparations even back in Soviet Union days. Fuck off with your whining and build something worth whining over for once.

We did not experience that but we have to live with consequences of it. Poor country 1st destroyed by war, then by communism while "losers" reaped benefits of Marshalls plan.

Come and take it!
t. german on a vacation

We will pay if they give us Prussia and Silesia back.

whos that seamon daemon?

That "poor country" had it coming for what it did after world war one and still has it coming for what it did after world war 2.

NOT Muslim

>demand gibs from a more successful people
>Literally muh slavery argument
>despite that Poland is sitting on German land
>But that's not enought, he wants more

Just stop with the nigger behavior is discussing

They gave the polish trillion to african migrants. Way more deserving. Soon Europe will be just like Africa. Great future ahead!

pay up hans

So did the Poles forget about all the reparations in terms of land they already got from Germany or something (picture related)

I like Poles usually but fucked if they don't act like kikes out for gibs sometimes

Pay up G*rmans, you damn subhumans.

>Merkel : take rapefugees or we will stop eu funds
>Poland : ok but if u stop eu GIBS we want reparations
>Merkel : k, no rapefugees, no cut on GIBS

More like everyone looks at you now as some lowly gypsy,rightfully so.

That's exactly the plan my little man

>its not just about extermnination and concentration camps, its military aggession, forced labourers, abolition of due process, reprisal attacks on innocents, confiscation of PL agricultural & industrial output - Germans living high on the hog while Poles starved, its destruction of cultural artifacts and infrastructure. there is a long list of abuse of Poles before crimes against Jews in Poland even enter into the picture.

What you describe here is what happened to Germany after WWI.

>And still I have not been complicit in such and still the Poles forewent their claim to reparations even back in Soviet Union days

stfu, German govt, all branches, of the day was involved so it cascades.

legalities are doable in court, the point is to settle out of court now amicably rather than get crucified in court of world public opinion all over again and have poland with legit Casus belli. reparations now are price of stronger Europe tomorrow.

Thats a retarded plan at best,but more like contraproductive,you know.

>be small country
>great power to your east
>great power to your west
>antagonize both
I wonder how it will turn out this time. Probably the same way it always turns out, pic related.

even Indians and Abos are better than germans

What pis was hoping for was to create right-wing alternative for eu. Merkel knew that so she used everything she had against us. With France and Holland electing cucks and rest of v4 cuts being irrelevant cucks there won't be any right wing alternative in the eu anytime soon. What pis is doing is playing the retarded kid at school, you eventually leave the retarded kid alone. They have at least 6 more years of ruling ahead of them, there will be more space for right wing coalition inside the eu soon enough

Yeah there is germany should pay to the point they cant take care of refugees and cant let them in anymore dont care what number that is they should pay it :P

And you had the great idea this can be achieved by behaving like fucking niggers and jews.
You have played yourself,hard,and you dont even understand it.

At this point, Poland should just ask for land in lieu of cash. I'd say take the Sorbian lands.
Based on Hungary pretty much being an ethnostate now, speaking Hungarian guarantees you a passport and citizenship?

Mariusz Pudzianowski

>great power to your west
yeah, maybe 40-50 years longer, then it will be just like in Africa

we just like to hit Germany's weak spot aka war guilt

>speak the language
>it guarantees you a passport and citizenship

geez, why I don't have American passport and citizenship, can someone explain this to me

german lands are cursed
if you see lands that were occupied by germany in WW2, they vote liberal and western, their values are all over the place, and they are not even hardcore Catholics, just usual Catholics
we just want them to leave us alone and stop using Poland as punching bag, we did nothing wrong, germany decided to bring refugees? ok bring them
germany decided to relocate refugees to other countries? FUCK WHY?

And 1 more trillion to Greece for the same reasons.
Plus a couple hundred billions for recent damages our economy sustained in order to bail out your banks.

Fuck stronger Europe. Go back to Tel Aviv and poison yourself with a tangerine. Slavshits want a war, let Russia have them. The day I am to pay them shit I'll dedicate myself to making sure they'll need it.

>German lands are cursed
Look at the level of cucked status in all the Germanic nations. Gotta agree
V4 independence when?
>Nice pic

You murdered millions of people that were better than you to get those lands. If there ever was anything that would lead to a curse, this would be it.

I can't wait for the next war. Next time Russia and Germany will be allies and no one will be able to save you.

Where does Germany expect to get that money?

I doubt it. After the intermarium declares war on Western Europe to cleanse the muslims, Germany may turn into small states again.

meant for

1) We have American Army in Poland and within a few you years we will have American nukes here as well
2) You don't have army at all
3) Your army has very low morale
4) Your army is full of kebabs and niggers
5) Our Army is 100% white with extremely high morale and well-trained

I mean, we won't stand a chance 2v1 once again, but I hope that this time we will not repeat the mistakes that happened in the past and we will invade you first, just like our generals advised PiƂsudski in 1934

Strip mining Oz down to the bedrock

Is it going to interfere with payments to the real Jewish victims?

They will not demand that money, don't worry. It's all a defensive stance against the pressure to take the refugees. They just want to have as many counter-arguments as it's possible to defend against forced relocations.

Poland is a fine addition as our 51st state.

1.We already have American army and american nukes here. In the 50's our government even considered marching into their bases and taking the nukes.
2.Then what's one fourth of no army? Because that's what you have.
3.Not once we fight Poland. Lots of people would sign up for that.
4.Lol no, pic related. We're not france.
5.They're still Poles, so I'm not worried.

Please try invading us. That would finally force our cuck government to wipe you out.

>intermarium
The leaders of eastern Europe are Hungary and based Orban. Poland had it's chance at leadership and blew it.

>In the 50's our government even considered marching into their bases and taking the nukes.
Based af
Agreed

lol even with 1 gajillion euros poland would still be irrelevant and manage to make nothing of it

they are retarded , just like all slavs , don't let anybody tell you differently kiddo

Asking for reparations is nigger-tier behavior, beneath fine, upstanding White men.

>Based af
The idea came from our best post-war politician.

dont think it is strategy of preconditions or brinkmanship since the EU apparatus will do whatever German govt. wants and impose sanctions all the way past article 7. Poland can't win on the refugees issue by that. really think this is just an independent Polish govt. demanding what previous non-independent govts. agreed to.

As far as I am concerned I don't want Germany to pay reparations because they need to make it up to us.
I want Germany to pay reparations to Greece so its economy will be harmed and it gets one step closer to its ultimate destruction.
I don't have the mentality of the victim but of the enemy, the hater.

But you do need to pay, not only to Poland, to France and Russia too. You ravaged half of Europe and didn't pay a dime in reparations after WWII. We paid our due to sandniggers in north africa. It's time to pay war denbts Hans.

I say we should pay and get over with it. It's a chump change for us anyway. And it takes away any leverage they have about their refugee whining

"Beat Poles until they lose faith in a sense of living"

Look here assfuck-junkie, noone cares. You're a glorified pet and the second you get too expensive the Turks can buy this one dog we found. You speak about the ultimate destruction of an economy that has effortlessly housed your weak hole of a country up to now, when your own started out destroyed - if you want to feel the full and awesome power of Greek fury, I advice you get a job first and see if you can't do the same thing. Start with making me a sandwich maybe, at the current rate that doubles your net worth.

Germans have become absolute cucks and the world knows it. Why don't you think the Poles are asking Russia for the same? Germany had a justification to invade with the massacre of German civilians in the Danzig corridor but Russia did so purely for power.

>ok we gib yuo 1 trillion, but you take refugees
no thanks, i'd rather slowly continue to develop and crawl out of relative poverty while staying white and christian

I love Poland. Go go Poland, gtfo eternal krauts

>Next time
They were allies the first time, you bloody idiot. It didn't work out. Imagine my shock.

it's not about reparations
it's about bullying germans

>Germany tells Poland it needs to take a million refugees
>Poland tells Germany it needs to pay a trillion Euros

Nice bantz

>You murdered millions of people that were better than you to get those lands
>wat

this

They lost more land than they gained, and it wasn't their decision to make but Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill's. Also, Germany wouldn't lose these lands if they didn't start a war. That's why you don't lose wars you start

Its probably also to say fuck you because of Germany telling Poland that if they don't take in brown economic migrants, they'll be fined something silly like 100,000 euro per brown economic migrant.

You didn't do shit, you only steal from us, you scat-loving mosquitos.
The whole world will be a much better place when you fucking die out.

They didn't lose the land to Germany though, so it's irrelevant. Though the Poles are probably going after Russia for gibs as well

>glorified pets
Literally Germanic cuck delusion
The Mediterranean will send all the sandnigger right into your capital, your population will be slaughtered and raped by this stated Turks and Arabs
And if we want, we or the Greeks will send some troops in your shithole of a country to help your destruction

If they were "better" they would survive. Your idol, Adolf Hitler, before he killed himself, said that Germany does not deserve to survive, because it's weak.

Do you think the people of Danzig, Schlesien, Pommern and Prussia just decided to leave on their own? More then 10 million were displaced and up to 2 million died. Poland needs to pay for the ones that died and give back the land to those that were displaced.

In many ways, they always were. Kazimir Pulaski FTW

In the war you caused. And mostly by soviets. You're an idiot.

>Kekistan
Be ashamed of yourself.

Based Greek.

what is actually funny, is the fact das germans feel extremely guilty about all the terrible things they allegedly did to the poor brown people and nignogs but if you ask them if they feel like they owe something to poland or another white country, even the most leftist guy will refuse...

I wonder if you realize that literally nobody likes Germany. Even if there is alliance with Russia, ultimately even they will backstab you. Nobody likes you kraut, let that sink for a while.

Danzig was an independent city, it was neither Polish nor German, also the majority of civilians in Danzig were German. In other words, what you imply is that Germans were doing either a false flag operation, or they were retarded enough to kill themselves

Then i support it. Fuck Germany.

You caused that war by treacherously attacking as after the Entente forced us to disband our army after world war one. There was never a more righteous war than the German invasion of Poland in 1939. The only more righteous war will be the next German invasion of Poland.

/thread
We will gain all the power back, the North betrayed us, spit on us, ganged with sandniggers up trying to destroy Mediterranean wealth and beauty
Now we will take revenge

You should follow the footsteps of your idol and kill yourself.

Nice chart, spaghetti-user. How is mafia doing in Neapol? I've heard that they only control 95% of the country?

>will send
>will
So what do you call your previous migrants? Snowflakes? Holy shit, Italy, half your country probably thought the invasion were reinforcements as is - the day you move troops anywhere you'll remember who usually fights out your wars and why, and that will be all there will be to it. Pic related, Caesar, now help that other guy put salad on my bread.

Kekistan posters are truly the scourge of this board.

It's political games. They don't want to take "refugees" and we don't want to pay a gorillion in reperations.

And after that war, Germany will finally cease to exist. Good. Also, during previous war, Russians and Poles set aside their differences, and united against Germany, just saying.

Poles are crypto Jews.
And if you don't shut up your non white Hispanic mouth, then you will be paying reparations too, goyim.

It's better to be kek than german.

Theyve got land in the east which generates great income for the next hundreds of years. Isnt that enough? We stopeed bitching about getting it back since the 70s-

>Literally Kekistan
Alright, okay, maybe reddit -can- be entertaining sometimes. That said I would recommend you ask around some more, because so far the only one you lot beat for accuracy is Clinton.

I don't know if I should laugh or feel sorry for your deluded self when you take Ahmed's cock in your mouth. There won't be any invasion again, Hans.. You can give away that hidden MP34 to your aunt Merkel, that you have from your gramps. You're gonna shoot yourself and Ahmed will be sad.

I will never stop bitching about getting it back and neither should you.

anything is better than a german.

pay up Hans

go on then, try and piss off Frau Merkel

good luck, I'll be in my bunker