"refugees just need to go back home"

There is a reason these syrians in pic related just cant go back home. And its because of the brutal civil war in syria. Everyone deported back home is at a risk of dying.

Get this through your thick skull, Sup Forumstards.

Other urls found in this thread:

brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2017/05/31/internacional/1496252033_849223.html
unmultimedia.org/radio/portuguese/2016/02/refugiados-sirios-voltam-para-casa-apesar-da-guerra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

these faggots should be in their home country fighting for their people

Living is a risk of dying

>it's my fault their country sucks
>i should just let them in for their free gibs

yeah fuck off, let them live in your home faggot

Exactly. they are cowards

Their backwards religion is what started all of the problems.

>Everyone deported back home is at a risk of dying.
We all die you fucking retard. Just because you want to be a retard doesn't mean anyone has to put up with it

So they left the women and children to die, and we should take these scumbags... why?

Why would any European want these stupid, ugly fucks in their country? Look at them ffs.

1. Those people in the pic aren't Syrians
2. Most of the migrants are welfare tourists. Thats why they go to social welfare friendly countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and Ireland.
3. They are causing the cultural erosion of Europe and her values
4. We owe them absolutely nothing.

The world is a savage place. Full of conflict, strife, and battle.
Bloodshed is inevitable.
"Between two groups of people who wish to build inconsistent worlds I see no remedy but force" Oliver Wendell Holmes.

They should be dying for their land and fighting for a cause. Not fleeing like cowards. What sort of fealty can they offer a foreign land when they won't fertilize their own tree of liberty on their native soil with their own blood.

Literally, every war had armies creating a safe zone within war torn countries. Why can't the same be done for Syria?

Breaking news: War is no valid or legal reason to be granted asylum.
You should read the United Nations Convention relating to the Status of Refugees before spewing bullshit.

Look at these migrants protesting in favour of refugees. Glad to see that they care about finding homes for those dislocated from the Ukraine. Now they can go and live in their safe surrounding countries on their own continent and protest there.

Did seppos all flee USA during the civil war

Look at all those women and children who are unable to rebuild their homeland.

I always say it like this:
Imagine if all of Western europe took refuge in the USA and all of eastern europe took refuge in the USSR.
Germany would still own Europe to this day.

Yeah nah, I wouldn't fight for a country that wants to import shitskins either.

But what if they hate Assad AND the FSA?

Not everyone has the capacity to fight and kill someone. Most of these people don't give a fuck about politics, they just want to have their families and get on with their lives, and be able to step out their front door without being blown apart by one side or another.

I'm talking about the refugees coming specifically from syria and Iraq. Not economic opportunists coming over from africa.

Don't point your anger towards people who happen to be caught in the middle. Direct your anger towards the true (((issue))) in the middle east.

somalis in pic related, somalis everywhere.

I worked with some syrians, they got really frustrated because most of the refugees shown on t.v weren't syrian.

I feel bad for them, kebabs imported from all over the world, to just fuck thier shit up.

I'm totally fine with that. Every last single one of them dead is OK with me.

>No one chooses to be a refugee
people who are from poor countries and lie about being from syria to get gibs in germany chose to be refugees
Your pic is false
Who would've thought

I would kill them persomally and donate the children to our town rapists.

Top post irish post

>But what if they hate Assad AND the FSA?
Then they are truly scum

They're weak, cowardly, and should either go back home or just die. There was another place not too long ago that was completely devestared by war, and those people didn't just become "refugees" and move somewhere else, they stayed and rebuilt and now it's even better than it ever was. Of course they weren't worthless, mentally retarded sand-apes

>town rapists
we are not moldova

Why should it be Europe's burden to shettler and care for these people which they absolutely no connection to historically or politically? It's not their fault that these people couldn't pull their dicks out of their cousin fast enough and essentially turned their entire race into barely functioning subhuman retards that only know how to kill each other.

maybe they should get up off their arses and fight for what's theirs

>No one chooses to be a refugee
t. illegal immigrant

>syrians
>pic related

They can fight the war fr their wives and country but being a coward is a choice

>1 post by this ID

Season this thread, it's just another shill/faggot trying to prove something.

Says the americuck getting raped by niggers and humiliated by Jews and he does nothing lel

Too dangerous to let them in without any vetting process.

>4 million people have left Syria as refugees
>12 million Syrian refugees in Europe and Middle East

Well gee I wonder why people are suspicious about refugees.

>most people just want to have their families and get on with their lives.

What is this fucking horseshit? No one said they had to pick one or the other. People who are not capable of killing will always be subject to those who can.
I assume you're voting "YES"

Germany should take them all. The rest of us should not keep a single one of them.
That's the only fair way to deal with this crisis.

Id be willing to bet there isn't one Syrian in that picture. Only African "economic" refugees.

Whoever was pushing for this war in Syria?

yes but why do they have to come to the richest countries in the world? Surely there are Arab countries that would be willing to take in their fellow countrymen?

What's that? The rich arab countries don't want to take in the radical terrorists they've funded and created? They want to dump them on our doorstep instead? Well I guess we have no choice, right?

you are right
our government invited them
so they should deal with them
note that I said government, not people

We got blamed for the actions of the government we voted.
It's fair you get blamed for the actions of the government you voted and will vote again.

>syrians in pic

Try harder fucko.

I didnt vote
but I agree, people who voted them should get the blame
problem is that nobody knew that merkel would open the borders when she was elected last time
she even said "multiculturalism is dead"
then suddenly boom, full 180 on her stance and invites half the world
people who vote for her this time should be hanged

Refugees will not be allowed to leave.

>I assume you're voting "YES"

oh indeed he is. and im sure his future spouse is on his way here via boat too. pic related is what they're planning for their honeymoon.

brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2017/05/31/internacional/1496252033_849223.html
"Unable to adapt to Argentina, Syrian refugees return to Aleppo."
unmultimedia.org/radio/portuguese/2016/02/refugiados-sirios-voltam-para-casa-apesar-da-guerra/
"Syrian refugees go back home, despite "war"."

A lot of them are leaving Brazil too, because "it's too violent".

There are no refugees.

The strain they put on the economic systems in our country, the refusal to work and refusal to integrate
indirectly kills people here.

And if it's an us or them situation, well, tough luck.

*not saying we shouldn't take in some refugees, just not the amount we're taking in right now

>maybe they should get up off their arses and fight for what's theirs

nah, we'll just make it easier for them to take whats ours. it's a moral Trudeauesque victory goyim. be progressive! it's the current year!

>they look more like draft dodgers than refugees.

Inb4 "noone chooses to be a rapist"
Inb4 "noone chooses to be a terrorist"
Inb4 "noone chooses to be a serial killer"
Inb4 "noone chooses to invade the countries with the best wallfare programs in the world and get big money without doing shit"

Welp, I didn't choose to work 40 years to support illegals with their 10member families.

I'd be more than happy to allow all the women and children in that photo into my country.

>I'd be more than happy to allow all the women and children in that photo into my country.
once id agree but not now. just look at them, that right there are the men they fucked or call "dad". And chances are they're the same guy.

Sorry, hungary has already gotten them all.

65% of the ""refugees"" don't even come from countries where there's a war going on.

I say remove monetary welfare, I say remove the right to travel, put them in camps and just supply them with food. Those who still come then, those are real refugees. And I guess there'd only be 5% of the numbers we get now.

1 post by this ID

Stop falling for shills you tards

Then name one reason why we should let them into europe when they can flee towards neighbouring countries without taking any risks, I'm waiting.
Also saged.

>1 post by this ID
Any questions?

>niggers with no passport who can't speak Arabic
>Syrian

Nope