Trump btfo

>Trump, you have failed America.

>Cancelling DACA, it is the worst action you have ever done against the ones that cannot defend themselves. This measure is cruel and heartless, worse than any machine. You’re cancelling the future of 800,000 children and young people. You are so mistaken. The future of any country is the minorities which will be majorities in a few years. You cannot stop the change, the progress, the future of that great nation.

>I hope your grandson's never be in this terrible situation
dailywire.com/news/20774/demographics-vicente-fox-tells-trump-minorities-robert-kraychik

And he's right.

Trump is a demagogue. As a demagogue, he needs to create an external enemy to give the impression that he is doing the right thing.

Good luck expelling 800k people from a country. That will simply not fly. Most of them will remain residing in the US as illegals anyway.

Not if they're all back in Mexico.

>will not fly
We're giving them helicopter rides.

Is Mexico that bad?

Besides a few select tourist traps, I hear it's utter shit. Cartels and gangs run Mexico, not Vicente.

It is pretty bad. Economically is OK, but the country suffers from a low-lying civil war due to drug trade. It's like the south of Italy in many respects.

>>I hope your grandson's never be in this terrible situation
ha ha ha, what a worthless slimey cunt this guy is making threats like that.
Just makes me want to removel more spics.

Why is Vicente fox always posted at this hour? Are Australians fucking around? Why should anyone listen to this looney that isn't liked in his own country?

>As a demagogue, he needs to create an external enemy to give the impression that he is doing the right thing.

You and your kind are doing what exactly?

Being an American is not about race.

This old fart will be long dead by then. It's about restoring law and order, security with strong border control and by removing migrants who came illegally and respecting the law.

He calls the 'Dreamers' Mexican citizens but doesn't offer to bring them back himself, only if they're sent back will he help them.

1/10th as wealthy as the US. Mexico is 15th highest GDP in the world and they act like deportation is akin to banishment to the shadow realm.

holy fuck i hate frogs. why do they even exist?

>needs to create an external enemy

So you are seriously suggesting there are no problems related to this? How high is the moat around your house?

i thought he is basque and german? does he identify as an indio? i thought white latin americans knew they were white.

I don't get it .
I've been watching some videos of undocumented immigrants in the US speaking in public trying to garner sympathy

They clearly already have the sympathy of most of their kind , and many of the liberals ...soo they'd need to get sympathy from centrists and right wingers

...so why the fuck are they speaking in spanish then? I mean...how can you sympathize with someone you don't understand...wtf..am I missing something?

Thanks for making your intentions so obvious. It only helps escalate everything.

mexicans all larp as aztecs

Its their version of muh heritage

That vest...
Anyone see it?

Fox solo esta buscando que lo maten, lo pide a gritos cada que hace este tipo de mensajes de mierda, nunca debio ser presidete

Dumbass "Mexican intellectual" doesn't realize the 'minorities' are actually the majority.

The spics are so shit at ruling their own country that they have to kvetch at the very thought of more fat useless ugly beaners returning to bean homeland.

No, they will be leaving eurocuck. The same people saying Trump would never win are saying their staying, aren't you tired of losing mohamed?

Would you take a train ride from France to Eastern Ukraine?

Just this summer (I live in California) local radio announced two travel advisories that the State department had issued for those traveling to Mexico. Apparently they are selling tourists fake booze, and attacks on tourists have gone up. There was also a huge sewer spill in Tijuana.

>Please dont send 800000 people who will be akin to retards due to not knowing the language when they arrive
>Whats that? You have a problem with 11 million retards in your country that cant speak English? Pshh not my fault bud stop being so racist

>you can't expel 800k people
reported to French authorities for holocaust denial

>The future of any country is the minorities will be majorities in a few years
What does he consider 'a few years'? When will we see a white majority in South Africa, Zimbabwe and DC? An arab majority in Israel? A guatamalan majority in Mexico?

When are we just gonna hurry up and genocide these spics, legal or illegal they're all disgusting shitstains on society.

If it's not about raced but about legal status, wouldn't legalizing them all solve the problem?

He didn't specify which minorities. Might be children

DR*MPF BTFO!!!!!!!

>it's literally the opposite of a tautology, it will never be true
>first posts says it's true
Thanks Sup Forums

I don't understand this DACA shit. Wasn't the program made by Obama through executive action and was thus illegal to begin with? So why should Trump continue the program? The most legal thing for him would be to let congress handle it, which seems exactly how Trump wants it done.

Because the Democrats and RINOS want to buy the Latino vote and keep importing cheap labor. SJW hissy fits are in vogue as well.

The Former Narco-Corrupted President of Mexico says something...

I find it funny how the Mexican president who is most known for being in bed with the cartels and being corrupt, is all the sudden doing all this P.R. bullshit to make himself look like the moral good guy. All the cartels gained power while he was president.

>You're cancelling the future if 800,000 people
The fact that a president of Mexico said that being forced to live in Mexico means having no future...

He shouldn't continue it, that's the point.

However, now that these dreamers have stayed their entire lives, people expect that that means they're "American".

These people have rarely been exposed to anything that isnt this wall to wall shopping mall we call America. Chances are they have no real skills, are never going to be considered a part of the ancestral society, and any shit they go back with will be stolen immediately. Theoretically this should be of no consequence but it's going to pull a fuckton of heartstrings because Americans dont think with their brains.

Also Dems want their votes.

For the public perception in the present times it's worse to be "racist" than a drug lord.

>This measure is cruel and heartless, worse than any machine. You’re cancelling the future of 800,000 children and young people.

Wasnt cruel or unjust when mexico kicked them all out and forced them into america.

How many mexicans had to flee to the US under his presidency?

>minorities will be majorities
>suddenly the whites are suppressed
>WE WAS KANGZ N SHIET
>get to riot on the streets, call niggers niggers again and change my gender by convenience
fucking sweet man

Amnesty is a bad solution, that slaps every legal immigrant and prospective immigrant in the face. You have to jump through hoops of fire and land on broken glass but these ones are special, even though they publicly state they despise the U.S and want to make it mexico again

>just keep importing and legalising all these minorities that will never, ever, vote Republican you dumb gringos - if you don't, they won't vote Republican, will they? :^)

Please tell me Americans aren't this stupid, Sup Forums

>Good luck expelling 800k people from a country. That will simply not fly.
Why are you denying the holocaust?

Nice Finland. Greatest ally.

>Trump, you have failed America.

The projection is real. We all know this fucking loser failed Mexico so all he can do is blame the USA.

I can just hear him now "mayorities"

how can minorities be majorities? will whites be a majority even when bred out of existence?

>the future belongs to the ones who cannot defend themselves
And they wonder why we don't want this to happen

So they're right that diversity really is about erasing white people. Asians, Africans, Latinos already have most of the globe, their populations have higher birth rates, they have vast continents, but they can't make one fucking decent nation between them and so they want to invade Europe and the North American continent and have us wipe their arses.

>denying people free shit that kept them there doesn't work

Ok

Hes successful creating his enemy either wa, the shitskin outbreed method is not very effective once countermessive initiatives are in place, art of war lads

This. I never cared about Mexicans before all this since I live in the north east and have only seen about 5 of them in my life but now I want them to be drowned like the filthy rats they are.

OUT OUT OUT!!!!!

He isn't doing anything wrong, he wants DACA to be remade through congress, before it was just an executive order by obamer. He isn't getting rid of it you cuck, he just wants it to be an actual act that was done the right way.

He can't do that if it's already in existence and congress only just got back in session. And he is only getting rid of it in 2018, long enough to come up with a better alternative.

>Cruel and heartless.

Whats heartless is to massimport people from a rapist culture and place them among your own population.

As usual. Liberals, leftists and shitskins are always wrong.

>Good luck expelling 800k people from a country.

We will expel way much more than 800k untermenschen here. You have to go back.

lmao at your existence frog

>france is still the worst ally
What a surprise.

Whining about the fate of Mexico's untouchable poor class that they abandon and following it up with a threat of ethnic authoritarianism.

Lol in south Italy

Mafia works in the shadow. They declared "war on the state" in the 90s but now they don't need to kill anymore.

It's very rare to hear about mafia killing somebody or having gunfights.

The only ones who still do this stuff is Camorra, but not in the same proportions of the cartels

Fuck Vicente Fox. Do liberals and Mexicans not remember how much they hated this faggot before he started riding the anti-Trump wave?

>former president of a nation
>"literally can't even" at the thought of Mexicans actually residing in Mexico

Kek, why do Mexicans act like their country is the biggest shithole on earth, while always trying to assert cultural superiority by flying Mexican flags, refusing to assimilate, and insisting on speaking Spanish?

I mean, I know that it's just a low key effort to soft-conquer the US through demographic shift, but their tactics are head hurtingly retarded to anyone paying a lick of attention

You can't have more than one majority.

This