Give me one piece of evidence that we are run by Israel that isn't better explained by the hypothesis that the US is an...

Give me one piece of evidence that we are run by Israel that isn't better explained by the hypothesis that the US is an empire and we own Israel
>We knock over Libya
>We knock of over Gaddafi
>We created a war to pump our greatest threat for global domination full of Muslims
>We took Iraq's oil off the black market i.e. The China market
>We defend Israel our tiny, culturally stable outpost on the Mediterranean because we own it
You fags think you understand what's going on in the world but you don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRf1cdw4IAY
rare.us/rare-politics/youre-not-helping/rand-paul-found-guilty-of-not-clapping-hard-enough-for-bibi-netanyahu/
youtube.com/watch?v=CkxuC0phFck
youtube.com/watch?v=hmNzEpbkftU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we own Israel
You and me don't own shit
We don't even own America.
Our nation is not the state.
You are conflating the two.

You are almost correct about Empire
There is an Empire and it owns America and Israel.
It is falling apart though.
It would be good for our nation to help that empire fall entirely.

>we own Israel
Yes, it's more than likely this

>We
>Implying the creation of the great de-statization of Israel arab nations wasn't planned by jews but executed by their great pawn whore
>implying that it has any benefit at all to the american people
>implying Israel is not going to force a full conflict with Syria because they refuse to die already

also:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRf1cdw4IAY

They own your goyish fat, decadent and sugar addicted soul. All your congress, all your political class and all your media.

You really OWN NOTHING. When democracy works, like Trump, demonization and total condemnation follows. You don't even know how bad things really are.

America is a whore for it's financial owners.

Dude if we owned Israel we wouldn't be fighting its wars and sending 40 billion dollars to it. If we owned Israel we would tell AIPAC to fuck off instead of giving it so much power that it's the most powerful lobby in Congress and has hundreds of politicians in its pocket. If we owned Israel we would actually do something about the hundreds of times Israeli-Americans stole our state secrets and sold them off to various countries, or in some cases just gave them for free to the state of Israel out of patriotism.

It's common fucking sense man.

rare.us/rare-politics/youre-not-helping/rand-paul-found-guilty-of-not-clapping-hard-enough-for-bibi-netanyahu/

You are so cucked and a demoralized nation, that if you don't clap hard enough for your real masters, you get roasted by the media. I think I saw that kind of stuff in North Korea, China and the CCCP.

Fuck off with your delusions. This is the real american empire.

Not to mention USS LIBERTY. Probably the most KEKED a superpower EVER GOT by jews since Babylonian times.

Are you being serious?
If you are then please explain why Israel has been taking your high technology reverse engineering it and selling it onto Russia/China

> muh Murica
> 29 standing ovations to some bald comb-over demented faggot from Middle East
> Murican dick = African mongrel dick = Mudslime dick = chopped off because rabbi said so

America is a sham, a sad piece of shit clay.

Fuck you control Israel

greatest ally, remember the 9 nosellion

So much control

LOL. You think Sand Niggers are only fighting Americans because they are Jewish allies? Hahahahhahahahaha.

I really hope this yank is joking surely you can't be this retarded lol
youtube.com/watch?v=CkxuC0phFck

Why the fuck do they do this? Seriously, why?
Israel is like a slutty whore girlfriend who keeps victimizing itself and cheating you when you show any pity for her lamentations.

This is why "you" knocked over Gaddafi may he RIP
youtube.com/watch?v=hmNzEpbkftU

That's pretty much the main reason. Sandniggers hate all Westerners but they'd be content to do their own thing under their own dictators like Saddam and Assad. But Israel thinks strong dictatorships like that are too close to its borders so they order us to go topple those regimes.

>USS Liberty (AGTR-5)
>Negev NRC

It is more likely that the elites in the Anglosphere own all Anglo countries. The US was a failed experiment after which they made Israel, their new ivory tower.

Israel is just about ready to fuck n chuck Merica for the last time
Big muscular Russia/China/India are more than ready to get in on the action

So why do you not punish your pet when it attacks you?

America is the cesspool of the planet

> worlds #1 Kike enablers bar NONE
> if Burger Faggots weren't as stupid and as brainwashed, (((banksters))) wouldn't do what they do now
> if Burger Faggot Goy Mongrels weren't as brainwashed and stupid, there wouldn't be no 10 million goy-tax per day
> if Burger Scum weren't as retarded as they are, AIPAC would be banned

I'm not denying the disgusting rats of Middle East and their inbred sociopath ways, that's just how it is, rats will be rats...but Amerigoy faggots, muh liberty muh AR15 - they are their main enablers hence Worlds Greatest Enemy.

If you stand with America you stand with Israel hence you stand with satan.

Death to America. Before a fat delusional wagecuck credit-slave goy knee jerks to this - let me just say - I hope hurricanes kill your family members, I hope cops shoot you in the head, I hope more statues get toppled, I hope all dissenting voices who aren't exclusively salivating over Israel get shut down doxxed and ruined and finally, I hope they cuck Donald Trumpstein to a point where he bans or at least fucks with your stupid pathetic fetish on guns.

Guns to fight the ebul gob'ment. But somehow, in a weird way, the Ebul gob'ment is raping you for Israel money day in day out....but.....that AR15 sure will come in handy when the Gobment crosses the line! Don't tread on me! LMAO

Fuckin filth of this planet, the greatest mistake.

Also, where are the ISRAEL IS BASED?
They are based. Based when it comes on getting their cheese, and protecting it.

It seems that they hate America, and they just want their golem drugged down enough so they can't understand whats going on. And the zionists do go hand in hand with the liberals billionaires who absolutely ruined american social fabric since the 45. Those people gave american nukes to the fucking commies for fuck sake.

This would be equal in any mythology to Satan being given God's main weapon by God's angels, in a great act of betrayal. Why are americans so fucking dumb?

>>We knock over Libya
>>We knock of over Gaddafi
Pretty much have all the evidence you need right there mental midget.
but oh wai-
>we knock over Afghanistan
>we knock over Iraq
>Shilling for war with Iran
Gee I wonder what all these things have in common.

TBF the English aren't much better we are still allowing this BS to continue they're even erecting a "holocaust" memorial right next to the houses of parliament

Oh no! Not a conflict with Syria! My god what will that do to our petrol backed dollar!

Oh, it will make it more valuable? And we still have more reserves than any of our global competitors except Russia (our other arch enemy?)

Those are our wars - if you think the oil in Iraq doesn't already belong to the US you're kidding yourself. If you think we want pipelines going to the Mediterranean through Russian nations youre kidding yourself
If you think that part of running an empire isnt keeping the plebs fat and slow, then again you're kidding yourself

>Why are americans so fucking dumb?

Dumb? HA! You're just jealous of

> fierce independent citizenry stocked up on AR15's (the gobment trembles in fear)
> muh freedom
> strip malls (bet you don't have those in your Shitfuckistan)
> great cars (we all dream of owning a Pontiac Fiero one day)
> anyone can make it!!! (wow what a premise, it turned out great)
> lots of aspiring actors, rappers but most of all, instagram thots
> 8 lane highways of freedom and liberty
> great houses, a "hurricane" going 150 mph wreaks havoc
> in my Shitstainland, there's an annual wind, that blows in gusts of 100 to 200 mph, throughout the winter LMAO
> but we're not free we don't make houses out of cardboard and plaster :((((((( we use commie concrete :(((((((
> 24 hour news cycle FREEDUM OF PRESS
> all Muricans brought under one value - spend money
> land of great entrepreneurs, think Walmart or Bezos

America is a treasure and we should enlist in some kind of a taskforce to protect America at all costs.

Oh ok! Roasted by the media! What the fuck man, you're right I guess we can't win a war with the entire world

Damn, and Israel was such a comfy rogue NNPA violating state we could stash our weapons in - right around the world's oil too (but I guess that's just a coincidence, it's really because they're so good at making (((movies))))

We also go to war for the Arab cause, why does Israel let us do that? Oh, it's because they're both ours

When the fuck have you done anything for the Arab cause!?!??!?!
And I like how you just gloss over the stealing of high technology

Just a quick question, all of us cucked non-Muricans, we've been cursed by not being born in the Glorious Nation where people are free and dicks are chopped off for (((hygiene))) just like in Mudslime lands and Africa...what a great club of chopped dicks to be in; Mudslimes, African mongrels, kikes - and burgers.

Anyway, we've been cursed living in non-Merica lands, without freedom without ANYTHING we're nothing we're shit...

But now that even a kike-light like Rubin Report got his channel deshekle'd, it seems the America is re-writing its glorious history, and will probably enforce government sponsored Zionism lessons very soon.

The effort to silence any non-Zionist on JewTube speaks volumes about the direction of the World's Most Free State and gives great hope to those Glorious Abendbents that the US Gobment holds near and dear to their American heart.

>muh India
What happens to China's oil when we nuke Iran? What happens to their trade advantage when we get the Norks to snap and turn the Asian pacific into a uranium pool? What happens to China when they "call in our debt" and we say fuck off?

Are you going to continue to gloss over high tech?
China would goto war with you and utterly annihilate yous
are you genuinely this deluded if so this is quite worrying
flat earthers make more sense than you

When has America gone to war for the Arab cause please enlighten me all i'm seeing right now is a chabad fruitloop as the peace envoy

>When have we ever done anything for the Arab cause
Look how stupid you are

>b-but what about that time a handful of people died in the liberty
The time our incompentant helpers couldn't figure out which button too press? Totally, that's the worst thing that ever happened, guess we should walk away from the majority of the world's oil which is the life blood of all nations and which we stupidly stayed over there to control

Even though this is probably a troll, fact remains there are so many failures in life aka Dumb Burger Goy Cannon Fodder fucks, who actually think in this degenerative way and happily enlist for Israel with US flag gear and would gladly go DIE in these wars.

Hence my statement; the biggest problem for this world isn't the international kike rats, they are huge problem yes, but a bigger problem than that is Murica, where the rat parasites leech infinitely.

And Burgers display glee and happiness when they're getting leeched. It's fucking astounding.

Yes, of course.

I will bite one last time when have you done anything pro Arab that isn't blowing the fuck out of the ME
Once again you have just decided to ignore the blatant stealing of high technology
How big exactly are the blinkers on that you currently wear you are in deludedville to the max

>America is a dumb pawn that does the bidding of their evil master
>but I say the pawn is the biggest danger because they are the most powerful piece on the board
Too stupid to live desu

Burger education always delivers.

Go enlist, please.

Masons own America. Anything of value is owned and operated by them, on behalf of the ruling bloodlines. If your country has Mason lodges, they are in charge. They are strongly related to the Jews, but not the same.

DON'T WORRY GOYIM, YOU OWN US.

>I will bite
t. Internet sophisticate
I'm glossing over the tech stuff because it's FUCKING TRIVIAL BULLSHIT and if you think that "drones that are better than ours in some ways" means that Russia isn't in every single way our inferior, puttering around in a coal powered aircraft carrier with a population in economic ruins for generations now and more to come (thanks to the USA) then I can't help you

Fuck off JIDF we're full!

?????/
Is petrodollar any good to america or the american public in any way?

I can't understand your retard talk, please, be more clear in your points, you fat retarded motherfucker.

>strongly related to the Jews

Hahahahahhaha

Yeah praise your knowledge oh Based Magapede LMFAO

It's not the jews it's the MASONS.

List of current owners of USA;

> masons
> freemasons
> illuminati
> skull n bones
> guns n roses
> bohemian grovemen
> lateral commision
> bilateral commision
> trilateral commision
> literal commision
> bankers
> evil bankers
> greedy bankers

BASED MAGAPEDE POWER TO YOU!

Fighting to secure and manipulate the world's energy supply in order to ensure the continued dominance of your nations for decades to come in a world that is basically about to be endgame sounds like a noble cause to me

Half or more of the american elite is jew. The other half works with the jews.

Thats how you are 'owned'.
They are part of the tribe, and they work forward their goals. Thats why you have the lobby, the wars, the FED, the loxism, the anti-christian, the mixing it up, the faggotry and the 'social justice'.

Fucking mongoloids think they are in power.

Please add
>Jews
To your list because it's just as insane

Wow that's some 9D chess, Vietnam was world's #1 oil powerhouse, and it only took BASED MURICANS to dominate the fuck out of those inbred gooks in what, 15, 20 years?

Also, Muh Based High-Tech Army of Freedom, 16 years in Afghanistan, the taliban inbred faggots are on their knees, they'll fall - ANY DAY NOW.

Based Maga Kike exposing /pol for their anti-semitic hatered! You're doing YHWH's work, based magaman!

Yeah... It's not like they never hold power or influence over other nations before... Oh wait, it's written in the old testament... And on history books from ancient times until the CCCP and now America! Who could have thought that... Just funny, right? Okay pal, I am sure this means nothing.

Jews are just a religion. They are peaceful practicing people, who just want to be left alone! It's insane to thing that there is some political deeper plot, because there is absolutely zero evidence of it. Anything that says otherwise is lunacy and crazy talk!
Now... take your meds, drink your coffee and go to work!

>Drop bombs all over a country
>"Sorry, those leaflets were offensive"
That's called conquest and governing -asking for an apology for leaflets after we've torn a country to bits is the real cuck behavior
>fucks your wife all night long
>"y-you didn't say you would kiss her goodbye, you should apologize"

>Anything that says otherwise is lunacy and crazy talk

Das ryte!

BASED!

You're pathetic, slave goy. Not only you're a pathetic insignificant nothingburger, you're proud of it. The absolute scum.

>y-yeah, well you're owned by the Jews!
Where does your country get its energy? If someone took it away, could you fighting get it back? We have our own, we have most of the worlds, and we could fight anyone

Germans were EVIL. Russians were EVIL TOO., thats why the imperial family had all to die, because they were persecuting the poor jews too. The whole 6.000.000 of them! Egyptians where evil, the Spanish, the Portuguese, the French, the Brits, the Turks, the Arabs, The Romans, never forget the Romans, the catholic church, the protestants, the muslims, the fascists ... Everyone were evil!
But never the jews. Never forget, they are victims by definition! Poor, poor jews.

>could you fighting get it back

Yeah shure why knot?

I missed the part where you implied that the north/South Korea "reliable chaos" scenario hasn't worked out well for us. It's what we do in the Middle East too.

Also, are you implying that Vietnam was a war for Israel? I thought we just want as much regional conflict as we can get in our rivals region of influence

How? You'll be fighting Muslims in your own country for the next 100 years (thanks to us)

So you are saying to me is: There is no oil-politics without Israel? Without supporting jews dismantling the white christian block in america there is no oil?

Do you really link the jewish influence on domestic cultural affairs on america to the necessity of oil? Really? I don't think you are very bright, mr.

America could easily occupy, genocide and own as their colonies the entire middle east if they want, and have their domestic culture remain intact, and with no need or use for the Israel/diaspora jews. How you link those, is beyond me, but go ahead, show me your wisdom.

More like:
>Muslims will be fighting the jews on western territory in the next 100 years.

Epic redpill: Saudi owns US

bump for the jewish mongol pretending to be american

BUMP, here, everyone, go see this retarded faggot larping as a burguer

Genie Energy, th eoil company run by Ira Greenstein and other prominent Jews that is starting a war in Syria for oil in Golan Heights.