Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - GEZIELTE PROVOKATION Ed

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
tag24.de/nachrichten/bundestag-berlin-keiner-will-neben-der-afd-sitzen-330726
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
focus.de/politik/videos/erdogan-gegenmittel-fuer-deutschtuerken-tuerkische-gemeinde-fordert-migrantenquote-in-deutschen-parteien_id_7567383.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_von_Thadden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_of_Nations_and_Freedom
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/17/fertility-rate-germany-rises-33-year-high-births-children-population
archive.is/9vMhI
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168197218/CDU-stimmt-mit-AfD-Linke-fordert-Vertrauensfrage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

bump

Today Mr. Farage is in Berlin to support us

Will there be a livestream?

Okay there will be a livestream on FB when it starts

>KEINER WILL IM BUNDESTAG NEBEN DER AFD SITZEN

Worse than Kindergarten children

tag24.de/nachrichten/bundestag-berlin-keiner-will-neben-der-afd-sitzen-330726

What is the best outcome for Germany in the next 10 years? What can be done to reverse the damage already done?

>What is the best outcome for Germany in the next 10 years?
The AfD will be the ruling party by 2025 or 2029. Till then it will be a hard fight for our country.

>What can be done to reverse the damage already done?
Deportation of non-germans, educate the people so that they realize that liberal and left political ideas only hurt them.

>Deportation of non-germans
How could such a thing be realistically achieved and why is deporting other whites of equal means from neighboring countries good to do? Surely white Dutch are not such a problem? Education would certainly help but it seems as though little has been done to acknowledge all the damage that has been caused in recent years.

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
>pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
Extremist as FUCK

In my opinion the damage cant be reversed...
If it keeps going for 10 years this Country will be 15-20% Refugees !
20% Refugess + the demografic Problems equal broke social securtiy and that equals in 3 world shit hole with all that useless guys here

It would help if we deport all non EU guys

>kick bulgaria out

>ow could such a thing be realistically achieved
Put people into trains and planes and send them home. This isn't impossible you just need to do it right

>Education would certainly help but it seems as though little has been done to acknowledge all the damage that has been caused in recent years.

What I mean with "Education" is Propaganda. But this time ours

>Türkische Gemeinde fordert Migrantenquote in deutschen Parteien

focus.de/politik/videos/erdogan-gegenmittel-fuer-deutschtuerken-tuerkische-gemeinde-fordert-migrantenquote-in-deutschen-parteien_id_7567383.html

You can't make this shit up

Simply since I was born where I am I feel compelled to make the best of where I am and seek the best possible solution, even if the solutions are all quite bad. Is is just that your country lacks the political will? Germany was sitting in a very good position in 2000 that was very manageable. The American situation is horrendous in comparison despite conservative leanings.

But for Western European whites there isn't much issue, no?

>This isn't impossible you just need to do it right
As one of your greatest statesmen said: "politics is the art of the possible". What is possible is what is realistically achievable by government so I am curious if your people and government are willing to do what is necessary again. I know what you mean, achieving it without the state is very difficult but one can look to hard nationalists in Japan perhaps.

>I am curious if your people and government are willing to do what is necessary again
I really thought for a long time this country was lost but there are alot of good politicians in the AfD that will do anything to save Germany.

I'm glad to hear it and hope to hear more. What resources would you recommend to someone who doesn't know much about them? A simple background piece?

>you are forced to pay those people

If they don't want to sit next to them, then they should just leave.

Weidel heute in Stuttgart

Good to hear.

No, nobody is complaining about French immigrants (real French not the negros)

Nobody would bitch about korean immigrants... its the muslims who cause trouble

Name me one reason not to vote for NPD and the new face of the German right Frank Franz.

Afd have continued to bully and exclude everyone with slightly off-mainstream opinions (Gideon in BW and Hoecke, to name the most relevant cases) and they are on their way to in 5 years be just another party of establishment slaves.

inb4 V MAENNER, I'm certain the Afd at this point is full of Verfassungsschutz guys as well.

Almost all sources are in german but I can give you a quick rundown

A quick rundown
>The AfD was founded in 2013 as a result of the failed euro crisis politics from Merkel
>Soon the party became the face of the anti establishment movement in Germany
>In 2015 there was a big fight between the cuckservatives and the nationalist wing
>The cucks got defeated and most of them left the party
>From that day one our msm really hated them even more as before and called them nazi
>The AfD wants closed borders, deportation of refugees, less government, less taxes, plebiscite for important topics, make the antifa and similar groups illegal, strength the white german family
>Their politicians have the highest academic level under all german parties
>The AfD is the only party that can save Germany at this point
>They will become the 3rd strongest party this election with some luck the 2nd strongest

>Name me one reason not to vote for NPD and the new face of the German right Frank Franz.
5% Hürde

Franz is a good guy in the wrong party. The NPD is stigmatized for eternity and will never get the needed 5%

If you are voting the NDP you are throwing your vote away

Ich kann die Trulla echt nicht mehr sehen... Ist Gauland nicht auch Spitzenkandidat? Warum hlrt man von ihm nichts?

Thank you very much. Are there any specific policies and initiatives they support i.e. laws that help white German families?

I thought as well that the Vietnamese and East Asians aren't really much of a problem. Is that the general consensus of people who support AfD, people here, and immigration restriction favoring Germans?

Gauland macht extrem viele Wahlkampfauftritte, aber ins TV Studio schicken sie lieber Weidel

Stuttgart is in my opinion one of the most cucked cities of Germany
>went there this summer for work
>went to the castle to watch the infamous S21 demos.
>just some communist Larpers, who want to push their agenda and lies.
>another demo where there is a list,who died in the mediterran sea.
>see nationality on the list: serbia, marocco, india etc.
>see them lying openly to everybody in public
>a lot of people believe the shit
>population looks like little africa mixed with some old germans.
>city has no old part, just some glasstowers and shopping centers
Literally the last place, to make an Afd demo.

In a decade majority afd+npd government would ve nice

People were indeed bitching about non muslim immigrants. People just tend to forget that before the muslims, the slavs were the big problem. I dont want chinese, vietnamese or any other immigrants in this country, to be frank.

I talked to a bunch of guys at a few different AFD events and they all are alright people but none of them had even slightly uniform positions. I'm afraid the next legislative period will just be a big shitshow of them with some retarded, possibly v-mann instigated, conflicts.

Also I just dont want to vote for a lesbian with adopted kids.

Achso ja schade

None of those cucks can take the alphaness that is the afd desu

I thought Frankfurt was the worst, most crime, and most foreigners.

>Are there any specific policies and initiatives they support i.e. laws that help white German families?

Just you name one proposals. They tried to introduce a law that provides 5000€ for every newborn child and the options to take an interest free loan to make it more attractive to make more kids.

>wanting to coalite with NPD-the Verfassungsschutzpartei

best possible outcome would be AfD actually becoming government from 2021 onwards and them becoming eventually redpilled enough to stop supporting Israel and realizing that racism and our hate of zionists is eventually backed by facts and thus justified.
If this actually happens, we'll hopefully go Fourth Reich and make germany great again, thus gloriously initializing the renaissance of western culture and enabling a bright future together with Trump and Putin.

But that's unlikely imo. Most likely is that they're either not getting in government power anytime soon or that they'll stay too moderate to not disturb the braindead lefty voters.

It's not too late to save germany at this point, but then again it's unlikely that our course will change within the next decades...I'm quite pessimistic, although a turnaround is possible.

Hear this everytime but never saw any real facts for it

Why is the fertility rate of white Germans so drastically low? Is it financial or very cultural like the Japanese? It would be very nice to see a western government tackling such things seriously but I fear nonwhites would abuse such a system.

Hab genau danach in meinem Sup Forums-memes Ordner gesucht, danke!
Zudem stimmt das hier dargestellte mit meinem Bekanntenkreis 100% überein.

it's literally a honeypot.
Yeah AfD is too moderate, maybe because they're still too bluepilled, maybe because they don't want to give the media more reason to cry "REEEE NAZIS!". It doesn't matter in the end, but the NPD is not a viable option, thus I opt for AfD.

Does it matter? The party is dead.

At least Frankfurt has a decent city(buildings) to look at. Stuttgart is just ugly und full of banks bad shopping centers. Its expensive and actually not many people live in that town, because of that. Maybe in Frankfurt there is more crime and stuff, but Stuttgart you dont even want to visit.

They are against fag marriage and want to give traditional families several (tax) benefits, so yeah.
However they're civic nationalists and not ethnic nationalists.
Ironically in the end they may still push our course even as civic nationalists, because they're against badly integrated immigrants etc. eventually deporting them.

why would I make children
the state will interfere in how I raise them
if i protest their inteference they will take my children away

If you have the opportunity it would be nice to have more white people in the world raised to know what is right.

The NPD was for starters founded by at least one MI6 Agent:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_von_Thadden

>Is it financial or very cultural
A mix between both I would say. But the financial aspect play the bigger part

>raised to know whats right
and there is my problem
I cant raise them to know whats right if they are forced to attend state education 5 days of the week

Wird es jemals einen anderen geben Unteralterbach?

And as soon as the AFD's positions poses any real danger to the status quo they will be turned into what the NPD is now, that's just how it works. If the young right would give the NPD another chance and just stop giving a fuck about the stigma they would at least be elevated to more than 1%, giving it way more relevancy, recognition and by that maybe creating a new boost and making more people realize that voting right is not a complete taboo.

But of course, that's way too optimistic and they'd just finally be banned once they gain any sort of relevancy.

No the creator got busted because he used his neighbours loli for some lines and she told her parents.

What can be done to address the cultural aspect outside of the state, i.e. by individuals and what can be done by the state to realistically counter the cultural issue and bring fertility up?

Germans are not allowed to home educate, private educate, or chose schools?

I hope so.

Are you serious? Damn.

Extremely bad idea. Is AfD a party for germans or brits?

Dude it was a joke she never told anyone. But she did sing the title melody. Also, in Germany you don't go to prison to owning real cp. You just have to pay a fine. Even most child molestors get away with probation.

Wish I could be there. Nigel is such a good person.

Fucking kek, that's pretty fucking crazy. The age of consent is 14 or something too, if I recall correctly.

>Germans are not allowed to home educate, private educate, or chose schools?

There are private schools but homeschooling s illegal

>What can be done to address the cultural aspect outside of the state, i.e. by individuals and what can be done by the state to realistically counter the cultural issue and bring fertility up?

We need to change the mindset of the people. This isn't a specifically german problem. We got this problem in every western country.

The AfD is part of a european movement. So I disagree.

kann ich bitte einen Herr Höcke mit "MUSeL RAUs" kriegen?

14 if your partner is under 21, otherwise 16

It's 14, correct. Which means you could be 60 and fuck a 14yo slut as long as you're not paying her.

Not quite, you can still fuck her if you're over 21, but you're not allowed to "exploit her ignorance" whatever the heck this is supposed to mean.

>The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, in which case a conviction of an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense by itself. Otherwise the age of consent is 16, although provisions protecting minors against abuse apply until the age of 18 (under Section 182(1), it is illegal to engage in sexual activity with a person under 18 "by taking advantage of an exploitative situation"[36]).

Polands is even lover like many other countries in europa but it's always oh no the germans are dying out...

He's only popular in the anglosphere. Practically a trojan horse gift from perfidious Albion again. Watch as AfD drops in the polls due to this Farage intervention. Do you really not want the AfD to brake the 10% level?

Front National made the same mistake.

Poland has a younger median age so they don't really decrease in population.

In case you want to go younger.

I have great concern whenever a white population is below replacement rates and which to rectify that. German whites have a disturbingly low fertility rate to rival Japan.

What's worse? A below-replacement rate for whites with almost no non-whites in the country or a replacement rate for whites but with more non-whites who have an even higher birth rate (like in the US).

kek I'm a unkissed virgin. This information isn't really helping me.

Get /fit/ and let the madness take over.

I didn't wish to bring American things into here and worsen the threads but obviously neither situation is desirable and the situation where the German government causes a sudden influx of millions of non-whites is very irresponsible. Situations must be assessed in terms of whether they are heading towards improving or degrading. and from 2010 to now Germany took a disturbing course. That is not to say America has no problems but America has nothing to do with whether your situation is bad or good.

I'm almost a wizard, my fate is sealed and I'm fine with it.

Both parties are part of "Europe of Nations and Freedom". en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_of_Nations_and_Freedom

I'd wager most of the potential AfD voters sees Nigel in a positive light. Yes, of course I want to see them breaking the 10% level, but I still don't see how Mr Farrage is somehow relevant to this.

I know, but I want to set things into perspective. We don't have too many fertile non-whites here. Our situation may be comparable to the state of Maine.
Don't give up just yet, user.

The AfD itself completes backs up in respect about Nigel's EU Referendum because they strive to reform the EU's strict Economy-One-state shit and make it a Trader's Union of sovereign Nations

>The NPD was for starters founded by at least one MI6 Agent:
>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_von_Thadden
At least this was a real person. The NPD ticket is now filled with fake persona employing funny aliases, because they completely ran out of neo-nazi volunteers, but have to keep up the charade.

You assume me to be ignorant of affairs in saying such, I well understand both situations without your telling me anything. Maine's situation is not comparable because they did not rapidly receive a massive proportion of their population from the middle east. Furthermore Your fertility rate did increase partially due to the migrant increase and they are likely to be more fertile than natives.

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/17/fertility-rate-germany-rises-33-year-high-births-children-population

Here's the archive
archive.is/9vMhI

>But she did sing the title melody.
That's not even the worst. When I was 10 I hummed the title melody of Wolfenstein 3D.

AfD is doing an awful job in the regional parliaments (Landtag). They will get between 7 and 12% in the upcoming election, so their seats in the national parliament are secure. But the potential for great conflicts between party members are great (just look at Weidel and Gauland and explain me how the fuck these two are even in the same party).

The AfD will either rise, or the next four years will become a shitshow and they will fade into obscurity

Our biggest group of shitskins are turks and they have a low rate too and they leave germany more than they shit out new children so the turk number is actually going down

Maine is receiving a shitload of Africans and their whites have a comparable birth rate to Germany. The state with the highest birth rate in Germany is Saxony-Anhalt, one of the whitest states.

>tfw afd not right enough, npd too much 14/88, Unterschicht and we wuz nazis and shieeet

It doesn't matter how they do in Landtagen because they are the opposition that wields no power.

>Waah, I have to work together with people which policies I don't like, Democracy sucks!

>AfD is doing an awful job in the regional parliaments
Tell me Hans what they should achieve if every proposal get denied by the other parties?

2 weeks ago for the first time the CDU accepted one and the shitstorm was extrem.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168197218/CDU-stimmt-mit-AfD-Linke-fordert-Vertrauensfrage.html

Maine has not experienced a historic record influx of middle eastern Asians. I understand their fertility rate is better, I was not the one who initiated the topic. More than 1.2 million migrants were accepted in a 2 year period who will bring family and will more than likely end up having a higher fertility rate. My point is that it would be nice to see white population proportions remain the same or increase but Germany shares the problem of most western countries in that this is not the case.

Settling over 1.2 million migrants in 2 years who will bring families and have many children is a worrying trend is all I am saying. The situation was worse, not better, in that period unless you approve of millions more middle easterners. It is no coincidence that fertility rates increased so much in such a short period.

Thank god.
Türkce #1 :DDD heil erdogan
Germini suggs, Imma go hom
>Erdogan's Country and Economy under constant threat because of diplomatic stunts due to Sanctions
> Shid :DDD

The oposition has the power to check if an action from the government breaks the law or not and then intefere (like when merkel lets in another million shitskins) so a strong Afd might help germany desu~

BASED
A
S
E
D

This.

still AfD is the only one we could form to be what we need, NPD is just stupid

you dont even have to actively send them away.
just stop giving them any welfare. let them starve in the streets.
they will leave by themselfs.
if they riot shoot them.