I'm a U.S. Border Patrol Agent on the southern border. It's a slow night

I'm a U.S. Border Patrol Agent on the southern border. It's a slow night.

AMA

this is not reddit
no one wants to give you attention & ask you shit
go to bed faggot

How do I apply? I'm a US Army vet.

whta gun is that?

Ignore the thread then faggot.

Usajobs.gov

There's a hiring push right now too. Vets get preference.

HK P2000. .40 cal

what do you think of Trump ?

How many illegals do you capture ?

if you are actually border patrol, you guys do good work.
What do you think about what is happening to Arpaio? Is it a setup?
Tell us the most fucked up story you have

yeah i will, ill leave you to these redditors retarded questions
what a nice life you have
answering
>le what gun is dat xDDD

>.40 cal

pathetic muricans with their pathetic guns

>government collects taxes
>government pays your salary from those taxes
>you have to pay taxes

Can you let me in? I hate commies too

why .40?
i thought american gvt handed free 9mm to their workers. do you think they are more suited for your job?

Trump's awesome. He's got our back. Hillary would have shit all over us and made it much harder to do our jobs.

I average maybe 2-3 groups a week, but we have busy and slow periods.

Do your job cockfag

can I have your hat

what's the best position to fuck a dog

because coyotes use 5.56mm

Thank you for your service.

Can you verify with a timestamp? Get creative amigo

Are you even allowed to shoot Mexicans who jump fences? We all know you can shoot to kill in self defense, but in what other cases you are allowed to shoot?

Are you roleplaying as an edgy pre-teen? Pretty convincing.

trollol shitler.

Is it usual to see felons running around trying to cross the border?

Have you ever stopped anyone and said to them: "You have to go back"?

Get into any shootouts? Do the cartels harrass you?

I love Sheriff Joe! The media makes it sound like he's hunting down anyone with brown skin. The reality is they're just referring any illegal that had contact with law enforcement to the feds for deportation.

A quick story that comes to mind. A few years ago I was chasing a couple illegals over some rocky hills. My partner went after the male and I ran after the female. She was pretty fat, so I caught up really easy and gave her a hard shove from behind. She falls ass over tea kettle and eats shit in the rocks. I cuff her up, but she's in physical distress. Goes pale sweating, crying hyperventilating. Turns out she was not just fat but pregnant. She goes into early labor and miscarried a disgusting premature stillborn fetus miles from anywhere in the desert. We called life flight helicopter, but they were too late. My bad.

Man up and Coup D'etat those fags.

the taxpayer is paying your salary right now
do your job, don't go on the internet, that's distraction

When we went from .357 revolvers to semi autos in the mid 90s, .40 was the trendy round. I'd prefer 9mm for the capacity but it is what it is.

Sir you in your wildest dreams be able to be like this man. Sorry but hitler stops all bitchs jews kikes race mixers and fags, and retards hitler was Odin the messager god, look into you shill his priestess was a Hindu woman read the book the lighting and the sun. You brainwashed apes don't realize hitler was trying to keep ever race pure and natural to keep the natural order of things, his flag is a flag representing the sun and 4 seasons of the earth and the 4 elements every human is made out of. It's simple to a intellectual white nigger he thinks we are made up of water, and we all are buildt the same, no we are not we are light and vibrations. We whites are the lightest because we are the gods, the elves matted with us and gave us are god like creation. It's a fact, the north is heaven the middle earth is humans and the south is dark evil hell on earth.

ok my dude

Do you own a dragon dildo and/or a Mosin Nagant?
How many of your workmates voted for Trump?

Thank you for your service user. Your doing gods work. Stay safe out there !

Ha ha! How's this? I don't have much else to work with at hand.

So what's the deal with you border patrol guys killing yourselves constantly

then why don't you answer me faggot?

Can't shoot for jumping fence. Self defense and defense of third party. We can shoot when they chuck rocks at us from over the fence though. That drives the ACLU crazy.

Black wizard, Jews are the writers of Saturn. Look at the way you real Jews dress. It's unearthly. Look in the mirror keep taking away everyone else's light. It won't help in the long run. When whites are gone the blacks will get you jews. Trust me there not dumb they hate Jews more then anyone else that's why your people killed Malcom x he knew of you Jews and wanted to stop you. So fuck your mind games I know about your shill shit doesn't work buddy sorry to say the Asians are waking up too, what happens when China says fuck off to you Jews and decides to slaughter you? Tell me please I hope the arabs take there land back as a man if service in there armed forces to take back the arabs land. Get you filth away from those people.

Btw, Trump was inspired by the Israeli Walls.

Absolutely. Usually felons who have lived in the US forever and then finally get deported after serving time. Those are the type of Dreamers I run into.

no need to worry, jews get away from shooting at stone throwing palis all the time. kek

you smoke weed?

I already said it's a slow night fucker. It's not light I can pray to the gods of illegal immigration and produce wet backs out of thin air.

Yeah I know about how you control the world. I see and know. Trust me I tell the blacks Asians and whites, the blacks and Asians say yeah im sick of this the whites say who cares. So buddy you got your hero like trump, and you have the whole EU , but trust me everything will go wrong your people did this in Rome and it didn't last Jew. I know history it will repeat it self. And every race will come down on the Jews this time. People are dying and staving because of your invasion of the Middle East

Doing the work of a true patriot. Keep at it, you got a lot of kind folk in the rear depending on you.

How would you feel about working up North?

Actually, israeli soldiers go to jail for that, we have a cucked court system. oh and a cucked liberal media.

in what area bro?

I've had shots crack by me before. I just got behind cover. It's rare and hasn't happened around my station for quite a few years. Rocks are much more common.

Look at the kill count kid, I have a lot of family that served in the German forces, they say he got away, a lot of people agree, and your 6 million Jew lie as been been for a while. You can't fight my facts jew because they are right, you just insult like a kid. It's funny.

Yeap Hitlarry escaped to Argentina via submarine or to the moon.
so what happend to the missing 6 million jews?

Nope. Piss gets tested. A lot of us juice though.

FYI a lot of Jews surported hitler against the commie reds, 150,000 died for hitler his best friend was half Jew, he named him an aryan man for sacrifice for the German and jewish peoples freedom. Your a clown

Why are you issues with a Hipoint?

Our suicide rate is consistent with law enforcement suicide rates nation wide. (Pretty high). But we're the largest fed law enforcement in the country so it happens a bunch.

Thanks bud.

North is too damn cold and they have like no traffic. I'm desert all the way. Looks scenic though.

Can I get a job there if I have no military experience? I've worked in a few semi related fields such as document fraud verification for a bank and i was in JROTC in high school.

as a Capitalist. I understand the hate towards commies. But hitler was trying to compensate for something else in his life, he was a WW1 veteran with a PTSD, I'm not so sure you should bother to listen to these extreme ideas.

North of your beautiful state of Sonora

>as a Capitalist. I understand the hate towards commies.
it has nothing to do with capitalism
>But hitler was trying to compensate for something else in his life, he was a WW1 veteran with a PTSD,
true actually

Of course. Plenty of non mil guys get in. As long as your record is clean, you don't necessarily even need any college.

Did you ever kill one?

>did u like it?

Thanks for doing what you do.
It is appreciated.

If you're talking about my pistol, it's a Heckler & Koch P2000. Hipoints are for gang banging trash.

>T. deported former construction worker

How did you get in?

Nope. Seen plenty of them killed by the elements though. And a few from getting thrown out of pickup truck beds while trying to drive away at high speeds

Are tunnels for smuggling a common occurrence and how will a wall prevent that? Is there a good sollution to stop them?

Does anyone working with you actually disagree with Trump on immigration?

Nogales, Sonoyta, or Douglas??
In sonoyta there are lots of burreros you know who are they right people who carry load of drugs and walk toward the desert, you wont find any illegal trying to cross the border there only burreros or what ever you guys call them

Do you ever set traps?
Is a man trap legal?

Honorable discharge from U.S.M.C.
applied over the Internet
Took test
Took physical
Background check
Accepted the location they offered me and went to the academy for 4 1/2 months.

That's it.

How is the pay?

Cool shit. You make it sound pretty easy

I'm guessing you're hispanic. Does your job attract las chicas bonitas? Or do people see you as the hispanic version of an "uncle tom"?

I'm not going to risk doxing myself. Especially to some Mexican talking shit about Mules. Keep it moving Malverde.

If there are, they keep it to themselves because they know they'd be roasted for being tonk lovers.

Tunnels are very common. The only thing that catches tunnels are paid informants. The wall isn't the perfect solution but it would help a lot and it's a clear message.

12 years in, I grossed 111 k last year. Plus good health ins. And retirement.

What would your solution to the whole mess be? If you have any ideas, that is.

oh yes mules thats the name lmao
no worries man I just want to read some cool stories from your job

I have a Hipoint 995TS and picked up a HiPoint C9 that accepts its 10-round clips. No complaints. For my everyday sidear,? My Beretta 92FS. But for plinking and such, the carbine is decent and if I need to arm a friend, the C9 is reliable (if ugly). Gangster I am not. Cheap? Sometimes.

I'm white as fuck dude. Half the BP is Hispanic though, so you had a 50/50 shot on that one. It's easy to fuck the border town skanks here, but it's not advisable. They're always closely related to smugglers.

this sounds like bullshit

figured. at least you get to be swole. what state do you patrol in? what's the funniest thing you ever got to do to a wetback?

Thank you

Haha, thanks for the reply man. Yeah, I know that a chunk of the BP is Hispanic. Down at the border towns, the hombres go for jobs in either BP or COs at the prisons, both carry local status.

Keep up the good work man.

t.Border town good hombre

Quality thread

Yeah, I grew up in Campo, CA... dated a Tecate (US side) Mexican girl from the parish. Agreed to go to a cousin's quincaƱera at her uncle's and ended up at some palace between there and Tijuana. Nice party, but the uncle was on shifty fucker and the mayor of Tijuana (who attended) was fucking nuts.

Yeah too many edges, we're in larpland now lads.

>my bad

Why did you let the illegal hurricane immigrant come in?

You have to learn Spanish though, right? I was thinking about it but I realized I suck at that.

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. You, me, and every other Sup Forumsack know how shitty border jumpers and rapefugees can be.

I don't think too hard about policy bullshit. Letting us aggressively enforce the laws we already have would be a good start, but everything gets contested by lawyers. I try to just have fun day to day and not stress it too much.

Pathetic wolfs and their Inter generation reverse gibmedats
Pay your debnts

Do you suspect anyone you work with is a double agent mexican, who does an intentional half ass job/assists illegals?

Do you have machine gun nests pointing south?