White ethno state + japs?

In an established white ethno state, do we also invite the japs ?

Yes

Yes

Yes

no, we dont need /r/asianmasculinity

Yes they hate Jews

>tfw when jap
>tfw nobody believes you because brazilian flag

Yes

Yes, the jew fears the samurai.

Some people really dont understand meaning of ethnostate

That and we also get an IQ boost

>let's invite deformed islander subhumans who have been isolated from the mainland for centuries to our white ethnostate
Absolutely fucking not. Weeb sympathisers should also be excluded.

Whats the problem living with members of the most advanced civilization in the world ?

yes if they stay a small population and prayice "white culture"
pulse they need to stay in there own areas
>not having full voting rights

Yes

They arent some sort of gypsies or spics. They are hardworking + high IQ which is beneficial to society.

> /r/hapas

yes, but only if they give us their virgins

yes for small isolated communities we shall interact with as friends

just as they allowed no foreigners but the dutch trading post for some time

No. 98%+ of the citizens should be white. The founding fathers put it at 100% when they created this country but I'm willing to compromise.

For visiting as tourists and business partners. It wouldnt be much of an ethnostate if it were ethnically diverse now would it you dumb weebs.

Ofc! who would make some anime of hitler if not them?

I don't the japs will want in. They would prefer to stay japan but maybe we can be allies not friends.

we just allow them to take over asia and trade with them

No,its crime against our and their culture.
Mongrelization should be avoided.

No. Have friendly relations, foster trade and cultural exchange etc but no need to swap populations.

yes let my gf in

t. westerner in japan

Yes, just look at Keanu Reeves.

Jee, I don't know, what would be the problem of different races living together? Could it be that the under performance of one side and all the resource hogging from the other would lead to strife and eventually, civil war?

>non-whites in a white ethno state
Slavs won't be allowed either.

You could have japanese tourists without japanese permanent residence.
Though I suppose that OP meant to establish little-tokyos

yes

>>not having full voting rights
Only taxpayers should vote

Welfare should not increase because there's more welfare-rats than taxpayers

I'm not denying it, Mr Dutchman.

>subhumans
thats going a bit to far
japs ever the closest the greatness of whites

>white ethnostate
>invite the japs
???

>58% white
>pretends like he can decide who's white or not
Kek

No. Then it wouldn't a white ethnostate you fucking retard.

You're the Brazilian that keeps posting in Kanji and reading it too. I recognise you, and believe you too. I doubt a hue monkey would learn Japanese.

>Hurrrrrr what's the difference in inviting members of an easily identifiable group that is genetically determined and not a choice that have their own interests at hand?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Better continue letting China to come fuck my arse because they're so based, amirite?

Fuck off

Why would the japs want to migrate to a white ethnostate when they already have a perfectly fine ethnostate of their own?

Why would people doubt that? There's lots of Japs in Brazil

the fish head gets it
we keep it friendly.. we are allies ... we trade we business
> hell i'll even buy you a beer and watch baseball with you
but mixing are ppl is a bad idea for both

What's behind that poster? Why there are whites and moonrunes?

Of course, who else will provide our weeb shit?

It's not racemixing if it ain't got blacks.

Novelty.

Exactly, the point is that they will eventually out-compete whites on average. The middle and upper classes will be proportionately more Japanese. Race concision people like us will understand why this is. But all the low-IQ whites will probably think this is evidence of racism and start becoming hateful of japs. However with no kikes around maybe most whites will just not care.

I can't read moonrunes but I'm pretty sure all the people in that image are hapas

Nope. But we can probably build them a colony with the leftover lebensraum.

They can come visit.

White Countries for White People
Asian Countries for Asians
Dark Continent for Blacks

Stay in your Goddamn Countries.

I'm thinking of moving from Sweden. How is Bulgaria? What are prices like? How much is rent for a comfy one bedroom apartment?

They look white to me.

Lets be honest tho, Africa is going to be a Chinese colony within a century

It's an advert for hemp clothing.

>tfw Japanese already have an ethno state and whity doesn't
Literally defended the Jews who are now BLACKING your kids.

Im Indian can I come to? Ppp-pls?

It is not beneficial at all to have an alien race living among your folk, hardworking or not. By nature of it, it disrupts social discourse. Whether they retain their own cultures and stay separate from the group or assimilate, you get either intergroup/racial tensions as their turf grows on your land or race mixing and muddying of the blood of your people. Their IQ does not make them "one of us".
It's simple, keep your nation racially pure if you don't want racial issues.

Tell us your secrets sensei. Teach us the art of unapologetic ethno nationalism.

You can FUCK OFF.

This.

Lack of empathy and suicidal altruism. It's genetic.

>Asian Negro
Don't want, but i guess that's better

Oh ok,look at my flag faggot

No. Your people kicked the British out so you could have your own ethnic state. You made your bed, now poo in it.

Mixed white/Japanese people tend to look a lot whiter than other hapas, I think it's because a lot of Japs are already kinda Eurasian due to the Ainu ancestry, a friend of mine has a Japanese wife and a blond, blue eyed son

On top of that they build robots.
Tfw when Hitler was wrong and the nips are the master race.

>India
>A single ethnos
It's a state of poo and little else.

I really doubt Chink society would tolerate any racemixing with negroes, the don't even like it when Han Chinese marry other East Asian ethnicities

Poos don't even come close to having a common ethnicity though, how can they ever have an ethnostate?
Hitler was literally a huge weeb who respected nips more than most Europeans. Think of him as the first "honorary aryan" poster on this board (considering he literally made the term to describe nips).

>Mixed white/Japanese people tend to look a lot whiter than other hapas, I think
Are you joking? I've known multiple hapas. They look like your typical Japanese person.

And you're sure there's nothing fucky afoot?

He said ethno state, not street expel state

>You made your bed, now poo in it.
Kek, pretty good bants

White + Any other race always looks more like x race than white, no exceptions. Really makes you think.

I don't understand how the nip posting is always so good. How do they speak English to well.

How the fuck would it be an ethnostate if it consisted of multiple peoples?

TFW when dumb hap think Indian is an ethnicity and not a meme made up by the British

*so well

Australian and American ELTs you fucking retard.

No although she's from Hokkaido so I assume she has some Ainu ancestry

Because most of us are your fellow countrymen.

Thinks

Fucking hell m8, alright.

I dunno, Tommy Chong is half Chinese but he looks pretty white

I love you provided you're anglo, but please don't be stupid.

I am disappoint :(
Still good bantz tho

Why would they want to come though? 99% of japs want to live in their ethnostate.

Do you understand what white ethno state means?
No, but I'd invite them to occupy a neighboring country, I propose we give them Germany

Yes. Invite the civilised and the intelligent.

The rest can burn.

Thats not an actual jap you retard even after taking a thousand classes japs still won't be able to English properly

Japland is for japs.

top kek, best jokes always from the japs, thanks for the laugh!

Don't Japs in Japan hate you people?

If 98% white, sure.

>former british project
>calls other people deformed islander subhumans

is this aussie humor?

Why? story time