Why liberals don't want children? Having children is basically the main purpose of humans. Are they even human?

Why liberals don't want children? Having children is basically the main purpose of humans. Are they even human?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3525528/Judges-say-ignore-pre-nups-unless-couple-rich-Warning-majority-agreements-waste-time-courts-instead-base-decisions-fairness.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The ethologist John B. Calhoun coined the term "behavioral sink" to describe the collapse in behavior which resulted from overcrowding.

>The common source of these disturbances became most dramatically apparent in the populations of our first series of three experiments, in which we observed the development of what we called a behavioral sink. The animals would crowd together in greatest number in one of the four interconnecting pens in which the colony was maintained. As many as 60 of the 80 rats in each experimental population would assemble in one pen during periods of feeding. Individual rats would rarely eat except in the company of other rats. As a result extreme population densities developed in the pen adopted for eating, leaving the others with sparse populations.

It's the hormones in our food supply

It's a good thing they don't want humans. They won't reproduce and spread their poison

liberals hate responsibility

My gf didn't want kids when I met her and was liberal minded

She just needed some natsoc cock bc now she agrees with everything I say and wants many kids

Liberals especially the women and just acting like big children. Their minds change when they enter the real world. Also almost everything women say they want is a shit test lie.
Trust me if you find a chick and she respects you, she wil lcrave your seed

I don't believe it's a liberal only problem. Numale millennials across the board are failing miserably, partially due to economic factors, manchild syndrome, and a growing resentment that women aren't actually pandering to the fairy tale behaviour their stupid parents allowed them to believe.

The world is an awful place, why subject people to it for your own selfish needs?

becuase the liberal is closely attached to idealist thought.
much like how a liberal will praise womanhood, blackness, and other traits. They also put child rearing up on a pedestal, and will only raise a child if the condisitons are just right (no over population, better pay, lower standard of living, easy access to good education). Mainly becuase they came from a broken home or are still rebelling against their parents and only seem them as authoritarian figures.

When anyone talks about having kids in the negative or if they have any fears about being a parent, I tell them that the fact that they worry about being a good parent makes them a good candidate to become a parent.
Its pretty easy to raise a child if you have patience and aren't afraid of a mess. Feed them, clean them, teach them what you can, and most importantly DON"T RAPE THEM, or treat them like slaves.

Overly coddled urbanites that live in the overpopulation illusion bubble (with a bonus of high crime concentration, pollution and multicultural conflicts, hence the humanity=bad attitude)
Also they're unaware of their ancestry and the hardships our species has gone through in the past and yet survived it all by not being weak and whiny fags and thought about the survival of their bloodline and knowledge through the ages

Population has spiked 10x in the last few centuries and food cheapness is not getting any better. Children cost 220 thousand dollars and you do not have the right to live and raise your child if you are poor as it will be taken from you, however you must continue paying for it.

Surrogation with frozen semen is an option that allows you to attain assets before having children, although most of the countries financial situation will be permanently mediocre, making this less of an option.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3525528/Judges-say-ignore-pre-nups-unless-couple-rich-Warning-majority-agreements-waste-time-courts-instead-base-decisions-fairness.html

With constant farmlands and decreasing worth of natural minerals, GDP per capita will only decrease in the following decades; disease and crime will spike not only as a result of this but of failing immunizations.

Do we really want liberals having children ???

I don't want liberals to have kids, so their shit genetics and ideas will die off. The problem lies with them importing niggers.

Who cares? Just make sure you fucking breed and instill your offspring with proper values that won't make them degenerate, and give them redpills.

Meanwhile we are the beautiful ones.

Are you not happy you were born you selfish twat?

childbirth a meme, you only get one life, why the fuck would you waste it on kids?

I wanted a son but every woman I ever dated was worse than a child, and I say that as someone who had two sisters born after he was a teenager.

I changed dirty diapers, I know a fucking child when I see it.

No one wants liberals, so it's good the retards don't want to reproduce.

Fine by me. Less people to imprison later. Breed their ideology out of existence.

Yeah, good luck with that in Canada. You'll have many white kids, and you'll try to raise them as racist Nazi's. Your kids will want to rebel against you, as all kids do, and it will be even worse since society will teach them how evil you are for being racist, and your daughters will racemix with the first nigger they see after they finish going through puberty.

I just have to laugh at you bluepilled normies cucks, you're all cucks, and you're bloodline is going to be snuffed out by nigger seed. Well, you deserve it for being a weak cuckold who refuse to remove niggers from your society.

Kids will rebel against their parents without the government telling them to.

You want to see viscous mother fuckers? Wait till the generation who's fathers went through MtF surgury's balls drop.

if they have children they can no longer be children themselves.

Cause there won't be any money left for you.

To liberals it's all about me me me, muh rights, muh individuality, muh choices.

They view children as burdens in their pursuit of hedonistic goals

I dont know if i am a liberal... Depends on who is talking about me at each moment i guess.

Anyway; i dont have kids because a dont want to and because i dont give a sigle fuck about the world or the human society after my death.

You do what you believe best for whatever you care about.

This is why they want illegal aliens to become voters. They realized too late they were on a flight path to ideological suicide.

if they want to remove themselves from the gene pool, why stop them?

we will have to have 4x as many babies to replace them tho

Having children will intrude on their life and their goals.

It doesn't matter if they use educational pathways to indoctrinate our children with their cult

it must be really cold in that room

So don't send your kids to public skools

wanting to procreate is indicative of being unevolved