When will the next frontier open up?

When will the next frontier open up?

I wish I was born during a period of expansion. Exploring uncharted territory. Struggling to make a settlement somewhere.

It sucks being stuck on a fully explored planet.

Oh fuck off.
You're lucky to be born at a time like this, stop romanticising a period where pretty much everybody life was garbage except for the rich.
stfu with this "le wrong generation" bullshit

>born just in time for immortality
>not happy
anion....

fpbp

Oh to be a careless Kiwi living on a island the world forgets.

Probably not while we are alive - I guess it will be like another 200 years before we start exploring space en masse

But the planet is not fully explored yet

Noce poppe

Yea i'm sure your life is really hard, you know with having to carry around that extra 300lbs wherever you go.

>implying you would've lived enough to see anything
>implying you are in any way apt to explore the world

Relax yourself and fuck a sheep, I was messing with you.

You fuck off kiwi twat, there are more things to life than materialism.

What do you mean? All those expeditions were loaded with nameless, faceless men who survived. It takes like 200 guys to competently navigate a tiny sailing ship.
Pretty much everyone on this board could go months without fresh food or clean water and stagger onto a beach in Tahiti and establish an empire.
But anime waifu much more fulfilling and comfortable.

It's all well and good to point out better material conditions now, but the point is more that at least you have direction and opportunity when there's a great frontier to explore. Not to mention endless space.

Fucking Christ, compare getting a job and house now to the 1860's.

>Fucking Christ, compare getting a job and house now to the 1860's.

Bread was less than a dollar and a new car was less than 50 bucks.

Sorry, but only thing you're going to explore is degeneracy and survival in 21th century, especially after the happening, if you survive it, of course

Mars or underwater? What would be best?

go to the moon then cunt

Both

go colonize a virtual world or a blockchain, faggot

Unfortunately no sheep live in my part of the city, I have to go about 3 kms to get to one. I could settle for a goat tho

some people are content to just sit and be fat

kek

and moon too.

come to california and carve out your claim in the new mexico

Our uncharted territory is a new window into the human condition and morality thanks to the internet, so far it's fucked up and gross

I would love the opportunity to die of a disease that's easily curable today

the happening is already happening. civilization is in decline its already a battle for survival.

The next frontier is in technology. Virtual Reality & Artificial Intelligence

What are you talking about? I just explored your mum

uncharted territory is 9 billion humans living on the planet in less than a generation from now. there is no reason to think metaphysically about it, we are entering very strange and turbulent times.

The climax isn't here yet. I'm waiting for the state of disorder where i can shoot outsiders and get away with it.

Hey if you help fix this world, your kids or your grandkids can be born the period of expansion. The west has to make it through the next 20 years without falling, otherwise wait another thousand.

Daily reminder that when humans do colonise different planets, they will be deliberately populated with 'diverse' colonists by our politically-correct governments. Mars will end up looking no better than London, Paris or any other 'diverse' European city, but will have the added disadvantage of not having a predominantly white countryside to counterbalance it.

But that's not true, nigger.

Want to play explorer? Go fuck around in the rainforest for a while. Otherwise go larp somewhere else.

yeah the climax is on the horizon but it's not going to be an instantaneous event. we'll probably enter a centuries long dark ages.

Unless we're to break the destructive cycle.