Race

Someone convince me how race IS real and NOT a social construct

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_analysis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2865395/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you convince us how very clear biological differences are "social constructs" instead you fucking faggot? You're welcome.

There is no genetic sequence unique to blacks or whites or Asians. In fact, these categories don’t reflect biological groupings at all. There is more genetic variation in the diverse populations from the continent of Africa (who you would lump into a “black” category) than exists in ALL populations from the rest of the world combined.

There are no specific racial genes. There are no genes that make blacks in the USA more susceptible to high blood pressure, just as there are no genes for particular kinds of cancers that can be assigned to only one racial grouping. There is no neurological patterning that distinguishes races from one another, nor are there patterns in muscle development and structure, digestive tracts, hand-eye coordination, or any other such measures.

How do you even define white people? The Irish weren't considered white when they first arrived in the US. That proves that race is a social construct.

Bump, need someone to refute this

Your entire argument is negating the fact that melanin in someone's skin is not a clear biological difference. It's just factually wrong. The fact that you're leaning on genetics just makes you look stupid as fuck and an intellectual infant.

Answer this, hot shot:
You're claiming that since we haven't yet identified the genetic sequence yet that identifies race, that it just doesn't exist. You're also the same type of faggot who would say "gays are born gay, it's not a social construct, it's genetic." However, we haven't yet located the genetic sequence in DNA to show that anyone is gay or not. It literally doesn't exist.

So if we're using genetics as the end-all-be-all, based on your own flimsy ass criteria, then you have to admit to yourself that both race and faggots are concepts that are taught/learned or neither one of them are. You can't have your cake and eat it too. It doesn't work that way.

This is why people laugh at people like you because your own fucking arguments tear you apart every time. You're clowns, you're mental midgets, literally nothing you say makes one bit of sense or is based on actual science. You really should consider offing yourself to make our world a better place.

>Your entire argument is negating the fact that melanin in someone's skin IS a clear biological difference.*

Define race :^)

ooo, someone had their first Anthropology class taught by a kike feminist.

Race affects how likely you are to contract certain diseases (sickle cell, tay-sachs, hundred other examples). Is disease a social construct too? Or are disease racist against us and know what skin color we identify as?

Why are there no basically no Asians or Jews playing professional sports in mixed-race countries? All social in your opinion?

You imply that genes are pretty much random and all over the place. That doesn't even deserve a response, because only a brainwashed liberal would believe this. Calling race a social construct is a complete cop-out. "My eyes used to be called green, but nowadays people call them hazel, therefore eye color is only a social construct!" Implying what, that eye color isn't real?

Convince me gender is.

You can identify different races from skeletons. It's that real. Just how you can identify gender.

>Compared to organ transplants, bone marrow donations need to be even more genetically similar to their recipients. Though there are exceptions, the vast majority of successful matches take place between donors and patients of the same ethnic background. Since all the immune system's cells come from bone marrow, a transplant essentially introduces a new immune system to a person. Without genetic similarity between the donor and the patient, the new white blood cells will attack the host body. In an organ transplant, the body can reject the organ, but with marrow, the new immune system can reject the whole body.

To dumb it down even more for you:

Dipshits like you will argue that "hurr durr gays are natural look at these two lions out of 10 million fucking each other in the ass, it's totally genetic" however I can show you a million other instances of tribalism (which is the most natural fucking concept on the planet and has been for millions of years) and you'll still argue against it.
You're hypocrites, you're faggots, basic, dumbass degenerates who try to normalize the most mundane and ass-backwards shit and only actually use real science when you think it benefits your narrative. Any other time you reject it outright. You're stupider than any appalachian meth-addict but you actually believe the shit your dumbass weak little professor shoved down your throat instead of teaching yourself, reading, educating yourself because you have an actual desire to learn. People like you have always and will always be laughed off of Sup Forums because you think you know shit about shit and only know how to copy paste bullshit from your textbook. You don't actually have critical thinking skills, you just don't. The only reason you even got a half-assed response from me is because I'm having a drink and bored. In short, you should stay the fuck off this site or at least lurk more before you try to come around here slinging shit trying to pseudo-armchair some dumbass marxist bullshit.

how are you arguing that it isnt a difference??

>Edwards argued that while Lewontin's statements on variability are correct when examining the frequency of different alleles (variants of a particular gene) at an individual locus (the location of a particular gene) between individuals, it is nonetheless possible to classify individuals into different racial groups with an accuracy that approaches 100 percent when one takes into account the frequency of the alleles at several loci at the same time. This happens because differences in the frequency of alleles at different loci are correlated across populations—the alleles that are more frequent in a population at two or more loci are correlated when we consider the two populations simultaneously. Or in other words, the frequency of the alleles tends to cluster differently for different populations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy

What many studies have done is to sequence the genes of several ethnic groups. They then compare the different groups using advanced statistical tests to determine how different people are within each group, and determine how different people are between groups.

The conclusion they reach is that racial groups share most of their genes, that there is a very small quantitative difference between racial groups in terms of genetics, and that there is more variation within these groups than between these groups.

However, these quantitative comparisons are relatively shallow. They don't tell us much unless we know the functions of those genes that are different between racial groups. If we only differed by a single gene, but that gene was responsible for promoting growth of neurons in the pre-frontal cortex we would see significant differences in intelligence and self-control. A single gene can cause drastic changes, and so just comparing number of genetic similarities isn't as informative as some would like us to believe.

here you go, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids

racial differences don't exis-

gay sex is common in the animal kingdom, homosexuality isn't

Society is a racial construct, and white societies are the best. Fuck off, we're full.

>using poverty level to argue race exists
black people are poorer on average, of course they're more likely to contract certain diseases.
>Why are there no basically no Asians or Jews playing professional sports in mixed-race countries? All social in your opinion?
not a biological characteristic.
Mate I haven't made any claims about gays. Good way to move the goalposts.
Again, I haven't talked about gays and personally I don't spend any time thinking about gays

>If we only differed by a single gene, but that gene was responsible for promoting growth of neurons in the pre-frontal cortex we would see significant differences in intelligence and self-control.

Anyone who graduated the equivalent of highschool should know we share 99% of our DNA with chimps. That small variation can make a very big difference.

Race is real, but many of the implications that Sup Forums believes in are false. It's one thing to believe in racial realism, it's another to consider others worthless and defective because of their genetic makeup whether they're mixed race or a lesser race. White genocide is part of their agenda, but so is the uprising of nazi'sm, and everything else that plays along to the narrative

what are you arguing

Basically your arguments boil down to "i don't understand mathematics", but I'll bite.

Some initial reading: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_analysis

Now you said:
>In fact, these categories don’t reflect biological groupings at all. There is more genetic variation in the diverse populations from the continent of Africa (who you would lump into a “black” category) than exists in ALL populations from the rest of the world combined.
Let's generously assume you meant sub-saharan africans (nobody thinks north africans are black). Pic related is an example of clustering where one group has higher maximum distance between samples than the distance between centers of both groups (higher variance too). Does that mean there are no groups? Obviously not, you can clearly distinguish the two groups here.
Mathematically illiterate niggers always post this easily refutable """"argument""""""":
>one race has people more different from eachother than two people from different races
as a proof race doesn't exist, but they're simply too stupid to know what they're talking about. You are one of these people.

I eagerly await your answer.

Apparently "social behavior" is racist as well, and forces individuals to commit crime in similar trends as how their race commits it around the world.

Blacks live in poverty around the world.
Poverty causes violence.
Done.

Race is silly use ethnicity instead as race will just give you whole groups or even countries full of outliers such as russia's crime and aids rate or relatively peaceful black majority countries with a higher than average GDP.
Still this conversation is more suited for /sci/ than Sup Forums so check their archives.

>black people are poorer on average, of course they're more likely to contract certain diseases.
Sickle-cell and tay-sachs have nothing to do with income level, you fool. Okay, white males are the most likely demo on planet earth to get kidney stones. Is it because whites have a socially-taught aversion of drinking enough water? Or is it because races are different?

>The people pushing white genocide are showing us the way to save ourselves.
I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

Oops, wrong again.

>Blacks live in poverty around the world
>Some other races do not.
>Because of some magical reason.
Nice proof there, shlomo.

crime rates =/= genetic differences between races
Women are substantially more likely than men to develop Alzheimers. Therefore women are a different race to men according to your logic.

Niggers cause poverty because they can't into society. Have you ever had to work with any of these creatures?

Your mom is a social construct

Blacks/Latinos are good at manual labor
Whites/Asians good at mental labor
Arabs good at blowing shit up and ruining their countries.

An evil whitey must be to blame. Somehow.

So do you think that other races aren't other sub species?

How is race a social construct but you're born gay or trans?

The logic of it all is just stupid

No his logic follows that sex, like race, determines some substantial biological differences.

you either respond to this
or you can't refute this and therefore admit defeat.

>According to your dumb, stupid, logic, women and men are different!
kek.

Women ARE a different type of human.
There are different human races.
There are different humans in these races. women/men.
Some humans are better than others.

>There is no genetic sequence unique to blacks or whites or Asians
Bruh...
BRUH
I don't even need to tell you how stupid that thing you just said is. Take a good fucking look at a black person's skin and compare that to a white person's skin. Do they look different? That's because they fucking are you inbred shitfuck
What do you think causes differences in skin colour across race? A fucking leprechaun who waves his magic wand and bestows melanin to those he deems worthy? Not just skin colour but also eye and hair colour, height, susceptibility to certain diseases or allergies, its all caused by genes passed down from parents to children.
Why do you think white people can tolerate lactose better than blacks or Asians? Because Europeans have been farming cattle for their milk for thousands of years and over time developed a tolerance for the stuff, a tolerance that is expressed through genes. Ergo there are certain sequences of DNA respective to particular races
That's why two black people will have a black baby, and a black and white couple will have a mixed race baby
You are a colossal retard, kill yourself

>retarded anglo

By mere physical attributes only like difference in height, colour of skin, hair, eyes, nipples, vajayjay, etc. you can already tell what race it is.

Go live in Africa then, if there is no such thing as race they can only be your equals you should get on fine

So OP you think that evolution does not apply to humans? You do you realize that you're exactly like the Christians who think that evolution is not real.

>Race-specific diseases like tay Sachs and sickle cell

>the fact that when I say "race" you know what I'm talking about

>more genetic variation within groups than between groups

Because the groups blend together. When you compare edges you will find similarities.

Look "mate" if you're too fucking stupid to realize your own hypocrisy, there's nothing I can do to help you. It's not changing the goalposts at all, it's dumbing down a very simple concept to your level so you could possibly understand how fucking stupid you sound. Your entire argument against race being biological is "hurr durr we haven't found a gene for it yet" yet we have found numerous other biological indicators that very clearly define race in skeletons. Skeletons being biological. Meanwhile, we haven't yet found one single gene sequence to differentiate gays from straight people. Not a single one. So are you conceding that gays are not natural and faggotry is just a social concept based on your own metrics towards race? If you're of the opinion that race is just a social concept, based on the same criteria, you also have to denounce that "gays are born the way they are and people should leave them alone." Are you prepared to do that or are you just another hypocrite who only uses pseudo-science to further a very ass-backwards agenda?

Which is it? That's something you gotta square away in your head and realize how much bullshit you've been taught that isn't actual fact. If you actually understood critical thinking and debate, you would understand the importance of me pointing this out to you.

/thread

Like I said I have no interests in gays whatsoever
Good sample size. I wonder whether you actually resemble the white people in the photos

You keep trying to divert the argument by assuming I have some political agendas - ie that white people are evil or oppressors. I do not.
I am simply trying to make a case for the uselessness of using race to making predictions

>Good sample size. I wonder whether you actually resemble the white people in the photos
You are obviously unable to accept the concept of you being wrong and you just resorted to insulting the people that you engaged in an intellectual debate, which basically proves you are unable to argue back, or you are just simply trolling at this point.

My point was that there is SO much variation between a race - do you even look like how you imagine the average white person does?

If you don't think race is a good way to make predictions about how people will behave, I encourage you to go live in an inner-city for a while. Maybe reality will wake you up where words fail to.

Even if there are variations between members of the same race, there exist variations which are found only in between the members of the same race. Unique diseases, body proportions, bone structure etc.

Other people summed it up much much better than I and you didn't even respond to them.

>The Irish weren't considered white when they first arrived in the US. That proves that race is a social construct

At most it proves that the biological basis of race has become the underlying basis for a system of various social and political connotations that have been called race as well, are malleable and could be called a social construct.
Using a Marxist-like terminology, biological race as understood by geneticists and biologists can be described as the "base" and the social construct that people call race or ethnicity can be described as the "superstructure".
Using an analogy, the value of human life, or the various philosophical implications of humanity are a social structure, the term "homo sapiens sapiens" is an epistemological construct, but still there is a biological reality that is described by biology as the modern human as opposed to other hominids.
Accepting the existence of a human species and denying the importance of further diversification of human populations is the sign of a cult-like mind.
Antiracism is a cult.

Christ that was beautiful. Is that pasta?
If not it should be.
You can turn a phrase bro.

Not beautiful. He goes off on a tangent about fags which is not relevant whatsoever.
I live in London pal. All the roadmen were blacks from lower working classes in school yet I still had friendships even with the kids from the poorer families.
apart from skin colour what are these variations?

So OP you think that evolution does not apply to humans? You do you realize that you're exactly like the Christians who think that evolution is not real.

how a blind person got on Sup Forums?

>apart from skin colour what are these variations?
lol, you mean like the... other variations he specifically mentioned in the post you replied to ?? Well, you certainly have no intention of learning, do you? I'm out.

The first stage was demoralization. Teachers had to educate three generations and expose them to Marxist-Leninist ideology without a counter-balance of American values. To a demoralized person, facts have no meaning even when they are showered with authentic information

Nigger how can one person be this fucking stupid? YOUR METRICS ARE FALLABLE. THEY'RE WRONG AND THUS LEAD YOU TO A WRONG CONCLUSION. That's the entire point of the shit I've posted how are you so goddamn dense that you don't realize that? It's not changing the goalposts, it's not a tangent, it's me telling YOU to examine the actual parameters you're using in the first place (which are wrong) and because of that you reach a false conclusion. Fucking hell you are one stupid motherfucker.

Not pasta, no. Thanks?

I'll be honest, I only took a short google search, so I can only give you this now, as I'm unable to make better research but it's undeniable that certain diseases are much more prevalent some races than others.

For example, Parkinson's disease:

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2865395/

>Age-standardized Parkinson disease prevalence (per 100,000) was 2,168.18 (±95.64) in White men, but 1,036.41 (±86.01) in Blacks, and 1,138.56 (±46.47) in Asians.

>Conclusions

>Parkinson disease is substantially more common in Whites, and is nonrandomly distributed in the Midwest and Northeastern US.

This doesn't hold as much merit as many others things that I or other people already shown you, but the fact is:

If there was no such a thing as a race then there's no real reason why should "white/Caucasian" people be more prone to Parkison's disease at an early age than other races.

Ignore the grammar mistakes, fuck!

Also, *at an older age

Oh it's beautiful. Not because of how it relates to anything you've said, but because of its flow and wordage. Admittedly the gay part was meh, but from "you're hypocrites..." onward it was lovely.

The person that has the most to gain from his post and graphic is you, but you wont see it.

You've been btfo'd almost since the start of the thread and not of your "refutations" actually succeed. But the thread is worth it because this is how you get redpilled. This shit will linger with you whether you admit it or not.
Why?
Because you're wrong and we're right.

op destroyed

reality is a social construct
my age, gender, race, and species are socially negotiable. I get to decide, not you.

Accidentally replied to the wrong post. Meant to reply to OP's post just below:

An Italian baby and an African slave baby are born 1 minute before a volcano covers everything in ash. When scientists dig them out 2000 years later they can tell which was the wop and which was the nigger.

That being nearly genetically identical to other races can still allow for large practical differences.

Okay. In this picture, one is a European skull, the other is an Australian Aboriginal skull.

OP is gone. Knows he was destroyed.
He replied more than the average slider.
One step closer to full redpill. He'll be back.

What's that jew strategy where they prove themselves right by begging the question, constantly? in this case, his "point" is that "we haven't found the gene" which is hilarious because it's polymorphisms at several genetic indices, polymorphisms which form the phenotypic categories known as race

fucking stupid bongniggers will never understand because they hilariously think that there's some single-gene switch that turns a handsome white fasciboy into a drooling african jungle ape slash child soldier

Oh my fuck
Are abos even human

>convince me how race IS real and NOT a social construct
Why the fuck should I do this? I have better things to do.

Full blooded are a different species.

How come these different species consistently produce the same species?

For the sake of argument.

In the case of spics you always say Mexicans are all the same, mixed or natives or whatever. But no, we also have white people.

Pic related. Mexican milf, her family lived in Mexico since ever. What do you say to this?

Sauce?

That skull was mistaken for a Neanderthal skull.

She's a congresswoman from Tamaulipas.

You want more examples of white people in Mexico?

And if so, are they white?

She ain't native tough, probably (100%) descendant from the Spanish.

Watch Mexican tv and almost everyone on it will be white. Tacos don't worship nogs and mestizos like the US is expected to.

If you are trying to say spics are white... No they aren't. The white people in South America are Spanish. The natives look like monky's.

This genetic variations are clusters, grouped closely. The gap between races is large. You're citing a meme that misrepresents actual facts like some Facebook user

>Someone convince me how race IS real and NOT a social construct

Tay Sach's
Sickle Cell Anemia
Rh negative pregnancy

Ok, so here's my point. Again for the sake of argument... if there are white Mexicans why are all Mexicans comprised under the "oh they're spics" category.

Sounds like social construct to me? Thought?

Not saying that.

But who's who in countries like Mexico or Brazil?

Marxist faggots BTFO

>skeletal structure is a social construct
>a tiny bit of genetic material can accurately determine race, therefore it doesn't exist
lel

Have you been listening to your liberal professors? Look up the definition of race. "A group of people of common ancestry, distinguished from others by physical characteristics, such as hair type, color of eyes and skin, etc.
In other words, if a typical Asian guy, a typical black guy, a typical white guy, a typical Indian guy all look the same to you... then no wonder you're asking that impossibly stupid question.

Are you for real? Sickle cell is a GENETIC disease.

IQ is the most reliable indicator of income level and blacks aren't an exception. Blacks are poor because they're dumb. Intelligence relies on genetics more than any other factor. Add in a predisposition from brain chemistry for aggressive, impulsive behavior and a lack of delayed gratification, and you have your common dumb poor nigger scenario.

>if there are white Mexicans why are all Mexicans comprised under the "oh they're spics" category
Honest answer? It's a result of our government fucking with statistics. You can only see so many obvious mestizos called "white" before you think there's something wrong there. Of course there are white Mexicans; it's just that most Mexicans...especially the ones that pour across our southern border...are not white.

Race is real, does not take a genius to figure that out

But we are still the same species