Brazil -the definition of non-whiteness

"White" Brazilians are mostly quadroons and octaroons , why do they keep chimping out on Sup Forums when they are basically Africans living in South America?

African Average IQ of 87

>why do they keep chimping out
>they are basically Africans

WEW LAD

>BUT MUH ECONOMY MY GDP
>GDP PER CAPITA LOWER THAN THE WORLD AVERAGE AND DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

I know way too much about Brazilians because I dated one for a year and I've been there. It's basically a country of mestizos and niggers pretending they're white. They can literally put down their race themselves on government paperwork so the darkest darkie can put white. Unless you're a first or second generation Brazilian someone in your family was a native or a slave, you mudblood

Pathetic HDI lower than some african countries and most of the world

This is how average Americans will look after the next 3 decades or so.

I have met some brazilians , and my god they are delusional , basically a bunch of quadroons and octaroons pretending to be white , lmao with their dark skin larping as white europeans
Even the """"whiter""""" ones have recent black ancestry lel

>More violent and primitive than Africa

List of Notable feats of Brazil:
>None
Nobel Prizes
>None
What has that shithole ever contributed to mankind? even Poos are better than them

Actually their average faces look very different from each other

Stop trying brazilinigger , even when you niggers cherry pick your spic race you canĀ“t find proper white people , only quadroons and octaroons lol

Why so many hate? Are you Brazilian? Nobody cares about Brazil. I don't think Sup Forums have reasons to hate this country.

>I don't think Sup Forums have reasons to hate this country
LOL if you are into degeneracy and fucking niggers then it's the place to be , Brazil is everything Sup Forums stands against , the very existence of that shithole is an afront to the white man

And? If they stay in their country I have 0 reasons to hate them. Sup Forums couldn't care less.

Here are some images , of the """white""" south brazil , so european like lmao

Pic somewhat related.

Any place of west if full of degeneracy. We know you hate your country, OP. But nobody cares about Brazil.

Kek unrelated image , and white Americans are def whiter than the quadroon and octaroon shit you find in niggerzil
Go back to fuck more niggers and creat those abominations

Think of a girl who looks half Spanish , half white & has a fat ass with a g string .

>average Brazilian

Attentionwhoring is part of our culture. Brazilian posters are annoying. It doesn't matter if they are patriotic of selfhaters.

Except im not a brownzilian kek also
>Niggazil
>Culture

I am from Brazil, and it's shit and very violent. Whats the point? People who live here openly hate it until they have to make an effort to be patriotic, and after a while they forget about it, and openly starts to rant it full of hatred again.

Average Brazilian posters thinks we are relevant for Sup Forums hate/love us. Even selfhaters like you.

>T.Reality

White Americans are the master race

Haha so Argentina really was white in the end.

Haha they are def whiter than Brazilians and have higher iq's thats for sure

White Americans are purely white , while """"White""""" Brazilians are 1/8 nigger ,1/4 nigger, half nigger ,1/3rd amerindian and so forth

t. Jamarcus Sanchez Washington III

Wow, breaking news, 90% of the world is third world shithole. Why should Sup Forums pay attention to a single shithole from third world?

I hate Mexicans because they don't stay in their country. I don't give a shit to other third worlders

>Brazilians after they are told they aren't white but mostly quadroons and octaroons

Mexicans compared with Brownzilians are the white kek
Brazil makes Mexico seem like the beacon of human development lol

Mexicans are brown ugly manlets. About another third worlders... They don't come here in big numbers so I don't care.

Yes Mexicans are a bunch of 3rd world niggers , yet they are whiter than the average brownzilian nigger
Also there are about 300k Brazilian niggers living in The US

I don't care about Brazil.

The higher you go in society, the more white people you encounter. There is a fair amount of white people. But the country LARGE MAJORITY is mixed up.

This is the best banter that you can do nazi trash?
Try harder and show your frag

It's great to know that 99% of people who believed in your nazi thing where killed ;)

Brazil is just future USA, an ocean of mixed race ghettoes surrounding a few white/jewish/Asian gated communities

that girl is qt. would wife.

>USA average iq is higher than 90
I call this test bullshit. USA is full of nigger, Mexicans, white cucks and white tards.

South Americans have less patents per year than fucking Barbados and Virgin Islands, two places full of niggers.

>white people
>South America

Only mestizo subhuman trash

This is totally incorrect. Also, why would you show that picture and then claim Brazilians are quadroons? Do you even know what the average quadroon looks like? Those two look much more like half-half mulattoes. Either way, despite the abhorrent rates of miscegenation in Brazil, you will still find, especially in the South, communities of pure blooded Aryan people. It's not all shit.

They are so mixed they don't have average faces.

lel

That's because smart italian men impregnated their wymmen

Nice self hating bread OP.

Did a BR troll you in a game or something?

I think im ready to support eugenics

>implying brazil don't kys themselves with suicide showers instead

Would impregnate the softball one

>Kill yourself themselves
Wut?