youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
alimichael.org/early-childhood-books-for-diversity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>her

If the father were non white, then the children wouldn't be white.

Also, I don't think its really up to her whether she has children or not. She is fucking hideous.

They are urban and city retards who all voted for Hillary.

>sour grapes
Bitch could not even land a mate in a dark room with this ugly mug of hers.

>lel, didnt want children anyways lol

Professors are the best of goys.

>indoctrinated their whole """career"""
>further indoctrinate their students

>I chose
Even if she's a woman I don't think there was anything voluntary about that with a face like hers.

Damn, look at that fivehead!

>chose

nah, bitch looks like a man and thus never got any attention from any male throughout her whole life, so it turned to feminism and white priviledge

This

>noone would stick their penis in her
> i chose not to have children

I think the more honest statement here is no one chose to have children with her.

To be fair I don't think it's sour graps, so much as attempting to turn something she was never interested in to begin with (i.e. childbearing) into liberal virtue-signalling

>The reason I don't want children is because I'm making a political statement about my opposition to the inherent oppression of whiteness - not because I'm a soulless urban bugwoman that would much rather herd cats than bear a child

>Gets mistaken for a boy (((her)) entire life.

>"I choose not to have babies"

The math checks out.

>chose

Basically this Imagine waking up in the morning to her on top of you smiling like that. I'd broke a lamp and kill myself with it.

exactly what i thought.
big spam geezer bird, never got any dick

>because they'd be white
Notice that the possibility of racemixing doesn't even occur to her. Non-whites BTFO

>would rather remain childless than coalburning
Not all is lost.

>Looks like Balok from Star Trek
>"CHOICE"

yeah, uh-huh, right.

What the fuck is wrong with her hairline? Someone get that bitch a hat.

Hey goys, she is offering a workshop!

alimichael.org

website does not look very secure. Would be a pity if someone would...

Most professors are a bunch of losers altogether. They're either too lazy or too mentally defective to hold an actual job and so they come to the revelation that 'Those who can't do, teach'. Once at the front of the classroom, they can spread their bullshit to a bunch of young impressionable adults in hopes They'll either uncover people who were born as defective as them and/or render the same fate unto the malleable but otherwise functional ones.

the (((social sciences))) are equal magnets for losers to teach and other losers to major in. They're the easiest and most nonsense ridden classes on campus, there is little to nothing concrete or consistent in any of their methods, studies or line of reasoning and with the right mental gymnastics you can warp or bend any single one conclusion to be the proper response to any of their vague and ill-defined concepts

This guy gets it

>balding woman
>"chooses" to not have children

pick one

>Send your entire life in heavily liberally biased school
>Never grow up or develop your own opinions and have leftists lunacy amplified in your world with no countering points your entire life

Pretty simple really

>chose

2015 article. Slide thread.

Sage

>Can't get a man to fuck her
>LOLOLO I chose to not have children because X now gib me attention!
Typical women.

These insane SJW white women are actually Nazi death-camp guards in disguise.
They have a latent taste for blood but they have no outlet, so they outlet on themselves and their race.
That's the truth of all female self-mutilation, cutting, etc.
Women are the bloodiest

>conservative people typically have over 2 children
>liberals frequently have less or no children
Eugenics don't wo-

There is a lot of virtue signalling at Universities these days, they want to prove how non-racist they are, and usually that means throwing white people and our culture under the bus. If you recently studied humanities at a Western university you'll know what 'm talking about.

Good
Nothing of value was lost.

This bitch is fugly, even for professor standards.

Do it user!
Also checked

>chose

noone wanted to fuck her so she """"chose"""" not to have children lmao

>Nazi death-camp

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Defective human beings who are removing themselves from the genepool so as to not pass on their cucked genes.

alimichael.org/early-childhood-books-for-diversity/

>white

Are they drinking their own kool-AIDS?

why aren't any of us writing articles? we just complain about other people's articles all the time

also this thread is going to be spammed for weeks now

Insanity, degeneracy.
Those two are symptoms of the General decline and decadency of western or to be more precise the occidental (yes there is a difference, although in english both are used as mere synonyms) world.
This culture seems to have left behind ist Peak Long ago and if we take the works of Oswald Spengler seriously we may need to await ist final death, before something new can be built upon those ruins, instead of trying to save what is just destined to die.

>chose
Woman going her own way!

No she's gay, but she to virtue signal so...

is that a young Clint Howard?

Underrated

Looks like a female kike.
Female kikes always look like dykes.

Weaker genes removed from gene pool. Works for me. Problem sorts itself.

how generous

This is insightful and likely correct. Best reasoning.

Theyre jews larping as whites

She would be cute with a hair cut

I always find this funny because she could have had a half child but she is probably so repulsive (dare I say racist *gadp*) that not even black men want her. Kek.

The face isn't terrible. Maybe a little plastic surgery around the lips would improve it.

The real problem is the lack of hair. To look like a woman she should grow out her hair.

But she's probably a lesbian, which is why she doesn't grow her hair, and why she doesn't have kids. The white shame stuff is BS, just personally and professionally convenient for her to say now that she knows she'll die childless.

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

text instead of videos please.
If possible academic papers written by (((them))).
Videos are nice to redpill the twitter-generation normies but if I want to do it with more educated people they will laugh at me for citing videos as source

Good analysis. One of my kids is taking AP English Language & Composition this year, and the textbook has all that SJW stuff about "living in a black body" in it. When I was that age, we had none of that stuff -- black people were black people and it wasn't our problem. But now you have to "confront" it, have "conversations", bla bla bla.

I advised him to larp as a believer in whatever the flavor of the month is, to save his grade.

As any good parent should. Godspeed user.

"""She's""" got that fluoridated stare. """She's""" smiling but her soul is dead.

Idea:
-Sup Forums meetup at her workshop.
-We pose as poor clueless rednecks who want to better themselves.
- Send someone with the gift of gab (well of email writing) to negotiate group reduction to less than 80 per person.
- videotape everything
- Redpill her during the workshop.

>Balok from Star Trek
I had to check but yes. It is factually Clint Howard.

She's definitely double Coyote ugly. I can't say that I'd want to put myself or my genitals anywhere near her.

Are you suggesting you actually want these psychos reproducing? I don't care if it results in less white people overall, there are some serious pathologies lurking in the genes of certain white people and I for one won't stand in the way of the carriers of these afflictions self-selecting themselves out of the gene pool for the greater good of the volk.

They think it will curb some form of rascism somehow, because reasons in their head. In other words they have a mental illness. If I had the chance to speak to one of these people in person would inform them of their retardation.

Why doesn't she do the world a favor and kill herself because she's white? And also retarded...

Haha, hit by the Wall. Now she's a bitter old hag, hating her own race. I pity her.

They would inherit rich privilege. Go to west Virginia and see all the white privilege. I thought college professor were supposed to be smart.

Commander, tell me about your sexual organs

same hypocrisy as the members of the "human extinction movement"
>Well, we cant because we have to help the others first, Duh!

what's getting weird is that in my college the professors are cucked, but the students are even more cucked than the professors
the students were saying the west should give back every artifact we dug up from non white nations and the professor was like "guys no"

Probably a good idea in her case. Her kids would probably commit suicide or mass shooting.

Alright, scanner running

Hell, no way! You'll just get those cops in trouble, riot, demonstrate. That's what BLM does!

Cops, avoid!

>implying any one would mate her

yeah, more like she couldn't even find a beta to mate with her crazy ass
>i-i never even wanted children!

Ahahahahaha

>alimichael.org
ok tunrs out im too stupid to use openvas.
Someone with l33ter skills try this for me pls

>that pic
>my sides
kek

>whites a minority on the planet in comparison with non-whites
>soon to be minorities in their own nations

Who's responsible for that privilege then? Isn't it non-whites that are privileging us?

While she was at it why didn't she killed herself, 1 less white, that scared broken victim in her eyes.
Nervous smile and a fugly face.
WHO WANTS TO FUCK HER? That's what I'm asking.

College professors are hand picked by the globalists because their classes can have hundreds of impressionable young people. They know it's the perfect environment for indoctrination.

>I advised him to larp as a believer in whatever the flavor of the month is, to save his grade.

You also explained to him why it was bullshit, and that whatever suffering blacks experience is entirely self-inflicted.

Right?