Do you support globalism Sup Forums?

Do you support globalism Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_blood_group_systems#/issues
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duffy_antigen_system
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do not support the global exploitation of resources for a handful of people.

all the same? mix those 4 samples of blood and use them, fuck boarders and blood types and shit

"I'll donate my own blood"

>using visual overview to determine blood quality
Blood with and without HIV looks visually identical, does that mean we should let infected people donate?
How stupid are the people who make these images

They're all white because minorities cannot even comprehend the concept of charity, never mind blood donation. Even if they attempted to do it they would be turned down because of whatever disease they're carrying or the needle scars up the arm.

I mean, this would be true if most niggers weren't infested with AIDS and other STD's

>specist, pick the human blood

No, and I'll take the one without sickle cell anemia

fuck I cropped this wrong

I think blood properties are determined by a person's surroundings, background and genetic makeup. Seeing how culture changes two of these, I believe there is a difference.

SeeThere are way more blood groups than what is commonly taught
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_blood_group_systems#/issues
Many do contribute to disease
And some are very ethnically bound, such as this one
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duffy_antigen_system

Typists: Your child needs a pint of blood to live.
Pick the O- one

So there are no blood types...
LMAO, try it yourself OP, Get Aids and Die.

I'll take the one without the sickle cell anemia.

You're not getting the point. This isn't about specific blood types, It's about how we as humans regardless of race share the same biology.

wrong

>Your child needs a pint of blood to live
>Pick the one that doesn't contain AIDS and other diseases
People can't into arguments.

The fact that we have blood types at all shows that sharing the same general biology isn't enough to make us compatible.

>you're not getting the point
No user, i don't think you are getting the point

So what?

Your child needs neighbourhood to live. Pick the american one

>Same Biology
>Using Bill Nye in that photo
You know if I could reach across the internet to punch someone, I fucking would, and it would be you.

Sub-species do not possess entirely the same biological processes, due to evolution, there are differences

>RBC/WBC Count due to general physiology having differences (WBC due to Lymph nodes may be acting differently based on background)
>Specific bloodborne pathogens (Specifically SCA for Blacks)
>Higher predispositions to certain RH factors based on the region one is from.
>Bone marrow differences (Responsible for BC production)

Fuck yeah I do nationalists are absolutely retarded why would you ever be proud of the cultural construct you were born in? We're all in this together you idiots, on top of that global interaction and trade is better for national economies over sperging out over global interaction

And to those who don't know what those Acronyms are:

* RBC/WBC (Red Blood Cell/White Blood Cell)
* SCA (Sickle Cell Anemia)
* RH (Rhesus)
* BC (Blood Cell)

Manliest answer

just mix it up already, if you are scared of HIV then you are a bigot and a racist ableist nazi

My president does. So do I.

This is the most retarded meme ive ever seen. We dont have blood from other nations on hand here, wtf is this shit?

What a piss poor attempt to shill globalism. News flash you silly faggot, you need to be concerned with where you live, first and foremost. Noone else will for you.

china has an AIDS epidemic, Mexican blood has genetic cocaine in it, and the Egyptian blood was cleaned up off the ground after the person was thrown from a roof top for being gay.

Y U MAD THO?

>implying shitskins give blood.

>Paki getting this assblasted because people called out his shit analogy

They check them for HIV therefore we know they are only from white people.

woah crazy gif

Why do you frequent this board? Genuinely, why? Your efforts will be exhausted needlessly. Go sage a nigger

Thanks user

But we are biologically different retard.
Gestation periods, twin-egg pairing, the number of cortical neurons, testosterone levels, skeletal structure, cranium structure, susceptibility to certain diseases, average intelligence, motor skill development etc etc.

You fags take things too seriously. It's just a meme tier level argument. You autists just can't help yourselves can you?

Thats not how blood transfusion works.
Pick the one with the same blood type.

If we categorized humans with the same objectivity we classify other animals there would be multiple sub species (races)

Oops, my child has blood type A and I just gave him blood type B. RIP lol
also apparently this means that you should be able to give your child a transfusion of any other mammal's blood. BRB gonna give my kid pig blood.

What a dumb pic.

No, fuck globalism

Why are organ donors and blood marrow donors preferred to be from the same race as the recipient? We're all the same except when we start interchanging parts we both have?

You're an idiot.

LOLE GUISE I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED LOLE

>I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED LOLE

Oh you got me

I support the greater American Empire

Interspecies fighting is natural, just because we are all humans doesn't mean we are all going to hold hands and sing peace songs