Australians surrender their guns again

>Australians have handed in nearly 26,000 firearms in the nation's first gun amnesty since its landmark response to a mass shooting in 1996.

>It is illegal to own an unregistered firearm in Australia. Those caught outside the amnesty period face fines of up to A$280,000 (£172,000, $225,000) and up to 14 years in jail.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-41196637

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVDCbKOR2lE
youtu.be/yJLfHWYokyM?t=79
youtube.com/watch?v=b1JQ1uvYuMY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_Field,_South_Australia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only rural and suburban retards want guns. Saged.

>mass shooting
>take away EVERYONE's guns
lol at the pathetic faggot aussies

How many mass shootings have you had this year again?

Literally a bunch of 80 year old grandma's handing in their deceased husband's machine guns.
There were some real antiques in there, hope they don't just crush them all

The emus are behind this.

They want no causalities when they take over.

Not that many actually. America really is being made great again.

Cucked faggots just like dad. Next thing you know Aussies will be facing fines for owning butter knives.

Where can I buy some of them?

>be australian
>ban guns
>wonder why home invasions and illegal firearm offenses skyrocket

Looking for a lee enfield No4. Mk1 to add to my collection. Keep an eye out will ya.

How many Emu wars has America lost again?

How many people die in Australia from guns compared to America again?

>multiple traffic fatalities
>take everyone's cars away

Stop handing over your rights as knee jerk reactions to feel safe and morally smug.

How many of our celebrities are killed by stingrays?

Very few if you don't count niggers as people.

Not cool man

>That MAS36

Le REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Too soon?

Not actual arguments

>people get hurt riding bikes
>make bikes illegal

>people get burned from fire
>make fire illegal

>people die from eating too much food
>make food illegal

Checkmate.

nice trips, saved

Why are Australians such cucks for the gun control jew?

oh auzzie bro, i laughed so hard I spilled me chips

Those are self inflcited.
Being shot while trying to study is not.. What kind of stupid logic is that?

this happens in america because of shit infrastructure and shit gook cars

so yea they should take them away

pathetic cunts

lol no...where the fuck do you live?

Nah
"Crikey he's stung me heart" lmao

>knives
>bombs
>fire (making a comeback)
>forks
>poisonous gases
>cars
>semi trucks

How many things should we make illegal, to make sure nobody can ever hurt anyone else?

Good job, Australia. I wish the morons in my country would come to their senses regarding guns.

I'll bet you do.

Capped internet
Uncapped population
Fucking kek

Pathetic pussies

Look at your last two digits, now add a "%" sign after it.

I'm sure this was funnier in your head.

Lmao

>Those are self inflcited.
>Being shot while trying to study is not
Getting run over by a car isn't either, burning in a housefire isn't either.
When your brother dies in a car crash, you lose something. When your house burns to a cinder, you too lose something. When your sister dies out of anorexia, you still lose something.

oh shit...

youtube.com/watch?v=NVDCbKOR2lE

How about flamethrowers?

Let us see, no knives in public unles it is for ork
Bombs are illegal here
Starting a fire intentionally is illegal
Ok supposedly you can only buy plastic forks if you are over 18 but yeah.. Weird one
Gases illegal to own unless it is at a work place
Cars and semis.. See Melbourne right now we have disgusting blocks everywhere all thanks to Mussie scum.

Holy fucking shit, what a waste.

F

all that scrap metal though I could make money off of

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fine let us ban cars and houses.. Fuck the logic in here tonight is pretty retarded.
We can not ban those things but we can ban certain guns to save lives.. WHICH IT HAS

What's the matter whiteboi? Too triggered to face the fact that 56% of your population are getting BLACK'D

Yawn. Take your stale ass shit elsewhere, faggot. You fucks are the ones obsessed with niggerdicks.

Every single person who handed these in deserves to be raped and beaten to death in a home invasion.

So it's perfectly fine to leave some dangerous things because they make our lives easier, but other dangerous things that don't should be banned. Gotcha.

>dat luger and m1911
gib me gats

BAN ASSAULT CHARGERS!

If we are obsessed with niggerdicks, our population wouldn't be 92% white now would it? You're the one importing the voluptuous BIG BLACK DICK by truck loads.

Well yes, do you have an alternative to Cars or fire that is safe?
We do not need guns really unless you are a farmer

And every nigger and criminal that exists, don't forget they wan-, sorry have guns.

lol
queen worshiping cucks

This.

Very disappointed, bottom line is that you only have yourself to protect yourself and your life has only the value You give it.

That's not the point abbo. We will never turn them in.

But you are. Whenever I see that stupid BLACKED bullshit or talking about niggercocks, 8 out of 10 times, it's an Aussie. I'm not sure what's wrong with you guys.

Disarm the population so that when it wants to fight back against corruption and injustice it is powerless to do so.

that first panel tho

There is actually a backup plan in place.
Did you know in nearly every town and cities in Australia there are giant safes full of weapons?
It was a part of the agreement plan to remove our weapons.

Then again our govt has planes how the fuck are we meant to fight against a missile?

We don't really need a car until we want to go somewhere nor we need a fire until we need heat or light either.

KEEP YOUR FUCKING GUNS YOU CRETINS, THERES A WAR.

>missile can police the streets

says ahmed partnparcel
>also nice picture
t. country with guns that took that picture

>There is actually a backup plan in place.
>Did you know in nearly every town and cities in Australia there are giant safes full of weapons?
>It was a part of the agreement plan to remove our weapons.

Wait...What?

Glad to see someone using my OC :-DD

australians are so cucked. Time to move to NZ. The african gangs roaming your cities all have handguns and sawn off shotguns. Good luck trying to defend against that without having your own guns

>Australia and Britain let these two doofuses single-handedly destroy gun rights in their countries

>Australians surrender their guns again

I know! We're so, totally, like, Scandinavian!

Learn the reasons for the bans.
Rap version for the mentally inept.
youtu.be/yJLfHWYokyM?t=79
Documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=b1JQ1uvYuMY

No but Missiles can kill people trying to fight the govt.
Yep, it is not common knowledge but after 9/11 and the shooting the govt could not really disarm all of us in case of an invasion etc.
So army cadet halls/Army reserve halls have gant safes in them. (I have seen one)

>mfw one less

So how many of your own you are willing to kill?

Yes, yes dumb laowai, continue cucking yourselves and selling more property to China (number 1)

>Geologists believe the South Island's Alpine Fault moves between every 250 and 300 years.

>Recent research shows the fault has ruptured four times in the past 900 years, most recently in about 1717

I'll wait a little longer.

the reason is guns kill people you fucking idiot

Then why did Hitler need an army of men then?

>guns kill people
People kill people user.

Funny thing that. I've owned a good 20 of them for years and they've never even tasted blood. Probably just refining their plot to kill us all. I understand I guess. Hard to get a plan together with such a diverse crowd.

>in a country where all of the fauna wants to kill you
>give up your guns

My own people? None.. Unless it is self defense.
I have weapons still i.e a bow for self defense while that sucks against a gun I really see no reason to worry unless SHTF and then only a few amount of people are armed

I was in melbourne last week. BIG decline since my last visit in 2012. Carlton looked like an LA hood with lots of scary ass shitskin africans walking around.

People seem to neglect the fact that Martin Bryant was Schizophrenic, so the propaganda machine rolls with the notion that all people who own guns have a mental illness or 3, as well as being violent criminals. It's total bullshit.

guns kill people, knives kill people, industrial accidents kill people, smoking kills people, drug overdoses kill people...

point is, people die a lot from a lot of different causes.

>tfw you realize that 30% of cancer deaths could be solved by removing cigarettes from circulation

but I'll never hear you say "ban cigarettes"

>it is not common knowledge but after 9/11 and the shooting the govt could not really disarm all of us in case of an invasion etc.

Do you have a source for that? I've honestly never heard of this.

Yeah some areas are pretty bad. Dandenong has no go zones.
However I live in a (for now) good area, all I have to worry about is tearing down Anti-Fa posters

what a SCARY looking mofo. Something about those 90ish grainy photos of him just strikes fear into me. He seems like something out of a horror film.

Smoking is still self inflicted though.
The rest we can not remove as we need them.. We DO NOT need guns in Australia our Niggers are under control

Governments generally just want to rule over you, not genocide you. If you had been paying attention over the past 15 years of war in the Middle-East you would know that conventional warfare is particularly ineffective against guerrilla tactics. But for guerrilla warfare you need firearms (and ideally also explosives). Moreover, in a country like France, where the rule of law is breaking down, you want to have guns, and definitely don't want those guns to be in government controlled safes, since the government will do everything in its power to stop popular retribution against mudslimes. I'm talking about France because it's the country whose situation has degenerated the worst, but Australia is heading along the same path. Even if your country isn't overrun with mudslimes it will be overrun with Chinks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_Field,_South_Australia

At what point is a knife a weapon? At what point is a gun a utilitarian tool?

Can you define these things?

Maybe you should ban Katanas - they're only designed to kill people.

Maybe you should unban single-shot rifles - don't hear a lot of those being used in mass shootings.

The line's a lot greyer than you think.

Straya killed Croc Dundee to be good goys to the gun control jew

Here is the issue with a source, this was implemented around 2001 when the internet was still young.
No news source really talks about it as tehre is no need (Unless someone breaks into one)
All I know is I am old and remember from that time the idiots in charge talking about it.

lol

I have explained this, but must remember you are a leaf and need things explained more than once so here goes.
Knives are illegal outside of your home unless it is for work reasons. BECAUSE we eed knives
Swords are also illegal in some states and in others they have to be locked up and need a license but still ILLEGAL to leave your home.

Single shot rifles are not fully banned, most farmers have them.