POWERFUL art project in my school. get ret drumpflets :D:DD. This is the art of the future

POWERFUL art project in my school. get ret drumpflets :D:DD. This is the art of the future.

No blacks have blue, and FYI blacks hate fags just as much as us whites. Nice bait fag lover

god that is terrible

that's absolute fucking garbage. kys.

make it better with a hammer

Malcom X was the best black man to ever live. Bet it's a fact. He let my commander speak and they cheered him. I got respect for blacks that know the truth.

Too bad trump supporters not only are accepting of lgbtqcdimn+....some of them actually are lgbtqcdimn+! You shouldn't believe what hilldebeast says; she's known to be an accomplished liar.

Looks like a nigger being brainwash by LGBT

RLY made me think

shoulda called it brain damage

>nigger with Zika visrus being trepanned and inserted feminazi and LGBTUJFSORENQIG propaganda

It is an artistic representation of the mental illness that is transgenderism. As you can see, the crayon brain is small, compressed, almost as if the top third of it got cut off. Also, the brain is rather smooth, as if the brain suffers from lyssencephaly. The lips are cracked, the picture almost reaching out and saying "ay yo" *smacks lips* Truly this art is redpilled

That's what I thought. Was almost expecting to see happy merchant rubbing hands in background.

Looks like it was painted by a slightly retarded ten year old mulatto.

>slightly retarded mulatto.

Isn't that like saying "cold ice" or "wet water"?

is this a CWC original?

literally ms paint on a canvas.

CWC hates niggers and gays, he'd not have drawn this.

CWC hates gays because he hates men, but the picture in the OP is supposed to depict something transgender or intersex or something like chris
not sure if time has lightened his stance on darkies though

>not sure if time has lightened his stance on darkies though
I see what you did there

once respectable black man being mentally reprogrammed by 'progressives'

""""""""""""(((((((((((((((((((((art)))))))))))))""""""""""""""""

someone pls post the pic with the art student who is pissed about the placement of his art (a dragon) near a statue of someone self-sucking its penis.
the rant is priceless.

pic unrelated

nvm i found it first image google typing art-self-sucking

gay niggers from inner space

please dont
I can almost run through the whole thing in my head without reference
being /ic/ is suffering

Grandpappy always said, "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out."

fucking lol

God damn that's stupid.

>I can cut my dick off??!!!
>My mind is entering another dimension of possibilities!! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

So it's arts and crafts day at the asylum?

fixed it for you