BRITANNIA, YES!

>The grooming of girls in Newcastle is not an issue of race – it’s about misogyny

>I was [...] angry at rightwing attempts to make this abuse and exploitation an issue of race and religion.

>And then I was angry at those – mainly men – who seemed intent on turning the rape of girls into a minor skirmish in the great war on imperialism, talking only of rightwing racism, not rape.

archive.is/VAHSB

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChiOnwurah/status/763996986353684480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related are those convicted of grooming in Newcastle

women forgiving people who rape their daughters? no surprise. they're probably jealous their daughters get sexual attention. the only reason why feminist don't allow rape farms is because it'll lower their social value so they want to make it illegal to marry girls younger than your own age. possibly you'll have to date/marry women older than you if feminist really get what they want

Is that skrillex?

And here is the author of the piece, the Labour MP for Newcastle

It's a white girl the Asian men used to lure young white girls to their homes.

Brexit will solve it!

>guardian
>nog author
Literally nothing. Real people know it's a paki problem.

>Chi onwurah

Race isn't an issue, white people deserve a homeland too

UK/Ireland are the homelands of white people (Norway/Sweden/Denmark for the Nords).

To allow anyone else to invade and change the demographic will alter the history of the land in a way that I wouldn't ever want to think.

The Byzantine empire (now modern day turkey) comes to mind. A Mediterranean peoples completely annihilated.

>he thinks the Byzantines were a people

You're a retard

Women are just the worst

Quintessentially

And the Editor of The Guardian is a....

help me finish this one Sup Forums

>implying mediterraneans arent a ppl

>lets blame all men for the actions of muslim minority

>"turning it into a matter of race and religion."
>tfw the Pakis literally said they targeted white women because "all white women are whores"

(((Joel)))

a woman?

>"""Asian""" "is a race"
>literally the only common element between these guys that keeps the integrity against strangers except bad-looking British woman is Asian and Islam

(((Onwurah)))

That your population hasn't had mass protests over this scandal is proof enough to me of the downfall of Great Britain. I mean, keeping your children from being raped is pretty fucking fundamental. Yet your people aren't out in force about it. God forbid people get upset about little girls getting raped. At least more people realize how little power they really have, and how twisted the arbitrators of power are.

Juden

>guardian
>opinion piece
nothing to see here folks

Too bad, only the far right showed at the rallies againt this.

Feminists were buzy with a star war figurine. It's a question of priorities.

>be britbong
>complain
>get disapeared
UK is Orwell'd hard

Women are trying to keep society safe by nagging and bitching (what evolution programmed them to do).
Women's political rights are a horrible mistake.

You could pay me money and i woudnt move to these countries : UK,Germany, Sweden, France, Spain,Italy
I would rather stay in shitty Romania.

You're absolutely right, although the main thing these scandals have proved is that Britain is society divided by class, wherein anything that happens to poor people is tragic but forgettable. If any of these scandals had happened in the South-East of England, or had affected privately educated girls, there would be major law changes. But a bunch of "chavs" in some post-industrial dump are largely ignored by the London elite. And anybody who does protest (like the EDL did a few years back) are described as "vile", "skinheads", "chavs" etc.

> as if you could possibly get in

Let's bury our heads in our arses and deflect from the fact the koran encourages muslim men to take non-muslim women as sexslaves and turn this into a feminist issue of mysogyny we as feminists can exploit further.

Fucking cunt writing that article needs a damn good enrichment

Then why do I sew so many Romanian tramps hanging around all day stinking up the place.

Wut. What is wrong with his brain

>((((gaurdian)))
>Crazy liberal ramblings to protect muh minorites from righteous retribution and expulsion
>only loses credibility and makes people more likely to act
Imagine my shock

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

She is enrichment. She is an afro-carribean Labour MP for Newcastle.

Pic related is one of her many tweets about the problem with white people

twitter.com/ChiOnwurah/status/763996986353684480

i'm flying pretty fucking close to the sun already mate, patience

>fuck this social division
>here have this social division instead

Gas the kikes to solve all problems. They are individuals with no shame and they corrupt from within. All of our unspoken common sense and manner laws are enforced only by our own sense of honour, pride, and shame. Jews have none of those and that's why they ruin societies.

I thought Northerner's were supposed to be tough.

he says this unwittingly or not to perpetuate the meme rather than do anything about it

She's right tho. It's a misogyny issue.
And the misogyny comes from their religion.
And we can tell their religion by skin color.
Check mate, bitch.

Actually second wave feminists were quite the proponents of paedophilia. Go check out The Dialectic of Sex and the fucked up theory that by allowing women to have sex with their own young sons it will eliminate men viewing women as sexual objects. The mental gymnastics of these fucking degenerates is staggering. Those women have influenced modern society in huge ways and it's not for the good of it in the long run. Cultural Marxism is fucking cancer.

>blow the whistle of abuse
>condemned for "racism"
>btw race has nothing to do with it, right wingers!

It's not mysogyny but pure discrimination against non-muslims. The koran encourages muslims to take non-muslim women as sex slaves. No where in the koran allows such abuse against muslim women. This is not a mysoginistic issue at all.

My ex made this same retarded jump, got a bike thrown at her by a Muslim while he screamed slut, whore

She decided that it was a man problem, and he was just a "crazy mysognist". Dumb cunt

>Denmark education
I can travel with my id card in all of those metioned.
>Romanian tramps
K

Back around 2004-2005 some right wingers from BNP/EDL talked about it and were arrested and prosecuted for inciting racial and religious violence. They're completely locked down and controlled.