Checkmate alt right

/pol will probely defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/6yrqdh/nationalists_your_child_needs_a_pint_of_blood/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop making the same thread eurotrash
Sage

you spammed this earlier. I told you, I'll take the one without the sickle-cell anemia.

Steven Spielberg made a documentary called "The Last Days" about the Holocaust.
The film features Paul Parks, a black soldier, who claims to be an eyewitness at the liberation of a concentration camp.
The problem is, Paul Parks was a known fraud and liar. He was outed by historians and military documents after taking part in an earlier documentary focusing on black soldiers who supposedly liberated concentration camps in the war (no black soldiers liberated any camps -- whoops!).
That didn't stop Spielberg from including him, though. And it didn't stop the documentary from getting the Oscar that year, either. And the Academy never stripped it of its Oscar, despite this all being common knowledge.
Amazing, isn't it?
You can find out about this and other ridiculous lies by watching this documentary about "The Last Days"

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Blood transfusions are by type not color. Almost every animal in the world has the color blood too. Maybe we should ya know horse horse blood fit your argument.

I support globalism an all white planet America.

Well you can at least find the euro one by doing an aids scan.

hmmm, this makes sense.

forgive my post

>lower risk of aids
well not in USA but thats would be what id say if you were trying to cuck my blood.

different ethnicities can't donate blood to each other that easily
also whites and blacks have very different bloodtype distribution

all those "we are all the same underneath" shitposts have to be a psyop

the one without sickle cell please

Considering the amount of AIDS among the black population, i´d say we´re not equal in blood therms either.

> pick the pig's
You're a moron.

Defend what?
the poster?
supporting globalism?
the premise?
the opposite of what the poster says?
be more specific.

Don't use blood, that's a (((scheme)))

here's a link to the thread on Reddit, go crazy

reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/6yrqdh/nationalists_your_child_needs_a_pint_of_blood/

Kek what is sickle cell?

>support globalism now and soros will take all four pints of blood for him self
>and your child

End of shitty argument.

How about marrow?

The American one is the one with all the xenoestrogen and fluoride in it.

Wait.. this is pro Sup Forums. The implication being three of those bags are animal blood. Which would of course kill the patient

2 children are about two die 1 is black one is white that's all they tell you - which do you give your blood to save their life?

If you kys, we will forgive you. Even if you don't, please do it.

>pick the american one
why would anyone aim to pick the one containing all of the other races? i mean isn't one kind of mudblood enough?

give him mine because i have master race blood

if he dies he was a subhuman anyway

>sjw's, your wifes son needs a pint of white nationalist blood to live: What do?

Top left, clearly. Fucking mudbloods can't even tell which one is best

is our culture and heritage the same? Is our DNA the same? No dumb fucking euro fag.

the african blood has aids tho

>we all have two ears!!
>we're the same!!!

Leftist science really electrifies my network.

>probely

(HEH HEH HEH! I REPLACED ONE BAG WITH DOG BLOOD!)

Blacks and whites statistically have different types. (A&B) So statistically speaking, you are very likely to die if your transfusion administrator is a color blind left tard