Acceptable Racemixing Discussion

>BM/WF
Generally nigger/degenerate coalburner trash

>WM/AF
Generally beta loser/selfish slut trash

>AM/WF
Generally non existent but a respectable unicorn

>White Male Hispanic Female
What's the verdict on this one?(No jebgoblins)

T. White who's sick of entitled bitches and refuses to pay the price for steamin that pathetic rice.

Other urls found in this thread:

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how fucking hard is it to impregnate a white woman? You litteraly have one fucking job

My worry about a Hispanic wife would be that, with some notable exceptions, Hispanic women age horribly. They seem to go from hot as balls to sexless barrel with legs by 28.

>AM/WF
>Generally non existent but a respectable unicorn
No. Most of these are chinks buying old, crazy Eastern European whores.

Both raiders and racemixing are unacceptable.

There is no acceptable race mix, period.

Rape is illegal leaf

They are seriously entitled feminist sluts that have already had an abortion by the time theyre of legal age most of time, especially the attractive ones.

Last 20 year old blonde (put out on the first date of course) I was with had already been with a dozen guys and couldn't cook shit(hispanic girls can cook for your children 99% of the time because their culture teaches their daughters as they grow up to cook)

White is still right but there's so few that are good mothers/wives around in this society.

>BMWF, WMAF
That's just trashy men with genetics from the bottom and women with too much sense of a pity or racial fetish. Ugly people with bad genes make ugly kids. I can't understand universal racism, I can't understand hate on interethnic relationships, ethnically or racially mixed people even from my personal experience. My mother is Hungarian, dad is Russian (paternal grandfather is Finnish). I am married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from US, cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half English chick from down under, sister is married to a Belgium born black guy - with a bit of white to him(he's grandfather was a Waloon his mother is half Flandrian half black). All our partners, even though don't match us ethnically, possess good incomes, education, health and decent personalities. Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West. I think some people are wired to mix, most people don't. Let them and let's see what happens. Cultural Marxism, mass migration and lack of universal eugenics is cancer.

Don't pick a jebgoblin then

Whatever, I still almost never see an asian guy with a white girl, but when I do, they are always both attractive/successful/family oriented.

>ABSOLUTELY NO RACEMIXING
You are the kind of supremacists that lead to inbreeding.

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/

There is almost no acceptable form of race mixing. Its pretty close to zero. At best, the least of all transgressions would be a dutch person, marrying a german one, or a belgic one, for example.

But a dutch person, or a swedish person even going with a polish person would already be near the border, or over the border of what is acceptable.

Yes, the previous races, like the japs had some intermingling of the now previous died out races, creating a superior race, but this will only happen after a period of HEAVY genetic downfall. Think of 2 or 3 generations of genetic instability.

Do you know how much bad stuff can happen in that time when you are not at your peak? A shitton bad stuff. That is why we still have races that are kinda quite old and pure here and there. Because in some circumstances being pure allowed them to survive better than the mutts. And right now IQ is the most prized possession of them all. No other trait fairs so well in this planet.

Sure, you could try to gamble it with an asian chick, the IQ part would most likely be in order, but look at pic related. The other genetic non IQ traits usually create horrible elliot rodgers because of it. I would say that if you VERY CAREFULLY choose a good, high quality female asian, AND THEN ALSO VERY CAREFULLY RAISE the child. Your odds of success would probably be somewhere at 4 out of 10, compared to 8 out of 10 when you do mediocre effort in choosing, and then also raising.

>WM/AF is bad
>AM/WF is good

What a memelord, racemixing is all about the OFFSPRING, retard.

Anything that doesn't involve blacks is okay.

A 7 white looks better than a 10 nigger.
If I can do as good as a 10 nigger I'll certainty do as good as a 7 white without having to deal with chimp genetics and chimp relatives.

uh huh. This is one of those r/hapas faggots.

WM/Big titty AF is ok.

And the smell.

>AM/WF
My experience from know a lot of these couples is that the Asian guy is generally nice but the white chick is nuts

>WM/ Hispanic woman
Coin flip, either a power couple or same as WM/AF

Asians and Latins are alright by me. Still not as good as going with another white but I don't look at those couples in disgust like I do when I see a nigger mixed with anything outside it's race.

0 white male raped black women yearly in the USA.
Does that give you a hint?

idk where youre from but niggers ive encountered her in MN dont smell bad. if they smell like anything its lotion or cocoa butter, which isnt a bad thing imo.

What about WM/WF?

Fucking racist!

this doesn't take into account the fact that women have melanin receptors in their vaginal walls, they literally can't help themselves

WM/AF is trash because most of the time it's either a beta loser but also because most have a fetish on asians.

You should NOT date someone just for their race, the relationship will be trash and your kids will hate themselves.

This got me thinking, should the fact that it's called an "iceberg" be something to worry about?

This is why I am thankful for my highschool sweetheart. Her and I have been together for 15 years and both lost our virginity to each other.

Not entirely true, maybe they're predisposed to it, but many of them still look good. My wife is Mexican and 35 and still looks the same as she did 10 years ago as do many of her friends. I'm the one that's fatter now from all the homemade Mexican food. I'd recommend it.

If you are anti-white women then you are anti-white.

Sage and ignore.

>WM/AF (beta loser/selfish bitch)

I've never known a beta loser who kept an asian girl around long enough to have kids unless she was "love live sunshine seiyuu" levels of uggo.

Only alpha males with a millitary history and the sweetest, but shortest women you'll ever meet, with nerdy kids who don't want to shoot up the school because then they wouldn't be able to show off how good they got at piano after a lifetime of practice.

WM/Small titty WF is infinitely better. You know this to be true. Small titty white girls are several thousand times more attractive than asians and you might actually have chad sons instead of nerds.

>b-b-b-b-but muh fertility
have more sex faggot. gambling on fertility indicators is dumb anyways because the hormone sensitivity of the tissues affects them as much as the hormones. there have been many barren women sporting DDs.
>b-b-but muh milk
breast fat and mammary size are different things

> Leaf

Typical.