China and Myanmar open pipeline, Rohingya start insurgency

Coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Myanmar–Thailand_Trilateral_Highway
youtube.com/watch?v=__x6B47ttUs
unvis.it/economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/indl-goods/svs/construction/punj-varaha-joint-venture-bags-nhai-myanmar-deal/articleshow/60416044.cms
unz.com/article/grandmaster-of-the-great-game/?highlight=Burma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pipeline starts in Rakhine, inhabited by Rohingya

Like ISIS in Phillipines: Duterte kicks out Rothschilds and terrorism begins.

Diffirent Counties, same (((pattern)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Myanmar–Thailand_Trilateral_Highway

India begins building highway through Myanmar to Thailand, Rohingya start insurgency

Coincidence?

That terrorism has been a part of Myanmar since the civil war. It's pretty funny you're only hearing about it now, they've had problems with shit-eating Muslims for literally decades.

Some strange (((coincidences))) here goyim

The leader of Rohingya insurgency
youtube.com/watch?v=__x6B47ttUs

>Rohingya have insurgency going since the 1940s.
>Pastatard only hears about it this year at same time as pipeline.
>OMG Rohingya literally controlled insurgency against pipeline and not just shitty Muslims.
Well done Luigi, keep on with your deep investigations.

very interesting op

We have Muslim insurgency problems even before 9/11 happened.

These insurgencies are planned decades in advance by the globalists.

It doesn't matter when the insurgency started.
The point is that the media are selling it now.
Hope this helps you Apu.
Now back to the kitchen to cook fish&chips with extra vinegar.

There's a whole lot of shit going on in East and Southeast Asia, and we lack quality reporting to inform us.

Events in Burma
>Bangladesh move people across the border over long time period
>Myanmar tolerate it
>Bangla/Rohingya begin attacking police
>Myanmar kick back and start pushing Rohingya out
>Rohingya burn buildings as they flee

Geopolitics
>China plans a gas pipeline out to Indian Ocean
>Orders Burma to clear lowlands for pipes
>Lowland immigrants rebel
>Myanmar military, armed by Israel begins crackdown
>UN, Turkey and others accuse Myanmar of genocide
>India Supports Myanmar
>Suu Kyi (president) reveals there is an "iceberg of misinformation"

tl;dr
Another oil/gas pipeline conflict, fought between superpowers by proxy states and political minorities used as pawns.

ty op, bumpan, myanmarbro you out there?

Oh of course. An insurgency was started in the 1940s to prevent a pipeline seventy years later in 2017 between two countries that didn't exist when the insurgency started. Makes sense when you put it that way, sorry Bruce.

Why Israel should support Myanmar? Myanmar is team China, Israel is team U.S.A.

Or the pipeline was conveniently located in a place that was ripe for a insurgency right Oliver

Well they have to sell arms to survive, it's their thing. Beyond that, I think Israel is having a proxy dig at Turkey.
Turkey is most pissed off at the anti-muslim rhetoric and actions, they are pushing for the genocide narrative. Very easy for Israel to provide arms and btfo the Muslim groups in Burma

Wow that video makes me fucking mad.

>persecuted

these niggers go to a mosque and hear some retarded imam preacher to them to kill all Buddhists and these nigger then run out and start stabbing people and destroying houses, which causes the military to come in and start shooting these stupid fucks.

They then claim they are victims, rinse and repeat for years on end.

Someone needs to go there and film the mudshits doing mudshit things and reveal it to the world.

Who would you say are the globalists on either side and which ones are our guys?

the real question is which country will accept them?

Israel sells arms to China.

Thats part of wanting being in a Caliphate.

Isreal is team shekel

hmm i wonder how this will end

There is a US and EU arms embargo in Myammar. "for reasons" and "lobbies".

Israel just overpasses the question of demand and suply.

Perhaps the oil is destined for Israel

Made me think a lttle

Those recent Bangla immigrants adopt the life of Rohingya, therefore they are illegitimate.

Man we need a really big wall, all that shared land with mudslimes

>Muslims and Buddhists are enemies from the beginning of time.
>West needs soldiers for a proxy war against China and Chinese interests
>West pushes and supports a group of enthusiast Muslims in their fight against Buddhists.
>Western Media side with the Muslims, preparing the way for a possible military intervention.

Yeah mudslimes already killed all the Hindus in Bangladesh Buddhist in mynmar are the next

>Coincidence?

No. The tap got turned on for weapons funding and jihadis probably got over the border.

Then the media spun up about 'rohingya' or whatever. Won't do them much good, though: there is zero public sympathy for muslims. Anything you see is just feigned - even the left secretly want muslims to get mowed down by attack choppers.

Oil is for China

here's a big pile of posts pertaining to Myanmar, have a dig and a read, repost your thoughts, pics etc.

>Muslims on social media

>Many muslims in SE Asia wish to join Rohingya conflict
>Photo of village burning
>Suu Kyi likens Rohingya situation to India-Kashmir
>Chechnya protests in favour of Rohingya
some links::
unvis.it/wikipedia.org/wiki/Myanmar#Ethnic_groups
>Israel sells arms to Myanmar
unvis.it/sputniknews.com/asia/201709071057180509-myanmar-arms-sales/
>Kashmir Rohingya protests turn violent
unvis.it/deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/080917/rohingya-muslims-6-jk-cops-injured-as-solidarity-day-protest-turns-violent.html

for you
unvis.it/irrawaddy.com/news/burma/myanmar-govt-to-fence-remaining-40-mile-border-with-bangladesh.html

yep, must be the Jews.

They are also the reason why I'm poor and shit with women. Jews.

I dindu nuffin

you forgott Moodi, India is supporting ((Burma)) too.

bump

penultimate point under geopolitics
>India supports Myanmar

but here's a few further links anyway::

>India gets massive road contract from Myanmar
unvis.it/economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/indl-goods/svs/construction/punj-varaha-joint-venture-bags-nhai-myanmar-deal/articleshow/60416044.cms

>Modi's diplomatic visit to Burma
unvis.it/asianage.com/india/all-india/080917/pm-modi-at-pagoda-temple-on-last-day-in-myanmar.html

>Modi and Suu Kyi make some big agreements, also lean towards miltary (naval) alliance
unvis.it/kanglaonline.com/2017/09/india-myanmar-sign-11-agreements-modi-meets-suu-kyi-discusses-bilateral-relations/
Following are the agreements and MoUs signed between Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Myanmar’s State Counsellor and de-facto leader Aung San Suu Kyi:
i) MoU between the Election Commission of India and Union Election of Myanmar
ii) Cultural exchange programme for the year 2017�2020
iii) MoU on Cooperation between the Myanmar Press Council and the Press Council of India
iv) Extension of MoU on the establishment of India-Myanmar Centre for enhancement of IT skills
v) Extension of MoU on the establishment of MIIT
vi) MoU on cooperation in medical products regulation
vii) MoU on cooperation in the field of health and medicine
viii) MoU on Enhancing the Cooperation of the upgradation of the women’s police training center at Yamethin, Myanmar .

The two leaders unveiled the agreements after delegation-level talks, touching upon several issues, including the unrest in the Rakhine State.

India and Myanmar signed an MoU to strengthen maritime security cooperation.

The two sides also signed an agreement for sharing white shipping information to improve data sharing on non-classified merchant navy ships or cargo ships .

Prime Minister Modi also announced gratis visas for people of Myanmar and promised to release the 40 Myanmarese citizens, lodged in Indian jails .

like syria but with gooks instead of sand niggers

>bridge between japan and south korea
>it goes through north korea
>it goes through the taliban controlled areas of afghanistan
this looks unbuildable

don't want to have to bump

real news gets slid, Sup Forums 2017

wait, really?

unz.com/article/grandmaster-of-the-great-game/?highlight=Burma
The CIA initiated some fuckery in Burma (Myanmar) in the 1950s...
The us has long understood it is essential to control and corral the "earth island".. But while the US has - as Obama stated - spilling blood and treasure in the Middle East, China has been investing in Central Asia.
The belt and road initiative - Silk Road 2.0 has progressed faster than the mocking anglosphere anticipated.
So, back to old tricks of stirring up shit, as per Zbigneiw Brezinzsky plan - as he outlines in his book, "the grand chessboard".

Oil is for China.

Exactly like Syria - it's ISIS 2.0 - for many of the same reasons, and many of the same familiar players in the game..

he

I can't wait to travel the new Silk road, really puts Azerbaijan on the map. It's also a death knell for the USA's global empire, when will the real kickback ensue?
Who the fuck knows atm, it's all up in the air, China's new oil backed currency, South China sea. It does look like this Burma sitation is on the pulse regarding Muslim conflicts though.

What I find most incredulous is the UN designating it as a genocide. The UN is so biased and ineffective.
Power vacuums at the top

So basically china is the USA of this oil situation

This

China same thing....always oil under islamic feet

more complicated, more proxies but your drastic simplification isn't far off the mark

Muslims hate the idea of anyone else controlling oil.

There are two possibilities:
1: China needs oil, a pipeline is built in Myanmar, nature loving Rohingya revolt because land is cleared to build the pipeline.
2: China needs oil, a pipeline is built in Myanmar, America pays Islamist rebels to create havoc, in order to stop pipeline operations to economically damage China, create a Rohingya independent state, possibly build a military base.

could it be both and more?
it's such a complicated nexus atm

>88
we're getting the rahowa there, are we

Turks are fags, they either cheer for arabs who betrayed them or bengalis who don't care about them.
Neo-ottomanism my ass this is cuck tier.
Erdogan is not my president.

Stop calling it Myanmar. It's Burma. Burma, Burmese, Burmese language.

Myanmar is a communist name that (((includes))) ethnic minorities like Rohingya.

t. burmese

sure, i sway between both. Sup Forums still uses the old burmese flag, labelled as myanmar.
I do quite like the clunkiness of calling people
>Myanmarese
show your flag fag. EU fag is not worthy of respect

I heard Myanmar is barrelbombing their civilians and running a nuclear program and supporting the TERRORIST organisation Hezbollah

Maybe russia is involved somewhere? The ruskies are really sensitive regarding where their neighbouring countries get their oil? We need more data. Anybody know any blogs that work with this?

>Myanmarese
One of the reasons I hate the new name.
The dictators that gave us that name were hakkas(asian jews), and in Mandarin we're called 缅甸(Mian Dian).
I'm assuming it's some kind of sick fucked up hakka joke to say we're under their mercy now.

why is it always fucking pipelines?

>SEA will become the new middle east in your lifetime
this is it bros

>Asian jews

Ohshit I think we found the final boss

No, not coincidence, since China has been pumping oil for years, it just wasn't legal, like USA is pumping illegal oil from middle east for decades and it isn't legal. Difference is that China didn't invade anybody, they simply illegally made business. China did anarcho-capitalism in Myanmar with illegal oil, they paid them good, while USA doesn't pays a dime to middle eastern victims.

>disputed area is just a huge caliphate everyone uses as a depleted uranium shell dumping ground

Jews are evolving from reptiles into insects now

Checked

So china is doing what the USA did into he middle east.

With china as the USA
It kind of already is in the spratlys islands its full of Chinese military base

Myanmar became democracy, so they need to legalize it now. Before Buddhist came to power they were military government and they done things off the legalized means. Now Myanmar will be cucked by democracy, but they will do legally things, which also means their Muslims will get rights and cuck Myanmar. This is why conflict arises, since Muslims can now in democracy ask for citizenship and Buddhists don't like it, but it's their own fault.

Spoonfeed me

china is making gold backed oil currency, and destined to destroy the petro dollar, constant war mongering brought upon the death of this country.

bump

It's all proxy wars from now till the big one.

>we quietly fund durkas to fuck with the pipeline
>India backs Burma
>we love India now- Trump publicly backs India and Burma
>leftyshits scream about genocide
>escalate tensions in the region
>sell arms to India like we said we would and possibly Burma
>Awan shit flares tensions with Pakis
>break from pakis
>china working hard to find ways of curbing durks without upsetting muslim neighbors/allies and citizens

>achieve a weakened Asia
>make money doing so
>set up future conflict(s)
>force china to come into conflict with muslims and sabotage their alliances to a degree
>india and china are closer than ever to war and the much longer frontline keeps it from happening for a while
>set up more mudshit hate for the coming European wars

How many nerds do we have locked up thinking this up all years in advance and where do they keep them