Penis size doesn't mat-

>penis size doesn't mat-
>average is enou-

reminder that dick size matters, with enough time and foreplay, a woman can take even the longest of cocks. this is something dicklets don't want inexperienced women to know. the vagina is extremely flexible. no girl wants some little average dick poking at their g-spot, they want a massive real cock stroking the g-spot in and out

t. 9.2" x 6.0"

fucking 14 year old

let me just say, i have a big dick, 7.5 inches or so, i still cant make girls cum unless they are the type of girl who cums. some/most just don't.

so basically this is bullshit.

Size totally matters, it's a non-discussion. Those who says it don't are lying like whores, pretending to be good girls.
Also, nature made the medium dick 5.5/6.0 inches, so being sad for not having a 10 inch dick (2x average size) it's just retarded. Go jelq instead of crying.

>>etc

Quality posts Tasman bro

> An actual autist sat down one day and made this animation

Your complete lack of knowledge here is outstanding! You are unaware of the fact that a woman's vagina has NO SENSATION? Fact is, they can't tell if it is 4 inches or a foot and a half. Try to learn something before you post retarded shit on the internet.

holy shit Sup Forums is filled with insecure dicklets and this thread even proves it

The gspot is the spongy tissue at the top front of the vagina at the top that is often only reachable with fingers due the shape different vaginas have.

I'm sorry about your virginity.

Above average dick with a far shorter than average GF reporting in.
Not easy to please her, mainly because she has no idea how to use her own body properly, but the point is my dick is most definitely not TOO big - she even said the other night that no matter how deep I go she still wants it deeper...

I can't imagine how big a dick a genuinely tall woman could take, and I can't imagine how much girth you'd need to satisfy a woman who's had kids.

And take your meme picture with you
Saged don't forget to report this shit thread

Hue hue.

As a fellow BR, kill yourself subhuman.

I cum so good in 2min, that's all that matters.

Yeah I bet your tin roof shanty is bigger than mine too.

Size doesn't matter because women's enjoyment during sex doesn't matter. The female orgasm is about as useful as the male nipple.
>but if your woman isn't satisfi-
Women are literally never satisfied. You can make her cum 20 times and the next morning she'll be wondering when you're gonna get a better job, or why you haven't done that thing she asked you to do etc.
The best and only way to keep a woman is to make her aware of your superiority.

Yeah pretty much this. 8" here and while I've never been with a girl who couldn't cum, some take wayyyyy more fucking effort than others. There was a girl I stopped dating just because it was so hard to get her off. I'm not looking to make her cumming a full-time job.

Other girls, 5-10 minutes of really no special action and they are having pussy spasms and screaming to their gods.

It's the girl mostly, not the cock.

t. still glad I'm not a dicklet tho

Its all about thickness

>G-spot
More pseudo-scientific bullshit. Stick to reading gossip magazines will you? Vaginal orgasms are an urban legend. If you want your girl to cum, stimulate her clitoris.

Also, this has nothing to do with Sup Forums.