Ask a shia anything

Greeting strangers I'm a shia Muslim arab from iraq sadly there are many misconceptions about us I want to debunk/correct them
>I will answer the questions but it may took sometime
>please ignore shitposters hate post and impolite people I write a name so people can recognise me
>sunni islam isn't the only islam and we are different in many ways
>we don't hate jews atheists or homosexuals and they are welcome here in this thread to ask anything

Other urls found in this thread:

old.freedomofmind.com/Info/BITE/bitemodel.php
wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecution_of_Ex-Muslims_(Iran)
youtube.com/watch?v=qlV5M-JPo9A
nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/asia/iran/iran-beautiful-natural-wonders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No satan, I will not.

>566

you missed your mark, larper

>I'm from Iraq
>Uses meme flag to hide where he's really from

Sure thing buddy.

I'm not a satanic being
So
Since the talk is about religion I decided to ues Muslim flag Okey I will show it happ

Zoroastrianism will rise again you heretic!

Also when are you guys going to get rid of the headscarfs?

I'm pretty sure for zoroastrians Shia would be a heathen religion and not a heretic one

I wasn't aware there was a difference between those two words.

No it will not

Only imam wear these scarfs
I have to agree with you

Zoroastrians are a protected people of the book, like Christians and Jews.

Do you have translated versions of your religious texts? That'll probably include some hadiths besides your koran, right?

Yes that right

Could the main difference between sunnis and shia from the perspective of an infidel be best described as that the sunnis found the completion of mods revelation in the quoran as delivered by muhammad and now "only" have to life by its commands and seek to spread it while shias belief that gods revelations have not ended yet as the mahdis brought further parts of it as allah saw it fit with the last and greatest revelation still be something to wait for?
Thus the current state of the world concerning the proper adoration of god or the following of his commands is still in developement which makes it less urgent to convert or sway the infidels yet, as long as their actions are not total anathema to Islam?

>Ask a shia anything
How does it feel to be divided so thoroughly and what is the right way to pronounce your last name?

Tell me difference between shia and sunni why do they hate each other

The core differences between us are
1-shia follow house of Mohammed teachings while sunni follow the three caliphts and the wife of Mohammed (aisha) also the follow his friendship and many other imams and that why the teaching are different the quran is hard to understand so there are translators Muslims follow
Shia islam = true islam
Sunni islam = reformed islam

2- our view on infidels is normal we aren't going mistreat or abuse someone because of religious differences

3- we want people to join our cult peacefully and we have no issues with thoese how switch faith or become an atheists

4-yes we are waiting almahdi to fix islam we only use weapons in self-defense we aren't going to attack anyone

How would you answer a Sunni scum that you are heretics?

not good ,Shi'te
We don't hate eachothers sunnis hate us the demoralize us and normalize abuse against us they alway attack us
Here are the differences

They call us heretic and infidels We ignore them some of us insult other response rationally but we don't use violence

Then why are the majority of world's muslims-sunni?

Is the Mahdi a pacifist or a militant? Will he be pissed your killing Christian's?

Headscarves predate Islam and were common in cultures throughout the middle east before the rise of Islam.

Kek, your last name is shite

>our view on infidels is normal we aren't going mistreat or abuse someone because of religious differences

>we want people to join our cult peacefully and we have no issues with thoese how switch faith or become an atheists

>we only use weapons in self-defense we aren't going to attack anyone

Sorry if this was the case there will be peace in the world this seems your opinion which is definitely not shared by majority of your religion

Because of the demoraliztion of shia people they show our faith as pro adultery pro infidelity pro sins we alway get persecuted since the death of imam ali pbuh
He is both but he isn't going to kill Christians he is going to use the two witnesses to convince Christians to join islam

Why do muslims leave their respective countries which has Islamic laws and customs in place to move to other non Islamic countries and demand they implement islamic laws and culture i.e. shria law

Abd al shahid is my last name
I'm talking about shia islam and shia Muslims not about the other islamic cults how represent the most of Muslims the main issue are two cults you use to judge islam those two cults are salifism and hanbalism (whabism) the cults that creat isis and those sycophantic murderers and rapists

Bullshit. I highly doubt Iran is remotely tolerant of other faiths.

You have one of the harshest theocracies in the world with Brutal persecution of those who go against it and your own people at times.

Iran is a poor and corrupt country people flee from for a reason. If your religion was so enlightened there wouldn't be so many fucking immigrants in my city.

Muslim/islamic countries barely exist the only true ones are iran and ksa the rest don't or barely implement these laws and these costumes barely get used in many countries the countries are different than the people how come to you I'm serious

They immigranted for economic matters the reason why many demand SL because many of them follow the most extreme cult hanbalism (whabism) and salafism hope this was helpful to you :)

Do you at least grasp the subhumanity of moving to another people's homeland who greets you peacefully and then start making demands, insulting, threatening and brutalising them even though this very people could utterly destroy you if any moment if they behaved like you do?

Iranians are different than there government there are no religious persecution but opposition persecution iran was alway poor and the current government care more about politics and military than economy still iran is a good place people skip restrictions (they want western freedom) not persecution
This is an answer for why the immigranted to Canada

is the ayatollah the analogous to the grand pontiff or is there a different ayatollah for each Shia country like a national protestant denomination?

I know about thier bad behaviors and I want them to come back

the extreme cults were spread by ksa to use them to destroy western world

My apology forthier horrible behaviors yes I know apology isn't helpful and won't fix anything

I don't give a shit. Muslims should burn.

Iran is a brutal, corrupt, third world shithole where the impoverished population lives in squalor and a religious council of extremists dictates all laws.

If Shia was such an enlightened religion then why is the only country dominated entirely by your religion such a shithole?

You can have a poor economy and still live decently. which you don't.

There are different ones for different countries but ayotalluh only being used in iran every country have it own leader we are the most organized cult in islam

>we don't hate jews
This is probably the only redeeming trait in muslims, and you denying it? What a shame.

How do you feel about Islam and the bite model? I would really like to hear your reasoning and would really enjoy learning an insiders perspective on it.
old.freedomofmind.com/Info/BITE/bitemodel.php

What do you think about sweden Islam? At least the one they want to push, where gay can marry.

In the map you posted there aren't the Houtis, I tought they were a branch of Shia.

And about Alawite, how much are they different from the original Shia? Are they really the descending of the Assassins?

Hey brother, whats your view on palestine? Would you help my ancestors send the kikes back to poland as they are genetically from, or are you against us since we are sunni. I hope one day all the levantine arab states and iraq can one day become a super state.

YOU ALL KUFFAH

Salam brother, hope you're doing well.
So, when are we crushing Israel and the S*uds together lad ? How was your Eid ?

Explain doctrine and ritual diferences with sunni islam please.

We don't believe that Christians should be crucified
>Brutal
Not really
>corruption
It exist on regional levels mainly we can't stop politicals from turning into thugs we replace them thst what can we do
>3rd world shithole
Iran look second world to me and not it is not a shithole it was one of the most beautiful places I visited ofc westerners judge by statics and there are many propaganda against iran
IRAN ISN'T A SHITHOLE
>You can have a poor economy and still live decently. which you don't.
People there live decently but many want a better standards of livings that why many go to the west most of the people I know go for economic reasons they wanted a better life

Do you consider Alawites to be Muslim?

what do you think of The US/sunni alliance

>1-shia follow house of Mohammed teachings while sunni follow the three caliphts and the wife of Mohammed (aisha)
I don't consider myself Sunni, but Sunnis follow the FOUD (4) Califs, which includes Ali (pbuh)

Conquests, extermination, etc. Even among Sunni branches, some groups eliminated and censored each other

Do you think the Mahdi and the coming of Jesus (pbuh) are Shia beliefs ? I know many Sunnis believe that (and the Dajjal too) but I personnally don't find it convicing

also my wife spent some time in iran, said there were daily terrorist attacks from paki ratniggers. is this true?

There are no misconceptions about Islam or the savages that adhere to it. It deserves nothing more than complete eradication leaving not one single fetus

I don't see the wonders of a great religious aesthetic here. Just some commie tier horrors with some sprinkle of shithole thrown in for good measures.

Your religion is just as rotten and decadent as the other ones. It just happens to be Islam which is about as worse as you can get.

Because it is more violent.

So you are saying that isis is radical muslim whabism whatever but what about the refugees who have come to europe running away from isis to rape "infidel" kids and women also those british child rapist paki gang who think white women are trash are they also whabism followers ? How do we differentiate you guys

salafis kill each other every day.
Most of the Syrians that went in EU are sunni.

Ad a rapist is a rapist, whatever it's his religion.

Why do people hate Canada?

We don't hate them why would we lie
I don't know about Sweden islam but killing gays is wrong
Hutthis are peaceful and loveable as long as you are peaceful and loveable
Alwaites aren't descendants of assassins but ismailis are
I'm not israel hater I just want them to stop mistreatment of Palestinians I support the two states solution but if it come to war time we will help you iran support Palestinian resistance and but we don't want jews extermination we want them back to Europe and NA I support arab unity not just a regional unity
Salam brothers islam will return great again
answers
__>

What are your thoughts on taqiyya?

Thnx

Well what you said digits confirm, based on what you guys are saying i feel islam is the most complex religion with numerous sub groups any of which can turn radical due to whatever reason they decide but a terrorist is a terrorist who should be punished accordingly without any liberal sympathy

I'm not good at explaining my view but I will try to give it as simple as I can

First I feel happy that I know what will happen to me after death

The five prayers are a bit hard and you need passion to do them especially the morning prayer but they will take 5 minutes each

In daily life I should control my mind and restricte me self to stop doing sins still don't force yourself because you we hate it in the end

The good part you don't need to do everything you can do the minimum
We as shia have more fistviles than sunnis we celebrate them all we have also alot of tragedies we cry on

Remadan is the month of restrictions it is hard but you will get used to it and eid alfodr happen after it

You should respect everyone and should be polite love others don't hate forgive others etc

I feel happy with my life and alway try to reform my self and control it

That my experience as a shia Muslim the experience differe from person to another

Sooo... if you are so tolent with ex muslims... How you explain this?

wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecution_of_Ex-Muslims_(Iran)

There's that one ISIS video where they make a guy pray to prove he's Sunni. I think he raises his arms or something instead of holding them by the side, and they kill him. Can you elaborate on how your prayer methods are different?

Do you consider Alawites fellow muslims?

>we don't hate jews, athiests, or homosexuals
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Ahahahaha why so edgy you son of a whore ;---------)

What's the word for "devil worshipper" or "heathen" in Arabic?

on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being asceticism and 10 being hedonism;how material is shi-ism?

do you think your paki-indian subcontinent is the craddle of civilization?(I kinda do, indoaryans)

why did you kill Hasan, Hussain?

Yes
They want to defend israel and make iran the true devil and the acutel enemy of all menkind
Not really iran is very peaceful the attacks were done by insiders
May God forgive you
The "refugees" are the same people how start the problems in north iraq and syria they don't want to return in fear of assad and thier iraqis brothers
How to differe ask and shia don't wear those white clothes usually and thier imams wear headscarfs
We don't hate canada we love Canada and respect it people
I can't change you opinion about us I don't hate you even if you hate me may God enlightened you to the right direction
To shias taqqiya is about hiding faith try to tell other you are shia and you will be in troubles alot of them we use it with other Muslims mainly
Terrorist is a misleading term I think you should call them psychopathic murderers as I said hanbalism (whabism) and salafism are the root of all problems in islam

sunni here
why are you shia? also, do you think shia and sunna can live in peace?

>shia islam = true islam
>sunni islam = reformed islam
kek, the friends and brothers of our prophet (p.b.u.h) were your enemies because you put ali on a pedestal

sunna is directly from the quran and disciples while shia is persian boogaloo

Servant of the martyr? Who's the martyr?
A lot of Arabs are also named after the towns they come from like "Al Baghdadi." Do these become your official/legal names or they are just nicknames? Once you become a father, do you change your name to "Abu____" or that's just a choice? Again what happens to your legal name? It just becomes longer and longer?

youtube.com/watch?v=qlV5M-JPo9A

shia are batshit crazy, killing all sahabis and rashidun caliphs and prophets

sunnism is only islam, noose yourself

She meant gangbangs. Sorry Kangaroo

>I can't change you opinion about us I don't hate you even if you hate me may God enlightened you to the right direction
that's a cowardly rebuttal of my claim.

Defend your ugly aesthetic, loser.
And if you claim that it's the same in the West then you are just proving that your religion is thin air at best, muslim barbarism at worst.

>prophets

clearly not muslim, caught you you fucking jew

show us your real flag

What does your country think of Hitler?

>Missing the 666 cue
>being hailed as Satan anyway

clear sign the thread was a setup to entice hatred towards Iranians. Gee, I wonder who was behind it.

what devious quastion should I ask a muslim to see if he shia or sunni?

setup to entice hatred between sunnis and shias too

Reminder that this is the only acceptable Middle East.

The iranian government don't want atheistism still people won't mistreat you but atheistism I rejected because people view it as immoralness they would rather have them as Christians or convince to return but still they won't mistreat you as atheist and the don't hate atheists unless they are cunts but many favor to be crypto atheist because they don't care about telling other or just don't want people view on them to change

Is the general consensus on radical "Islam" groups there that das juden are the ones in control of them?

that's the consensus everywhere

We pray in three times instead of five we don't rise our hands of chest when we prays we say ali is walialluh in shhada but they continue to view us as infidels
Yes
What I said is true
Abdit alshitan = عبدة الشيطان
We didn't but traitors kill hasan and husain was killed by omit servants

when will you accept Jesus >?

>Guardian of Mesopotamia
sand nigger please

Hello Shia
Tell me where the flag is
Before I divide your ass

Are you blind?

Address my claim properly. Where is the aesthetic?

4 my opinion ofc
Yes I believe indian subcontinent is the cradle of civilization
You brother that differe in some believe but respect you but many of you hate us

We can but sunnis have to accept us and stop the hate we will accept them we don't hate sunnis
What I said is true
All of your cults were born in sons of abbas era suna isn't just name many of your teachings are wrongs
The one how die for the God
It is just nickname not true one
No you don't need to change name you can keep it but they favor city name and abu ---- = father of ----- as a nick name because it is much easier to use there is no need to change name you can keep your name
I didn't said life is like the west life but I said life isn't horrible people come for better life you misunderstood me we are tolerant toward no Muslims and sunnis we don't hate iran isn't a shithole that me point and barbarism = bad behaviors I think you mean savagery I don't lie and I wanted to end the because I find no point in continuing it
Natural or respectors with few lovers
You can ask him but some don't follow any cult just independents

when are you going to blow up and where will this take place?

>do you hate sunnis?
>do you sunnis and shias can ever unite?
>do you think worship of ali by some shias is shirk?

I always respected Shia Islam and its because of people like you OP is the reason why I do so.

Do you post often here on Sup Forums or are there other iraqis? Native arabic speakers' English is particularly painful to read as (I assume) Arabic has too different grammar from English.

1. If you had to convert, orthodox or catholic?
2. Neo-mesopatamia when?
3. Are you in favor of Muslim immigration to what I and others here (I assume) believe to be rightful Christian lands? Assuming they are Shia because of course you don't like Sunnis.

Yes
We accept but as a prophet
Black sand how is that an insult
nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/asia/iran/iran-beautiful-natural-wonders/ this might be the answer

But that's landscapes you ignorant sand dweller.

Your country is more dominated by your religion than it ever was and yet all you have to show for is ugly commie block and satanic looking urban nightmares.

We don't murder
No I don't hate
Yes
Yes
Thanks
I visit pol rarely english is a bit hard for arabs
Orthodox they allow priest to marry as far as I know
Very soon but we need some purge
I'm against it they should remain but the west isn't really Christian anymore but Europe and America should remain white majority and I don't hate sunnis

I can't really answer a question I can't understand can to repeat it for me please

So in other words you refuse to answer my question regarding how Islam relates to the bite model and instead choose to say you are happy with your cult in a roundabout way. No conversation here folks, just a cultist looking for some sheeple.

Your country's government : Theocracy
Religion : Shiaa
Shiaa status in Iran : Strongest than it has ever been
Architecture and art status in a strong Shiaa country : Ugly modern commie shit
Life status : Full of smog, impoverished, degenerate life

Explain