I absolutely fucking despise all muslims and islam in general...

I absolutely fucking despise all muslims and islam in general, but he problem is that im only half white and half arab myself. I hate my skin and feel like shit.

Every now and then i see a bystander who looks at me weirdly and probably thinks "oh look another mudslime piece of shit" even though im not.

What should i do Sup Forums?

convert to Christianity, claim you're ethnic Christian despite brown skin.
they do exist

Forgot to mention that i'm already christian. I just hate how i'm very often judged as a fucking muslim due to my skin color. I don't blame those who judge me though, most arabs in my country are muslims and are acting like fucking idiots.

Be strong and live your life bro.
I'm white and can be assimilated with a lot of degenerates too.

shitty situation honestly. a true example of where prejudice does exist.
I really don't know what to say. Just hang around a lot of your white friends or something

Maybe you should shave clean, and wear more civilized clothes instead of desert robes?

What is your country?
We have a massive amount of right nutjob hardliners here. Unless you do the weird clothing, beard etc, I don't think there's a problem.

Are you half shit-tier Arab?
Because half white half upper class sandnigger can usually pass for white.

Thanks man
I don't wanna tell exactly because of the fear of someone i know seeing this thread, but somewhere in Scandinavia.
I don't really get what you mean by shit-tier Arab, but i guess i'm not the most stereotypical looking migrant man since i'm (thankfully) atleast half white and always shave my beard.

1/4 nigger, 3/4 white here... (1 grandma black, 1 white and both grandpas white)

Everyone back in portugal calls me indian as a joke, or assume im a favela immigrant until they hear my accent and so figure out i just have a bit of black in me.

I live in London, and everyone here assumes im a sandnigger arab, or pakistani or some caveman afghan and sometimes random strangers start speaking to me in urdu or pashtu. Sometimes they say im south american or mexican. Rarely some people say i look turk, greek or italian.
When i used to be in school here in London my friends were polish (still are), our accents when speaking was unintelligible to most other students and they thought we were speaking polish and so used to ask me if i was polish gypsy.

At least you are still half arab, so people are half right about you being arab, but wrong about you being a mudslime. When it comes to me, they are wrong to all their assumptions. How do I deal with it? Ignore it. Doesn't bother me anymore as it used to and when someone speakes to me in some durka durka language i tell them straight "I don't speak buga buga language" or "I don't know monkey language", if they get offended i tell them they should learn how to tell the difference in facial features of a person, not the skin colours and to start the conversation in the official language in this country.

its ok man, you shouldnt feel bad. being half-arab isnt that bad.

Genetics is weird isn't?
Michelle Rodriguez took a DNA test and found she was 70% European, 21% African, only the rest being Amerindian and she still looks like you're average Latino despite being almost 3/4 white.

t. 3/4 Africa 1/4 European Nigger :/

Abandoning a highly parasitic idea and joining those opposing it (or at least not getting in the way) makes one seem rational enough to be considered human.

The more affluent Arabs are more white looking. If you're half Arab and half white and you can't pass as white, that half Arab part must be bottom of the barrel.
If you dress classy and talk with a proper accent, people won't see you as a migrant or Arab here.

We just have to live with the hand life deals us. My family heritage is Norwegian, English & Irish, yet I have brown hair & eyes & people think I'm Spanish. My eldest son has blond hair & blue eyes. Where is the logic?

Just don't act like a twat & people should treat you fair. Nearly everyone has enough shit in their own lives to deal with, without considering whether you're the right colour or not.

Islam is not a race.

How does one kill an ideology?

Embrace the proud history of non-Muslim Arabs, e.g. Mavia and the Tanukhids, the Ghassanid kingdom, Petra, the Himyarites, Ma'ib etc.

Don't allow it to flourish.
Where all Europe has banished the women from wearing bin bags, they've all moved to England, because our government is so 'tolerant'. Now we're infested with radicals.

The arabs were Christians once before the devil conquered Arabia

IMO we need a cleanup. Reclaim all no-go and sharia controlled zones. Call them the five days of fire I don't care. We're literally losing grounds and said neighbourhood become breeding grounds that fester and only provide more insanity. Where do you think all those denied asylum seekers go? Not to their place of origin that's for sure. France already has tens of thousands people missing. the local population can be traced 24/7 trough tech and bureaucracy, yet we're forming an underbelly class that is in no way controllable. It's as if we're breeding foxes in a chicken den.