Boogie will never lose the wei-

>Boogie will never lose the wei-

...oh! When did Sup Forums realize they were wrong about paying for boogie's healthcare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

He's not working out to lose weight so I have no respect, he's using surgery. Even if someone is 400 lbs if they are actively trying to lose weight I respect that.

>vote for a president that promises to stop paying for healthcare
>he starts to lose weight after floundering for 5 years

I'm tired of Boogie. I don't even watch his videos, but I already know he has been talking about losing weight for about 6-7 years now.
That's 91 pounds lost over the course of 6-7 years.
That's about 15-17 pounds lost per year. Fuck this degenerate. At his weight, if he were to eat normally, he'd shed the first 100 pounds like it's fucking nothing.

PAY

THIS IS NOT POLITICS

they eventually learn how to circumvent the handicap of a smaller stomach. i mean the dude is going to mc donalds to buy fucking gogurt. at his size, he could be eating double what it takes to sustain a manlet like myself and still be losing weight. i mean if he loses it and keeps it off great but i really fucking doubt it.

also, dude already has money why the fuck should the taxpayer pay for his surgery

HE weighs 444 AFTER losing 90 pounds

Let that sink in.....

Any update on his wife?

Is he still getting chucked or did they finally split

Help me outm. I'm bad with numbers

This.

Yeah, it's nice he's lost weight, but it's not like he's doing it fully on his own. The surgery is what's stopping him from engorging himself. It's not the same as exercising and eating right.

i thought he died yesterday?

>Any update on his wife?

She's fat. She'll probably be more fat than Boogie in the end.

>Is he still getting chucked or did they finally split

She's still with him.

that's the worst part, obese people lose weight ridiculously fast and easy. Little tricks like dropping soda and candy out of their diet will make them lose like 20 pounds in a day because their caloric maintenance is so high to being with. Add in some light cardio, they lose like 100 pounds in two months.

Wrong, fat doesn't burn calories. Boogie is so fat he could eat nothing for 18 months and not die.

I want to wright 1488 pounds. Can we make this happen Sup Forums?

Once the placebo effect wears off this thing will overeat again and blow its stomach out.

Look at his life. He'll gain it all back, if not more.

How much of that is post surgery?
He doesn't tell, right?
Guess why.

Weigh*

This is a contender for the dumbest post today.

/thread

surgery and drinking diet soda, which is a huge no-no for gastric bypass. co2 expands their new stomach , drink enough soda and it basically undoes the surgery. he will plateau at 380-400 and then slowly gain back up to 500

>400 pounds

How many stones is that?

Who is this fat cunt

28.5 stone

He spent his own money on elective GP surgery.

>implying Sup Forums wasn't telling his fat faggot ass to do this all along

You must be new here.

How much weight would Boogie lose, if you chained him to the bed in basement and keep him only on perenteral nutrition and vitamins so he dont die for month?

no respect for boogie

youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

A huge bag full of 'em.

he actually only lost 6 pounds in 10 years or so.

he just recently had gastric bypass surgery which is why he lost 91 pounds.

This. When are the Janitors going to do their jobs and delete this shit? This guy's weight loss Twitter updates are not politics.

>Sup Forums bullies an extra decade onto this guy's life expectancy

And they say we're the bad guys

444 + 90

He weighed over 500? Holy shit that's insane. I bet he'll be this generations richard simmons.

>fat doesn't burn calories

Are you a drooling retard?

> Boogie is so fat he could eat nothing for 18 months and not die.

Yes, because he's made of fat, and fat stores is a caloric surplus evolved for this literal purpose. He'll burn off energy from that fat. And yes he'll burn MORE energy than a normal size person each day because he has to feed more cells. Every cell has a metabolic need to satisfy, his weight makes every movement like strapping on gym weights to every part of your body.

Boogie walking up stairs is like you doing squats with 350 lbs weights.

It doesn't matter anymore lol. The damage from being that obese for a long period of time plus the stress of rapid weight loss, he's still going to be extremely unhealthy.

is boobie going to become jacked

If he was hydrated and not vitamin deficient he could not starve for longer than the average person due to his fat reserves but it would not be anything near 18 months.

The amazing thing isn't the weight amount of weight he has lost. The amazing thing is the massive amount of food you need to eat every day to have maintained that absurd weight.

If these 400+ lb obese people fasted for one day, they would lose like 5lbs. The fatter you are, the easier it is to lose weight because it is a smaller prevent of your over all body mass, and your body uses more calories to maintain all that fat.

let's try it anyway. if he dies we can at least feed a small city for a while

Kek saved

Losing a sixth of your body weight is pretty impressive. I hope he keeps it up.

Oh I would love to lock him in a cell and give him daily beatings. Or to butcher him like the pig he is and feed him to all the minorities he loves to cuck for.

Imagine being a 43 year old man and still getting hyperactively excited over MMO's, fidget spinners and Loot Crates

Then imagine being mentally ill and monstrously obese to boot.

And yet still they worship him

It's a character you dumbass. He plays it up for patreon/ad shekels. Virtually everyone you see on Youtube is a work of fiction.

Congrats, you've gone from being behemothly fat to just monstrously fat.

>444 pounds is a "cool number"

PAY

If he's actually trying to improve himself, I'm not going to trash him.

And now he gets to look forward to monstrous levels of excessive skin

Literally this. What the fuck.

yeah its trips

this fat cunt should make enough shekels from being a slob for his viewers to afford a quality insurance plan anyway

i knew a chick had this surgery and went straight to milkshakes 24/7, kept gaining weight, blaming the surgeons
image related

444 lbs is gross as fuck. Fat ass needs more shame to lose more weight

The fattest depiction of Buddha isn't even that big

He's only lost weight when he is around 150/180 pounds.

untill then, he is a fat freak that should die.

pol BTFO, how will we ever recover?

I know a 400 pound plus Jewess who is a welfare fraud. She has a masters degree but is only on welfare with her Mom. Their house is paid for completely and they just sit there in the AC watching their cable wasting our tax $. I was red billed about the Jooz before I ever found pol. Basically what I'm saying is I hope that bitch drinks a shit load of diet coke.

trips get

Fucking kraut lmao

How would I do this in common core?

2.96 boulders

>I'm tired of Boogie.
/thread

That's misfattist, his DNA makes it so that he retains fat perfectly without eating