Quick

quick
rent to one

The white one, I would like to get paid the rent money and not have to go to court to deal with non payment and evicting the nigger.

one on the right gets it

the left can live on the street

No, I would rather save the house for My granchild when he grows up.

white is right

One on left does look like a bitch though

What are their credit ratings? History with past rentals? Are they employed?

Neither. Women should be living in a man's household. I want to meet their husbands.

Mmmm... okay whatever you say, fucking racist Toronto sweetie

>i'm so pro-science, climate change bla bla bla
>data is racist

Rent to the one on the right. If the situation comes where they say "I can fuck you for rent this month" I'd say yes to the one on the right. I'm not attracted to black chicks, and going through the eviction process is a pain in the ass that I'd rather not contend with. Fight me.

I'm not renting to a disembodied head

My mom is a landlord and I hate to say this but black people fo legitimately make terrible tenants. Even the high class ones.

Make of that what you will.

this is the fucking reason that leftists are the most racist fucks out there. they would imply that a person would choose the white over the black over the stereotypical reason that blacks are cheap and unreliable financially while the white is. god damn I'm mad

Absolutely C I V I C

They both look like bitches. I wouldn't rent to a woman.

fuck off, gov, you don't tell me who to rent to

>becoming landlord in Ontario
Yep no. I'm a landlord in Quebec I'd say we get screwed by the province more than Vietnam street hooker
Now Ontario implements a bunch of crap that only protects Muslims and niggers from damaging your property and non-payments

One has to be retarded to continue rent out property in Canada

i knew a black landlord who said he never rents to black people if he can help it because they are always trouble. there is a reason people make the choices they do. stereotypes are grounded in truth, thats why there is no stereotype that chinese men have big penises. these assumptions are not arbitrary

>mom
>landlord
>not land lady

Me thinks you have not yet been seasoned well enough, chum

Rip I rent out 4 houses in Toronto, all illegal Latinos. They pay in cash and on time. Have one black tenant she is good. The white trash one I have to evict.

Anyone who makes "quick" business decisions will not make it far nor last. Bullshit premise.

neither!
they both look like delinquent payers.
a quick credit check would probably confirm that

doesnt this ad imply black people are worse?

>you wouldnt rent to a nigger!

good goy

can i still rent the nigger itself?

How the fuck can they all be Latino but one be black and the other white, fuck out ta here nigger.

All but a few I mean. I have 20 tenants.

This, I don't rent to no woman. Fucking cat scratches all over the furniture.

The white one obviously. This is just common sense

I rent to the one with a job
Oh yeah thats right, the white one

>gibsmedat or yous raycis

do you get to fuck them because they're illegal and you could turn them in any time?
Sounds hot

imagine my shock

If it's your property, you should be able to decide who will rent it out for any reason.

Is renting out your property to a nigger just to look/feel good a risk that is worth the result?

Blacks are self destructive, that means your home will be destroyed too.

The true redpill is asking a black person this question.

Ah yes, the good ole "make you feel guilty and bad into renting to the people that vote a certain way in order to give an interested political party a means of obtaining an advantage over their opposition without having to win by ideas" technique

THAT'S RACIST

Both look fucking crazy

>go back to where you came from
>w-where, Asia?
Indians BTFO

Asking people who never owned property questions about renting

Canada yes!

schnell
ich nehme lieber die weiße

I'll rent to whoever can do the best in bed.

Is this image implying I am a home owner? Wow. Check your privilege Mr. 1%.

>renting to women

Clearly a trick question

what a terrible poster
>rent to the nigger OR YOURE RACIST
>dont rent to white people
literally no interpretation is correct even by naive civic nationalist standards

>buy house
>the most expensive thing you will ever buy in your entire fucking life
>take out HUGE loan to buy it
>spend the next 30 years working like dog in a job you hate to pay it off

Who the fuck would risk the most valuable asset an average person will ever own by renting it to a nigger that will chimp out and leave you with a trashed property and several months of rent arrears. Not even dumfuck liberals are that stupid.

white one

if look of their face is only criteria for determining likelihood of repayment, then it is reasonable to make statistical judgements based on race

You assume lefties ever ask them selves why people are racist. They are irrational so they assume everyone else is irrational

That's too obvious m8

>I called him a goy for being reasonable
>flag
Bless your heart.

>quick rent to one based soley on a picture of their face so I can judge you for choosing who to rent to based soley on a picture of their face

kek

Blacks make everything more difficult. I am sick of their goblin asses making life more complicated than it has to be. I'm weary of it all. The pitch of their mispronounced words rubs me the wrong way too. Only been here "fow hun-errd years" and still can't speak English.

>some mentally unstable looking white woman or some random black woman
I really would prefer neither one of them.

I like this version better

The white woman looks totally fine, you're projecting.

On the right, for obvious reasons.

Well, afterall, White is right

Rent to the black:
>she doesn't pay rent
>she damages the unit
>her four children by four different fathers cause crime and fights with neighbors
>become a first-name basis with the police because of the monthly incidents
>city officials call me up to scream because of the crime generated and how I need to stop it
>other city officials call me up to scream that I can take no steps to end it
>finally get to evict her after the police raid the residence for a drug bust
>still have to wait 30 days for her to vacate because she needs prior notice by law
>she steals the appliances when the 30 days are up
>city's Jew lawyer refuses to reimburse me despite her being a Section 8 renter; tells me to file civil suit against renter
>can't sue renter because she's in a different city now ruining a different apartment and won't show up even if called to court
>can't collect damages by garnishing her welfare money
>be left with tens of thousands of dollars in debt from unpaid rent and required repairs

Rent to the white:
>she pays rent
>might have to hear her playing Tegan and fucking Sara once in a while
>her cat is ugly

Left seems like he'd make a good ashtray. I like that kind of go-getter attitude.

I'd wager it's not specifically the blacks causing the problem. What is festering and propagating this entire thing are interests behind conflict and further dividing the nation. The way people are educated, or should I say indoctrinated, in this country is a big problem. Media then accelerates and expands all illness in every direction.

The meme potential here

>OHRC destroys the livlihoods of several renters because they didn't "respect the rights of minorities"
>suddenly people are afraid of renting to minorities
Really activates my almonds

To reiterate we're in deep stages of cultural marxism.

White. I'll play those odds. There is a 95% chance immediately that the nigger won't pay or be late in payment.

These people should look at their own labor laws. Hiring the white is a low risk proposition since if you fire him, nobody cares

Hire the black though, and your hands are effectively tied. Tried to terminate him and you'll have the entire weight of the government and activists on your ass. In that sort of environment, who wants to risk hiring blacks?

SHEIITTT DAS RACIS

>OCASI

So sick of these faggots constantly spamming my facebook page with these "suggested posts", it's this kind of shit that makes me racist.

lots

Lucky for me this isnt how it works
>Credit check
>Employment confirmation
>Background check
>Neither are indian oriental or mexican so it wont be 15 people living there

Keep calm and counter meme.
All their shit is easily outsmartable

>white woman looks like a manager i had once
>total passive aggressive
>got really vile when i needed to scale back on hours
>gave my two weeks, had to call in sick during this period
>she calls me while im still sick and tells me to bring my store key and shirt in or she'd call the police on me
But
>the black woman is black

Tough choice

Don't forget having to replace everything that was stolen. Niggers took everything from my rental, absolutely ruined the carpet, and broke the toilet 4 times in 2 years. Fuck Dallas and its fat nigs man

*Fuck niggers in general. Uncivilized scum.

Left can at least drink his coffee without spilling it everywhere. Left it is.

isnt the larger plate supposed to be wealthier or something? i guess the larger plate, ill take 2 goats and his daughter i guess

>i should rent to them over others purely because of their skin color
>this is somehow not racist

>Are they employed?
Das racis

Renting. HA!. Being a landlord is the worst thing you can do to that little retirement fund you're stockpiling your shekels in.

This.

>one black friend
is entirely too many and a risk to your family and well being

i don't want to rent to either. women have nigger brains.
only the white male brain ascends their animalistic nature.

Even if blacks weren't violent and stupid, the obvious reality that they are overwhelmingly hostile to whites or likely to associate with other blacks who are makes them less desirable for every type of social and business interaction.
The BLM shit and the MSM hate-on for whites has only made this worse.

Why can't liberals understand this?
What landlord wants a tenant who comes preloaded with a grudge?

Leave it to 19 year old Pol fags to interpret this as anti-nigger.

This user is just being a competent landlord. If the white bitch is a hot mess and the negress has good history and job, this landlord will rent to the black

Neither, probably both single moms.

Someone change it to a Jew and a very Aryan woman.

Make it so they have to choose the woman because MISOGYNY

>Why can't liberals understand this?
because you act like it's all of them, and the second you throw every single one of them under the bus like that you're technically wrong.
They fight for the very few they can call friends.

blacks are orcs, mexicans and central americans are goblins

Another big reason. Particularly with blacks.
Everyone walks on eggshells. People are afraid of confronting them about shitty behavior for fear of being called racist. Authorities will always take their side (again, for fear of being smeared as racist).
You have less option for addressing problems fairly. Much higher risk to be fucked over.
Much higher risk of confrontations ending in violence.

you can do better your self.

...And of course, ANY CRIMINAL HISTORY?

TPBP

Anyone who makes a "quick" judgment deserves to make a loss on their property. In general I don't like renting to black mothers because I know they'll have a harder time securing work. If they're single, they're likely a student, and I'm not going to rent to them on principal. My properties are too expensive; students don't need to show off. If they're done with school and black, I have to look at things like credit and rental history just like with anyone else. White people tend to have better rental history. But the lady on the right could also be a meth head. White people tend to bring in meth more often than other races, with black people bringing in more crack.

Honestly, this ad is very deceptive. Renting out property is important for buyers and sellers, but the scummiest part is that the white woman is closer to the center of the frame, you're going to see her face first and go back to it first, no matter what your racial biases.

t. nigger

/thread

The nigger. When they put a seemingly obvious choice and order you to think fast there's usually a trick on the reply you're inclined to agree with.