Stanford builds a gaydar computer

osf.io/zn79k/

Game's up. Evil scientists built a machine that can recognize gays from photos.
>Given a single facial image, a classifier could correctly distinguish between gay and heterosexual men in 81% of cases, and in 74% of cases for women. Human judges achieved much lower accuracy: 61% for men and 54% for women. The accuracy of the algorithm increased to 91% and 83%, respectively, given five facial images per person.

TFW the first commercial users will be muslim theocracies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After reading the paper, I'm thinking the morphological aspects are a non-issue to this whole algorithm; grooming and facial expressions are the most relevant. If morphological (genetic) traits distinguishing someone as homosexual were present, then the accuracy would be within 99.9%.

Sauce on the whore?

Me dick proves im not gay

What about Bisexuals?

thats a man, baby :DD

ayisha diaz

Idk if that's a man, those tits and thighs are make me not gay.

Also what race/nationalitiy is she? What place has women like this? That skin tone is fucking majestic.

Well, remember, the data they're using relies on humans to be honest about their own orientation. It's quite possible that the computer was getting false positives because of closeted gays lying to it.

To test it, we'd need to follow up on people it identifies as gay for a few years and see if they come out or not. If the false positives turn out later to actually have been in denial, this would become an incredible tool.

>The paper suggested that the findings provide “strong support” for the theory that sexual orientation stems from exposure to certain hormones before birth, meaningpeople are born gayand being queer is not a choice.

If the results turn out to be accurate, it would prove that faggotry is a birth defect.

You guys realize the algorithm they put in that program is known to humans and it does not do nothing special except for faster computation.
Sadly average person would be like "Whaooo AI is smarter than humans". Just like this thread.

easier test: your hands.

if you're a man and your ring finger is the same length as your index finger, bad news: you're a homo.

Fug

hey I got a test for stupid people

read this post and see if you believe it. If you do, you're stupid.

t. person with a short ring finger

You mean it looks for semen in their hair?

Kek

Yes. We have top men working on this.

Top men.

Digits confirm Skynet is coming.

I have an even weirder one. If you prefer to have carnal relations with a woman, you are a heterosexual, but if you would rather do it with a man then you are a homosexual.
I know it sounds far out there, but it should be correct imo

Her skin is poo colored. Not surprised you want to fuck shit you shit fucker. Pakistan has been talking shit about you behind your back.

>ayisha
I wonder if her mohamad knows his wifes secretly a slut

It's not poo colored retard. And if you don't find that slut attractive you're a homo, no testing required for you.

Hey Rasheem, I heard that you were caught fucking a cow in the ass then ate its shit.

lmao you ameritards are fucking pathetic hahahaha.

Are you posting while taking a shit or eating dinner or is there any fucking difference to you shit skins?

WHAT A BONER CONDONER

>diaz
She was raised in Omaha, Nebraska and is of Dominican descent.

A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that white women sub consciously seek out darker men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with brown and black cocks. Even Bill Nye has gone on record supporting this fact.

> citing Bill Nye the cuck guy

Why are you pretending to be smart?
>does not do nothing special except for faster computation

Citation needed.

>even a mechanical engineer agrees
We're talking biology, not building an airplane or hosting a kids intro to science television show.
Also cite the study.

Kek

Here's Bill Nye's video on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs

I'm not even going to read what this cuck posts. Everyone owning anything related to that fucking disgusting garbage should be stoned. I am absolutely serious. The actors, the distributors and the consumers should be killed. That stuff is so beyond rotten and disgusting that there simply are no words for it. tldr; kill yourself

Again cite the study. Not some engineers take on a study he made up

>Sauce on the whore?
Sup Forums, years ago. iow don't know.

nope, as even the summary says, it's way more accurate than humans.

>If morphological (genetic) traits distinguishing someone as homosexual were present, then the accuracy would be within 99.9%.
But the article seems to push the orientation is genetic angle:
>"Consistent with the prenatal hormone theory of sexual orientation, gay men and women tended to have gender-atypical facial morphology, expression, and grooming styles."

>What about Bisexuals?
Segmentation fault, core dumped.