youtu.be/tOBvD161JUA
youtube.com/watch?v=nCxpl3kz4qI
youtube.com/watch?v=CjGwHFm4-AQ
youtu.be/IdCJIaHENxg
youtu.be/wtY3knoq3PE
youtu.be/tIpzfs5tBJU
youtu.be/mrhcucasAlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you ask Siri you retarded phone posting shit skin.

What makes you smart? Your hateful comments prove you can't control your temper which is a sign of stupidity.

did some beaner put his burrito in your girlfriends taco?

CHI

>white guy getting angry that he isn't inherently the best at everything like hitler told him he was

why are white guys obsessed with black dick? like white men talk more about black dicks than white women.

Your appointment at the methadone clinic is due

High average IQ.
Plus you're the only country fatter than us and you're poor. It's an anomaly really.

>High average IQ.
No way to prove that tubby,

lmgtfy.com/?q=Average Iq per country

Your IQ dumb ass, what do I care about the national average. Just because your neighbor is smart, doesn't mean you are.

That's like saying the HIV/AIDS rate is high in your country and if your neighbor has it it doesn't mean you do.
It may be true, but it still doesn't change the fact that your country is an aids ridden shithole.

this is why your country's iq is so low

Now you're gonna have to ask nicer than that
Pedro. Hey I bet Americans are taller smarter
less fat and make more money.
Come to think about it we're objectively better
than you guys.

Mexicans are fucking stupid. I'm from California, I've seen the diversity in action. They're like marginally smarter than the average black.

San Diego here, they really are kinda slow you can even see the delayed reaction to understanding witty jokes and what not.
Oddly enough the smartest mexicans I've met lived in Tijuana or Rosarito, but they were rich and educated enough down there to not want to move to the US.

Actually there are far more people living with HIV in the USA both in population and as a percentage of it. (Hint: Blacks and coalburners)

iQ of 90 is not low, US has only 96 counting only whites, if we count all your niggers and chicanos your real IQ will be 50

Wealthy and educated Mexicans live here

>Spells fucking wrong
>Thinks he's smarter
Got bad news for you kiddo. "Most" of the mexiposters here...aren't trouble, and tend to bring the bantz and good convo at the same time. It's the fat useless democrack whores, faggots & kikes I'd rather be rid of. They are the ones spamming the bullshit here.
>Btw you spelled (f)ucking wrong...you (f)ucking retard

The reason why you think mexicans are fucking stupid is because you've only met the ones that need to go to your country, which are the poor and retarded ones. The wealthy, educated ones stay in Mexico to work, and go to the US only on vacations. You may not have identified us as mexican because we are white too.

Honestly this has proven to be true to me. I met a lot of mexican nationals in my line of work. Many of them wealthy, and I couldn't help but notice more often than not they were castizos.

I think you would find Mexicans in Mexico to be MUCH MUCH different than Mexicans in the US.
Mexicans that come to America are the type of Mexicans that are kept out of major Mexican cities except for holidays..

The rest are like these videos.

Franco De Vita - Tan Sólo Tú (Live) ft. Alejandra Guzmán ( Venezuela and Mexico)
youtube.com/watch?v=HfOsu6Lvi6A

Sandoval - A Quien Tu Decidiste Amar (Mexico)
youtu.be/ARbZ92612cA

Sandoval - Loco extrano (Mexico)
youtu.be/tOBvD161JUA

Aleks Sintek - Mis Impulsos sobre ti (Mexico)
youtube.com/watch?v=nCxpl3kz4qI

La Chica de Humo - Emannuel (Mexico)
youtube.com/watch?v=CjGwHFm4-AQ

Alejandro Fernández - Quiéreme (Mexico)
youtu.be/IdCJIaHENxg

Emmanuel - Toda La Vida (Mexico)
youtu.be/wtY3knoq3PE

Julieta Venegas - Limon Y Sal (Mexico)
youtu.be/tIpzfs5tBJU

Maná - Eres mi religión (Mexican Rock)
youtu.be/mrhcucasAlw

TWO SCOOPS

1 US IQ point is worth 17.64315 Mexican IQ points.

Chicanos are the uneducated ones, most of em come form the shitplaces of Mexico, so they are obviously uneducated, when they arrive to US they try to assimilate but fail horribly and become their own culture,

u sound trigered kiddo

Stephen "gave his chair to the former BLM leader" Cuckbert